Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: womens clothes vs mens

My men's clothes are mostly on the unused side of my wardrobe. I haven't been able to wear men's pants or shorts in a long time and only wear T-shirts and some of the really beautiful and colorful men's shirts my SO has bought me over the years. I do try to shop for men's clothes and some of the new men's clothes I see are femme enough for me to wear but I haven't quite got to buying them. My SO keeps sending me websites with gorgeous women's clothes so that doesn't help to butch me up (as if she wanted to do that!)

I estimate fifty percent of us could relate to that statement.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have more woman's clothes than male, I wear uniforms at work provided by employer, bad part is I can't stand cotton panties, or cotton men's undies and am required by law to wear when at work. I am always excited to arrive home to slip into my nylon panties.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

Yes bucketloads. Certainly more shoes. Nearly as many tops.

* 4 flat shoes
    * 6 heels
    * 8+ tops
    * 6 dwesses
    * only 1 trousers
    * only 2 knickers
    * only 1 sox
    * 3 bras
    * 2 skirts (had 4 but one ripped as I stood up once (was fav as well) & the other was too long & the wrong shape - never wore it anyway)
    * 2 hair

That'll do!
    Last edited by Wiccle; 06-10-2014 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added inventory

I have no mans clothes at all its all girls stuff, the only thing that ill wear thats anywhere remotely manly is my bfs hoodie if im really cold, lol he always laughs when he sees our wardrobe, he says "its like im dating a girl here if anyone came in here they would think i had gf and back in the straight game" lol bless him