Thread: Gracie did my food shop today :)

Gracie did my food shop today :)

Afternoon everyone

I'm pleased to say that I managed to go out to my local supermarket dressed as a woman today and I loved it! Made the mundane task of getting food supplies in for the week a lot of fun! Ok, so a few people were quite surprised to see a cross dresser in the store (hardly think anyone was expecting it) and I think I heard a few muffled giggles but other than that everyone was fine and went about their business without paying much attention to the guy in the wig and mini skirt walking around.

This is another big step for me and tomorrow I'm meeting up with a female friend after work and we're going shopping and having lunch, best remember to take Gracie's clothes with me then

Best wishes

Gracie xx

Sounds nice Hon but Rich always does mine. That guy has to be useful for something.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I recently did the same thing for the first time and it was a blast! Thanks for the post, I love positive stories. I wish I had a female friend to go out with, good for you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Gracie, I'm glad that everything went well for you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It is certainly true that shopping is a mundane task. If you are strong enough to do it en femme, more power to you because that will make the chore more fun, at least for a while.

Edy

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    A few weeks ago (I think), I went to the grocery store en femme for the first time. I'm not sure if anyone even noticed. They were too busy. I usually dislike grocery shopping (boring!), but this trip was kind of exciting!
    Charlotte

My small town and small grocery here I wouldn't dare step into it fully dressed. Usually wife and I go together and we visit with at least a third of the population every time.... I'd be outed in two steps in the front door. The gossip would fly and the whole town would know by church time on Sunday.... Lol oh the life in small town America....

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gracie . . . congrats on getting out and just being. Good luck with your visit with your friend.

Hugs

Isha

Gracie,
    If you got a few glances this time, next time will be better as you implove your appearance.

Nothing like repetition to perfect your act.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.