Thread: It's Happened

Smile It's Happened

^.^

Well, as I said in another thread, as a means of claiming and affirming my womanhood, I was going to start by doing the smallest step, and changing my gender on Facebook. I will take the next step tomorrow. However, I didn't have to wait long to have that small step noticed. I got a comment on my timeline because the other person noticed that when he responded to me, it came back that he had posted on "her" newsfeed, or whatever. So of course, curious, he checks, and sees that I am a female bisexual.

So he asks about it, and he asks if I still go by John, my male name. I told him that not many people yet know me by Amy. Another FB friend responded, saying "Not judging." So we'll see how it goes.

Amy M. Jackson

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    prepare for everyone here to start hating on facebook...and telling you it's the devil, its evil...and we all know that its gmail thats the real evil empire...any who...you should just make a girl profile that way you can just post up your girly ish and pics...but if you wish to be that public about it on your guy profile more power to ya homegirl. I only have a girl profile...cause facebook is the devil. Linky link on the book with the faces and places that replaced the myspaces.

https://www.facebook.com/adriana.mor...34?ref=tn_tnmn

^,^

Amy does have a FB page, but I was a lot more private about my crossdressing when I established it,
    so it is not visible by other people. However, I think I can invite friends ... let's see ...

Amy M. Jackson

PS: FB friend request sent, I hope
    Last edited by amyjacks2014; 06-09-2014 at 01:11 AM. Reason: NEW STUFF! :)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its a free country Amy do what you wish.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I had gotten into trouble with my wife with chatting to girls on there. Actually, I did it twice (once was my first girlfriend). So, both times, I deleted my account. Now that my wife and I should be divorced soon, and that I am a crossdresser, maybe I should get another account. I'm on Google+ (christianman0722), though. Although, I rarely use it.

^.^

Yeah, both Amy and John have Gmail accounts, they both have FB accounts (very useful if you need a friend NOW to help
    with something. My biggest issue with Facebook and crossdressing is that there are SO many people in my circles that I
    associate with now, or in my past that simply would not understand and MIGHT be judgemental about it, so to be safe,
    I keep Amy's privacy settings in place.

However at one point, I did submit Amy into a politics/diplomacy game that I play also in my male mode. One of my
    friends wanted to find out about this new person playing the game, and I was soon getting notes from him asking if
    I was this other person who looked a lot like me ... so he knows too, but is keeping the secret. To be honest, I'll
    probably simply come out to him within the next few days, simply so I can stop pretending at least to him.
    Within the game, things will have to stay as they are until the game ends, at which point I will stop having her
    involved.

Amy M. Jackson

Amy

I can't understand why you would change your gender on facebook, especially if you did not want everyone to know.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Platinum Member

Caution,

FACEBOOK, Be careful what you wish for !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very gutsy move. You will now find out who your true friends are and more importantly who aren't.

^.^

Thing with Facebook is that things go by so fast there that people don't notice.
    I have not gotten any more response to the gender change note, nor to anyone
    being really observant.

In other news, I am not sure that my counselor actually changed my gender on
    my case file. However, today we came to the 90 days, so I had to re-certify the
    case file. I made sure it had something there about the gender change, and such.

I think part of my therapist's hesitation was because clinically, I am considered a
    trans-sexual, because structurally, I am still male, even though everything else is
    either female, or bisexual.

Amy M. Jackson

I've been slightly reluctant about my FBing.
    I keep 2 accounts, original male, and Kacey's (see signature below). Also Twitter for both, Instagram (unused yet) for Kacey.
    I've kind of figured out I'm on the BI side.. And have set Kacey's as such. Gender questioning.
    My Kacey side on both FB and Twitter deals with CDing (duh ),LGBT, and open sexuality issues.
    Oh, and good looking shoes...

But my male side I've stuck as still hetero. Yet I do a lot of rebroadcasting about LGBT issues (and Especially BI-and TG specific ones) thru that male account. Especially on the rights issues, marriage, and pointing out fallacies with government's and religious groups' attacks on such. Basically, I have a worldwide 300+ person "audience" on my male side due to FB games over the years so I try to keep getting the word out a bit to help spread awareness about injustices and maybe make someone out there consider things more. Not much, but I do what I can. You yourself can see news posts about LGBT from subscribed groups, but unless someone else reports/retweets/shares it to these others thereby bypassing the 'filters' and isolation in those that don't want to admit to what is going on, nobody grows in world thought or realization. So I'm that 'bypass'.
    Misc side note.. Author David Brin pointed out just the same scenario in his 1990 Sci-FI futuristic book 'Earth' - good read and a great forecaster of the internet and this 'specialization' of worldview.

Anyways, I probably could switch it to BI itself being that I've done this for so long and for all I post. Probably should. Maybe I'd lose friending with a couple distant family members. Dunno. Although, I'm not really caring about that anymore. Just haven't switched yet.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Amy,
    Not being a fan of Facebook I would not expose myself there as there are too many links to the other side of me.
    If it works for you well and good.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.