Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you crossdress for a year for $1,000,000

No question! I might even throw in a free year after that.

This would be the perfect excuse for coming out, for some that want to... And then when people ask when are you getting the money, just tell them you missed a day... :-P

lol that will be the easiest money ill ever earn, they would be paying me for what I already do anyway lol paying me to do nothing basically haaaa I love the sound of that lol.....

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    For considerably less works for me. Just get an apartment out of my home town and start from day one as Madilyn...hey, that's not a bad idea anyway !
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

In a heartbeat

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think I would.

I would definitely dress for a year for a million dollars!!!!

Before doing this, I'd spend a year getting my hair ready by growing it long. Once I have the long, lady like hair, then I'd proceed to dressing up 24/7. Oh imagine the hair style possibilities with your own hair, I'd lighten my hair and add bronze highlights.
    Carmen

Ah, but would anyone not crossdress at all for a year if given a million bucks? That'd be much harder!

Start writing out the check....lol.
    Gee, I'd even do it for 1/2 that, but my wife would want me to take the whole amount, soooo....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, after the first $50,000 in face and butt lifts.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

"Everything has a price". This would do it for me!
    Hugs, Carole

Getting paid to do what I love? Wouldn't even need to think about it - sign me up tomorrow!! x

Quote Originally Posted by JazT95 View Post
    Getting paid to do what I love? Wouldn't even need to think about it - sign me up tomorrow!! x
    Yep, IMO you should have started off the question by offering say $10,000.
    By offering a million IMO most people even those that had no desire to CD would go for it w/o hesitation.

I will happily make $1,000,000, every year, for the rest of my life, to be able to be and dress as my authentic self.

For those of you who worry about it being expensive to CD, well, with $1,000,000, even after taxes, you will have plenty of money left over, you can buy a nice house in the suburbs, new cars, and live a life of luxury, and have money leftover for your kids, grandkids, and to give to charity.

This is the best deal ever. And because you posted it on Friday the 13th, this means it will actually happen. Good luck on good luck day!!!

Oh, and it can cover all my hair removal, hormones, and surgeries. I will happily be full time woman for a million dollars a year.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

Yup without a second thought

In 1997 a man won a tenth of that amount ($100K) for getting breast implants for a year. Seventeen years later he keeps them because the bet stipulated that he gets an additional $10K per year as long as they are there. The photos that accompany this article prove that he also had a CDing motive:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-sagging.html

Now if someone would just make that kind of bet with me...

Oh, and the CDing for $1,000,000 thing? I'd consider it a nice early retirement bonus!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

For a million bucks, I bet most anybody would.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Banned Read only
    Jackie I would be interested to know who posed the question ?
    The pound has gained on the dollar today so you'd be getting me cheap I guess I'm still forced to say yes ! yes ! yes!!
    Would we be asked to wear a gold sash and a tiara for a year ? If we were I would have printed , " I'm being paid to do this ! What's your excuse ?"

Just bring me the paperwork !!!

Platinum Member
    Ha! I wouldn't pay someone for the privilege to dress, but I would gladly do it for free.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes! Yes! Yes!!
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Of course I would simply love to do it for free, but if I needed the convenient excuse part, I suppose I would be "willing" to do it for $100 a day, or $36500 for a year. Not sure how I would explain why I kept it up after the year was up though?

is this an offer? or a rhetorical question?

hmmm that would mean I need to find all my guy clothes again Foe a million, I could but after that stand back because I am going back to who I am
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    ok what's the catch?