Thread: Going to be a great summer

Going to be a great summer

After my wife moved out I told my mom who still lives with me about this part of me and couldn't be happier. She's the one that got me going to Tri-Cities while dressed. She would tell me. Why have all these nice clothes and not wear them out. Now at the end of the month its going to be a even another 1st for me. I'm am taking my mom to go see my sister in Tacoma and she wants me to go as Amanda. Now my sister doesn't know about this part of me. But mom says she is going to be there and be very supportive if I do. I've heard that capital hill area is a friendly place so I plan on going there to see for myself. So going to get a room and go out somewhere. Then sunday night it's off to see Kiss and Def Leppard in concert in Auburn. I might run into some of my ex-wife's family there so still not sure about going there dressed up or not. Have to wait and see. But finding a nice friendly bar and getting out of this small town area is a go. I already got my tickets and time off for the concert. Now just need to find something to wear. Anyone with suggestions on places to go shopping or hang out in Capital hill let me know.
    Last edited by Amanda_P; 06-08-2014 at 04:29 AM.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Amanda. Congratulations on forging a great relationship with your mom and I am sure her support and love is a great gift. Sounds like and adventure going to see your sister as Amanda. My one advice though sweetie, if you are not 100 percent sure your sister is going to be okay with Amanda I might recommend a pre-empted discussion (en boy) before she sees you "en girl". Just showing up dressed as a girl might be a bit disconcerting depending on her mindset. But then again you know your sister better than me so just my 2 cents.

Kiss and Def Leopard . . . lucky girl . . . enjoy the concerts.

Hugs

Isha

Thx Isha for the advice. My mom said she wouldn't tell any of my other brothers or sister. But she can never keep a secret. I have been trying to find a way to tell her before we go over there. Cause like you said I don't want to just show up and go HERE I AM. In Laws just confirmed they are going to be looking for me at the concert so no girl time there. But the rest of the weekend I believe will still be a blast.

Banned Read only
    Enjoy your concerts and clubbing, Amanda. I hope things go well with your sister. Let us know how it all turns out.

Having your Mom's acceptance is wonderful. I am so glad for you.

Edy

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, Mom's are fantastic that is a great story , We will be waiting for an update from Tacoma.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No suggestions for you Amanda, but summer 2014 is going to be memorable for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.