Thread: hey

hey

Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for a long while. I been busy with work and everything else. I miss my fellow sisters on here. How's everyone been doing so far. There are so good things I want to talk about.

First thing first, last month, I went out as a girl for the first time. And it was at a club event called Amanda's hideaway in south Hackensack, nj. I met a lot of people that is like me and also the supporting wives of crossdressers and admirers. One of the crossdressers let me borrow her dress and her breast forms. I even did my makeup for the first time and it was ok. Anyway I was dancing and I was chatting the whole night and I wasn't even nervous at all. After I left from the club, I was feeling so happy and comfortable that I had a great time. Further more i was being myself.Couple of things I realize since i went out first time is that there is nothing wrong with being a Crossdresser and there are really supporting wives and girls out there for crossdressers like me. So I shouldn't have nothing to worry about and hopefully I will get a chance to go out as a girl again.

My therapist is moving to a different office so she won't be my therapist anymore. She told me she need to be closer to her family and she's going to have a baby. I thank her for helping me coming in terms with who I really am( a genderqueer \crossdresser and a bisexual) and also helping me with everything else.

Lastly , I still looking for my own apartment. I am saving money so that is a good thing. I like what I am doing at my job(I am a business intelligence consultant in the IT field) and hopefully my boss will hire me full time.

Keep up the positive attitude Tiffany and things will work in your favor! I had my first time out last month and can relate to your excitement! Congratulations!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Thanks hun I appreciate it. It wasn't easy being that I live with my grandma

Congratulations on your first time out, Tiffany!

You got it -- there is nothing wrong with being a crossdresser! Live, love, and enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    Wow Tiffany! That's a lot of stuff going on all at once. You sound like you're having a blast. Congratulations on you first time out. Judging from your avatar, I'm sure you charmed everyone in the place.

Hell-o Tiffany, I so happy to hear that your first time out was a positive experience.
    That can only lead to bigger things for you. Just remember to take your time and let yourself grow into the person you'll become.
    Sorry to hear your therapist chose a baby and family over you, how do you compete with that?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congrats from another girl who just had her first time out

Its like I am growing in a steady rate, I starting to understand things around and that life is too short to stress over things like going back and forth with transitioning.

@hellinheels I feel that I just have to let her go. She was a good therapist to me. I guess that she want to be closer to her family being that she is transfer to different office.

By the way I have some new pics

Gone to live my life
    Hi Tiffany! Congrats on your first time out and it sounds like you had a great experience. Hopefully there will be more Tiffany outings for you in the future.

Hugs

Isha

Yes I agree I can't hardly wait

Tiffany,
    I am pleased to see you are getting on with life better these days.
    Keep it up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you hun I appreciate it I am growing up and being open minded

Aspiring Member
    Wow I thought you had been out. There is a beautiful selfie you posted somewhere on this site I thought it was out somewhere from longer ago. You certainly looked poised and self-assured in the pic. Where was it from?

Its from a photoshoot but I got a different pic