Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK then, how many would crossdress for 1 MILLION if you can't tell about the money?

Write the check...I'll cash it tomorrow!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    What possible difference would that make? I wouldn't tell anyone if I had a million dollars under any circumstance.
    Others would perceive it differently. "I did it for the money" is different than "I have an internally driven compulsion to wear women's clothes".

As for the second part, I agree. Fortunate are those who live in states that don't require outing yourself when winning a lottery.

My answer: Yes

Looks like some here are assuming they'll get the money as soon as they agree to do it. I assumed the original deal was getting the money after a year a CDing. So if I had to keep the million a secret and CD everyday without letting anyone know why, could I let them know once I got the 10 thousand it was all for money? That's right, there's no way I let everyone know how much I really got!

Either way, I'll do it. I have nothing to lose except my manhood
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by CrossJess View Post
    Oh and to sara jessica, was there any need for calling someones topic lame? Thats not very nice, there was nothing wrong with the original topic it was only a simple question
    Newsflash, I'm honest. I didn't call out the OP, only said the question was lame. How about if I add IMHO? Notice I didn't reply to it? This hypothetical situation though has a bit of teeth to it, that one would really have to think it through as to the cost versus benefit, risk versus reward.

The first question allows someone to play it off as a lark and once the million is collected after a year, they can retreat back to the safety of their closet. The second one requires that one be in it to win, so to speak. You have to walk the walk for an entire year without disclosing the money. That could easily make it a non-starter for many in the closet.

Bimini had the right idea in saying that one could do pretty well for themselves by investing the million rather than squandering it. It'd make for an interesting decision to say the least.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Why are there two threads with the same subject?

Anyway.

Look at what some people go through on a reality tv show for money.
    I think wearing a dress for a year is easy!

For a day, week, month... For a million dollars and I couldn't tell anyone it was for money? Too easy. I would do it though I know it wouldn't be permanent. After awhile I would revert back to my under dressing, albeit on a more permanent basis. It would be fun.

@--}---

me, me, me!!! Where do I sign up?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Banned Read only
    There was no time period mentioned, so I will respond this way. For a definable period of time, probably so. For an indefinite amount of time, probably not.

my wife is not the most understanding about this and im pretty sure most people who dont know for sure have a idea so ya all the way, i would probably do it for 5000, i did it at work on halloween for 100 bucks

I still don't like that idea of being bought. For any price. I'd rather make it on my own.

I would. I would keep notes or a journal, documenting everything that happens, the good, the bad and the ugly. Then with my wife, write a book about the experience. Too bad someone beat me to the punch, now I've got to find a new reason, lol.

Boy people want to make this complicated. O.K. then. You get the money AFTER the year is up. If you say anything about the money, to anyone, ever, you get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    Why are there two threads with the same subject?
    Completely different question. First thread was a gimme; this one isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Write the check...I'll cash it tomorrow!!
    You'd only get the cash if you finished out the year. The 'escape clause' doesn't exist; and you can never tell anyone about the money, or you forfeit the deal and have to pay back the amount. This question was simply about whether we would feel a million dollars would be enough to outweigh the problems that we all know could potentially cause our lives to implode.

Quote Originally Posted by riancd View Post
    my wife is not the most understanding about this and im pretty sure most people who dont know for sure have a idea so ya all the way, i would probably do it for 5000, i did it at work on halloween for 100 bucks
    Like the original thread, halloween gives you an escape clause. For this stated scenario, there is none. Anyone asks, you simply have to admit you're a crossdresser, TG, TS whatever, or just say nothing; and most likely the aforementioned options will naturally be assumed about you.

