Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Would you crossdress for a year for $1,000,000

Reality Check
    For that money I would have a sex change operation! It's not likely to happen though.

I think there was a guy who had breast implants as part of a bet. I don't recall the whole story.

Like every one else I would dress for a year for a cool million. Now if wife would go along with it would be a different story. As for the guy who got implants on a bet that was poker player Chris moneymaker.

Oh yes, for that money, femme for the year, you write the rules, i think...rewrite the page in cd experience, approach, and reality... reality is the hard part
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

I would do it for that kind of money!! I have always been afraid of being found out because of how devastating it would be to my family. My family's name is well known in this part of Burlington county, NJ and my brothers are well respected men in their professions and where they live, plus, my wife would probably leave me because of it. And the people here are not very tolerant of such things. But, for that kind of money, I would not even think about it! I think my wife just might be a little more accepting of this part of my personality if we didn't have to worry about our finances anymore!

Where do I sign up?
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

haha it's not even a question - of course!

of course if the question is - $1mil for crossdressing for a year - BUT -
    you can't tell or indicate to anybody that any money is involved - doing so would forfeit the reward... Would you still do it? hmm...
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-30-2014 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Who do i have to pay? Can I get a HARP loan to cover it?
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

1. I would be paid in US currency and it would need to be legally drawn up.
    2. The money would be held in an escrow account.
    3. My wife said it would be okay.

Then OMG YES!!!!!!

The more I read this thread, the more I am reminded of a story I heard a long time ago.

A man asked a woman if she would sleep with him for a million dollars. -- She replied, "Yes."

Well then how about for one dollar? -- She said, "What kind of woman do you think I am?"

He replied, "We have already established that, now we are just negotiating price!"

So if you would cross dress for a year for a million dollars, how much lower would you go?

Reality Check
    Good point.

I posted I would have a sex change for the million dollars. I suppose I would cross dress for half that. It depends. Someone posted that you weren't allowed to tell anyone why you were doing it. That would make a difference of course.

I think if I did it for a year I would probably just continue after that. The first time you meet your friends or family would be the shocker.

Oh heck yes! Is there even a question?
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

uhhhhh... I think would $.25 would cover it .

Hell yes! I would definitely do that! I've been doing it for free all my life!

Oooo, oooo, pick me, pick me!

I'd do it in a heartbeat!

OK, with 8 pages of replies, I guess I'll add my 2 cents. Of course I'd do it for a cool million. I'd also do it for free.

Oddly enough, I have many former coworkers who are now multi-millionaires. I could easily have done the same thing as them. In fact, several of them asked me to join them. But I wouldn't trade my life for theirs. Not for all the money in the world. I know it's cliche, but money can't buy happiness.

Hell yeah! Of course, I would have to tell my colleagues that I was doing it for a cool million dollar payoff. After I had the money, I would continue to come to work dressed en femme. With the money comes a bit more of a devil-may-care attitude. That being said, I had a colleague from my last job who accepted who he(she) was and started coming to work dressed. (S)he is very brave and obviously didn't care about the wisecracks and giggles from our coworkers. His wife couldn't understand/accept and filed for a divorce. I heard that he was not planning on transitioning. He was just a cd'er and identified with being a woman more than a man.

Is there a sign up sheet for this? I'm in.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I don't know if I could afford that much. But, it MITE be worth it!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Junior Member Miss Interpretation's Avatar
    I sure would! And if people asked, I could just say, "oh, it's for the million dollars." But the truth is, I'd do it for free .

I thought I responded earlier, but it seems otherwise. This isn't something I would do: too disruptive of other areas of my life. Crossdressing isn't well tolerated in the professional jobs like engineering in those who are not TS.

Absolutely! It might help break the ice with people too, so I could do it more often or permanently afterwards.

Well i know im new and a little late to the party but i would in a heart beak. honestly do you know how many cute things one can buy with $1,000,000.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I take it it’s a rhetorical question, and so is NOT dressing for a year.
    For a $1,000,000.00? You’d need your head examined to turn down that much money.

2yrs for 50k!!!!
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

The Mad Scientist
    Well we do it now for free so.......