Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you crossdress for a year for $1,000,000

I would in a heart beat... but I would have one condition and one condition only: I would need half of the money upfront! Only because I would need the money to get more clothes to have more clothes for daily wear so I don't have to wear the same clothes over and over. I would also say that there will be a 75% probability that I'll use the money for my BA so I don't have to wait any longer for it. Being able to pass would make it easier yes but the way I see it, passing isn't implied in the question that is being asked.

Just a man in a skirt xd-tigger's Avatar
    Yes I would just have to change the $ to £
    Bouncing is what tiggers do best.
    I'm not a girl. I'm a man in a skirt.

I agree with Rachel_B, I'd need some money up front. I'd have to upgrade my professional wardrobe! I'm covered on the casual wear front. I only have a few shoes and skirts that would be work appropriate. I would also need several pairs of good fitting women's slacks.

Aspiring Member
    I'm responding to this question on behalf of a member here who wanted to know my answer as a spouse

My H would have to accept $500,000 of this million, as sure, he can crossdress fulltime for a year, but I'll be taking him to the divorce courts and claiming my half of the winnings. No amount of money could push me past living such a reality. Our marriage would never be the same, as I expect neither would he.

I guess it depends on what you value more. Interesting question

That kind of money would get me a real make over and get me out of the closet.
    Yes I would !!!!!!!!!!

So apparently, for some guys, a one million dollar reward might not be enough for them to consider wearing women's clothing for a year, probably because it's too shameful or whatever. I don't know whether or not I should be offended by that

Most definitely!!

Yes, and I'll prove it to the first person who offers up the million.

Yes, and I would have awesome boobs.

Aspiring Member
    I would! That is if I could skirt the issue. (No pun intended!) If I could give a wink and say, "There's big money in this for me." I'd front the money for BA and for that issue I'd say I did the BA on a bet if I had to. I'm retired, have limited contact with people including family --- most of which know and don't ask. The closest friends I have probably wouldn't care or would notice a nice set of D's. At the end of the year I'd take the million and live very well. Of course I'd keep the BA and chalk it up to age and body metabolism as an excuse. One never knows where I'd go from there. I'm sure my wife would love the good life at this "expense." My children already know and I hardly see them.

There are some other factors. At what level would I be considered crossdressed? Are a wig and full makeup mandatory? I know women with hair shorter than mine and who wear no makeup. They also wear jeans, t-shirts, and sneakers. I already do that unless I want to wear something really feminine along with a wig and makeup. I know one woman who might have some guessing about her gender. Maybe a better definition of the stipulations is required?

Cheryl
    Last edited by Cheryl Ann Owens; 06-18-2014 at 01:23 PM. Reason: additional information

Without a doubt; the prize (and therefore easy explanation to others) would be worth any short term embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell-GG View Post
    I'm responding to this question on behalf of a member here who wanted to know my answer as a spouse

My H would have to accept $500,000 of this million, as sure, he can crossdress fulltime for a year, but I'll be taking him to the divorce courts and claiming my half of the winnings. No amount of money could push me past living such a reality. Our marriage would never be the same, as I expect neither would he.

I guess it depends on what you value more. Interesting question
    I would most happily provide my wife with half if she was so morally appalled that she no
    longer wished me to be in her life . The last thing I wish is my wife to suffer because of me.
    I don't know why , but I am .

That would be a spectacular win-win. Not only would I make money, but have an awesome "excuse" for friends and family.

yes with out question!
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

That's easy ... Yes

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Let me think...., hecks yeah!
    I would just need a makeover and tips.

No doubt....even less...stepping out more and more

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    How many folk here could stop crossdressing for a whole year for a million bucks...?

And no sneaky underdressing either!

Katey x
    I think that's actually a really clever question!

I'm pretty sure that I could CD for a year with that motivation. Especially if I am allowed to tell people why. People would actually get behind you if they know that there is a million dollar incentive.

Being asked to NOT dress for a year would be a lot harder. I think I could do it, given the incentive offered, but I would be very miserable and unfulfilled until the end. It would be mentally detrimental.

I cross dress anyway. A mil? Not only yes, but hell yes

If you ask me NOT to dress for a mil?? tough question.. I don't really need that much money..I'd think about it though.

Money doesn't fix everything, and too much can actually be a curse.

This would be the greatest thing ever, the 1 mil would be the icing on the cake. I think only non cross dressing men would ponder saying no this

Yesss because then i can spend the whole lot on more clothes!

Might not be enough to cover my new clothes bill!

I would if it was tax free. I would still need about 10% up front for clothes and accessories. At my age I would take the rest of the year off of work and retire after I got the million tax free.