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    There was no time period mentioned, so I will respond this way. For a definable period of time, probably so. For an indefinite amount of time, probably not.
    O.K., sorry; For a year, just like the other thread, I kind of figured that most would have already read that thread and understood the difference I was creating from that one; after all, crossdressing for oh, five minutes in a closet hardly would qualify for the 'prize', now, would it. After the year, you can do whatever, back in the closet (if you can), remain out, move to a foreign country and resume being in the closet if you want, whatever. You just cannot ever tell anyone about the money for crossdressing for a year deal. EVER. Anyone asks, you have to tell them you won it gaming or something. If anyone finds out, it will automatically be attributed to you telling someone (after all, you are the only one who knows) and you have to give all the money back, including paying back anything you've already spent.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

How many would do it if you could never, ever tell anyone about the money? All you could tell them is that you're a crossdresser, and you love it, you like dressing like a girl, and like behaving like a girl. No other explanation. That's it. Everyone will know. This is especially interesting for all of those who believe they will typically lose marriage, friends, family & children, job, etc.. Who will risk it all? Especially knowing the horrific odds of ever finding a female mate ever again?
    --------------------- -----------------

Not worth it to me. My GF is a dream come true. I have had but one single dream that was always a constant all my life from when I was a little kid to now. That was to have the perfect person in my life. At this point in my life, I feel I have found her. No amount of money would be worth loosing her.

My answer is the same as the other thread: Not interested. I am not for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    I still say I would sneak my little message in somewhere saying, " I'm doing it for the money ! What's your excuse ? "
    Maybe get it printed on some Union Jack panties and across the bra !
    If someone admits to reading it, what are they doing there ?
    I like your thinking Teresa!

Personally, if the premise is "would a cool million that you can never tell anyone about compensate for the negative consequences of throwing open the closet door", then the answer is "when I was young, free / lonely & single / miserable possibly, but not now". Some things just can't be bought and that's all that money is good for - buying things!

Now if I could use the million as an "excuse", and get a $10,000 advance to hire someone to convincingly play-act "persuading" me (while I feign great reluctance) - that might be a different story.

P.S. We are talking about bars of gold-pressed Latinum and not Roubles, aren't we?
    Last edited by Judith96a; 06-16-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Would still be awfully tempting - clothes are clothes

$1,000,000 is not enough for me, I would want enough to improve my lifestyle. $1 million would go faster than most people think. Make it $10mil and then we can talk!

How does no one ever find out about the MM? Suppose I go buy a Lamborghini, are my friends and family just going to assume it was donated anonymously? Do I have to build a web of lies?

I suppose that's not the spirit of the question, though. My family's not super supportive, so they'd shy away at first. Then they'd miss me and welcome me back, even if it took the full year for that to happen. I, meanwhile, would be happy as ever, just differently so.

Of my friends, I could tell you now which ones would have nothing to do with me if they found out I crossdressed. Of those, I can tell you now which ones would be back when they saw I had money.

I will do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saepe View Post
    How does no one ever find out about the MM? Suppose I go buy a Lamborghini, are my friends and family just going to assume it was donated anonymously? Do I have to build a web of lies?
    As I mentioned, it would be easy to claim you won one of the minor prizes in a lottery. I think one of the powerball prizes is a million for five of six numbers without the powerball number with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    Of my friends, I could tell you now which ones would have nothing to do with me if they found out I crossdressed. Of those, I can tell you now which ones would be back when they saw I had money.
    Funny; I also know people like that, identified between periods where I had lots of extra cash, and times when things were not so good. They're no longer my friends.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me it wouldthis is an easy one, yes! I am pretty much full time now and everyone knows so what do I have to lose? I do understand for most this is a serious dilemna and love all your answers and reasons. Guess I have it pretty good, with or without the million bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    As I mentioned, it would be easy to claim you won one of the minor prizes in a lottery. I think one of the powerball prizes is a million for five of six numbers without the powerball number with it.
    I must have missed you saying that. Sorry.

I'm still unsure how easy it would be, knowing my family and friends. Which lottery did you play? How come I've never seen you play before? Where's your ticket? Why is the prize pot still so big? et cetera