Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK then, how many would crossdress for 1 MILLION if you can't tell about the money?

OK then, how many would crossdress for 1 MILLION if you can't tell about the money?

The previous thread was way too simple. How many would do it if you could never, ever tell anyone about the money? All you could tell them is that you're a crossdresser, and you love it, you like dressing like a girl, and like behaving like a girl. No other explanation. That's it. Everyone will know. This is especially interesting for all of those who believe they will typically lose marriage, friends, family & children, job, etc.. Who will risk it all? Especially knowing the horrific odds of ever finding a female mate ever again?
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I will have to sleep on this one. But, i am leaning on not going for it. The social stigma and ridicule would be lifetime. No, i would not do it, but was tempted to. Being poor.

Gone to live my life
    Hey there . . . for me it would be easy as my wife knows, most of my friends know, my family knows and work knows. So not an issue.

Hugs

Isha

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I would take the million over female companionship in a heartbeat. Enough with high maintenance low return on investment farce of female companionship, already!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I thought the original question was lame. Like there's anyone in these pages who wouldn't take the dough. The money gives an easy "excuse" for outing oneself.

Yours however is a bit more interesting. I think those who'd take the million, myself included, would find that the world utterly fails to explode. That fears prove to be unrealized.

Then again, this comes from someone who has a healthy dose of caution when it comes to outing herself in her inner circle. Therefore, a grain of salt is mandatory.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Did we have a time warp and we're watching an episode of The Millionaire?

Anybody remember that show?
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I would just move to a different area, the money would help me do that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I don't respond well to dares, so I'd have to be in desperate straights to redpond to this one. Tina's statis cannot be purchased.

Hmmm. No one would know money is involved? To anyone observing, wouldn't that be just like coming out to the world?

Aspiring Member
    For me that would be equivalent to hell on earth. I've often said gimmie a million and I could invest it to make it last a lifetime. I would not live beyond my means. I've wanted to just 'drop off the grid' for quite some time. I couldn't do my family like that though. If I had no family then yes I'd do it and then.....drop off the grid.

this makes it a little more interesting .. i like Beverley's idea , i would still do it

Everyone knows about me id have nothing to loose, on this question though i wouldnt see the point in taking the money because if i couldnt tell anyone then the moneys useless...... the one thing id use that money on is private health care for my dad who has cancer the money would make his last days a bit easyer, so no i wouldnt have the money if i couldnt tell anyone

Oh and to sara jessica, was there any need for calling someones topic lame? Thats not very nice, there was nothing wrong with the original topic it was only a simple question
    Last edited by CrossJess; 06-14-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    Hmmm. No one would know money is involved? To anyone observing, wouldn't that be just like coming out to the world?
    Yes. The question is, would the million dollars be worth the potential turmoil that might ensue? For while it might be enough to make up for job loss, or moving, the question remains if it would offset any interpersonal problems it might cause?

Quote Originally Posted by CrossJess View Post
    Oh and to sara jessica, calling someones topic lame is not very nice, there was nothing wrong with the original topic it was only a simple question
    Yes, but it was a pink fog question; we already knew the answer; At least in America, almost anything will be forgiven for the pursuit of money, and as long as the cash was seen as the incentive, no one would care what he dressed up as; girl, gorilla, banana, etc.. It's like how most people see actors who crossdress for a movie or play, they're not doing it because they want to, they do it for the money. And that's the difference.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 06-14-2014 at 10:48 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Please send information on how to sign up for this deal.

- Diane

My friends and family know I'm trans, and they either know or should know that me deciding to live as female is a possibility. Maybe it's different for those who hide in the back of the closet and don't even accept themselves.

I don't have a marriage or children to lose, I have more reasons than the million dollars not to be concerned with losing my job, and I'm not interested in a relationship where I'm not completely accepted and loved for who I am.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    Exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by SabrinaEmily View Post
    I don't have a marriage or children to lose, I have more reasons than the million dollars not to be concerned with losing my job, and I'm not interested in a relationship where I'm not completely accepted and loved for who I am.
    pretty much exactly what my response would be.
    I'd more or less be getting paid for doing what I do already.

Since most my friends know.. my two only concerns are 1) my job, which is in relatively conservative field.. so even in the Netherlands.. it might pose a problem. And 2) my parents.. who would probably (after the initial shock) be more worried about me.

So having a million dollar.. or euros (that's worth a bit more.. ), would go a long way in taking those worries away. I'd still have to bite through the apple in telling my parents.. but mentally.. knowing I had a million would back me up tremendously.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Banned Read only
    Does anyone know who posed the original question on Twitter ? maybe it was genuinely on offer !

I still say I would sneak my little message in somewhere saying, " I'm doing it for the money ! What's your excuse ? "
    Maybe get it printed on some Union Jack panties and across the bra !
    If someone admits to reading it, what are they doing there ?

Hmmmm... I think this might be the last of the 'Million Dollar Question' threads for a while...

I believe I would still do it... it's a great deal of money for most people...

To me, it proves the old saying: "We're all prostitutes - the only real question is: 'How much..?'" - every man or woman has their price... generally there are not enough mad billionaires around to fund any experiments... shame....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    For a million dollars, a person could easily hide out and dress in secrecy or move to a different area where no one knows them or where it is socially a bit more acceptable. With a question like this there is so many variables. But it is still fun to dream about. Who wouldnt want a million dollars.
    Erica

Platinum Member
    What possible difference would that make? I wouldn't tell anyone if I had a million dollars under any circumstance.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi, I would probably have to build a lot more closets.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Do you know how many clothes that would buy? I would do it in a heartbeat ! If you need to find Roxie look in the mall

Hugs,Roxie

HA, Oh yeah I would!!!!!!!! As it is my friends either have all moved away, are dead, don't know themselves or any one else either, as far as my family goes small, VERY SMALL, wife would say adios, see ya. I am retired so the job issue is moot. As far as the money goes; I WOULD GO FOR THE SRS, BREAST IMPLANTS, FACIAL RE-CONSTRUCTION, VOICE TRAINING, SOME PERMANENT MAKE-UP AND LAST BUT NOT AT ALL LEAST; A NEW WARDROBE!!!!!! THEN IT WOULD ALL BE WORTH IT!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I liked the first question better.