Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knees down

Shave your legs all the way, and wear pantyhose, or thigh-highs. Trust me. You'll like it.

And if you don't, it doesn't take any longer to grow both top and bottom back than it takes to grow just the bottom back.

I like the feeling of shaved legs, and it feels amazing and fresh when I am wearing a skirt or dress outside on a warm day. Though there is always a bit of redness and bumpiness that I can't get rid of, despite trying to be as gentle as possible. I think I will probably end up investing in some nude tights so that I can at least have the look of smoothness when taking photos. I have been complimented on the shape of my legs, so I am pretty satisfied. :-)
    Back on the forums! But still very much closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    the rule is "Don't shave above the knee unless you are expecting company"
    HOOT! Who makes these rules? This is a new one on me...
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Hell-o MM, Now what would a moose know about angus bull legs?
    Give it a chance, something new always looks or seems odd at first sight.
    How does it feel? Good? Bad? Weird?
    You were curious enough to try it, let yourself adjust to it.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o MM, Now what would a moose know about angus bull legs?
    Hey, don't bring my dating habits into this!!! }:>

I am going to give it a go for a bit, but we will have to see if the wife approves. She likes me furry.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    As a matter of fact, I just shaved my Angus bull's leg this evening. He got cut somehow out in the pasture. The vet wanted it shaved before he could stitch him up. I thought he looked like a bald Moose.

Hey MM I guess there may be an adjustment period for your wife as well.
    I know the first time my SO (who is unaware of my CDing BTW) put her hand on my shaved chest, her hand retracted so fast. It was like she had just put her hand on a stranger. She has never mentioned it to me, she has seen me with my shirt off, it's not hidden. So now I have shaved legs, I know she's felt this, maybe not, I have not been too overly revealing with my legs around her. I'm sure she has to know though.
    So... if my SO can be accepting of this and not even recognize me as a CD, there is hope for you that your wife will accept this as well.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 06-18-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Aspiring Member
    Pantyhose work wonders. They even out the surface color and roughness and they do a decent job of shaping my legs. I may get read for other reasons, but it is not for my legs. To get a faster first shave, start at the top of your legs, take short strokes, and run the razor backwards immediately after each forward stroke as you shave to wipe the hair buildup out of the razor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    So now I have shaved legs, I know she's felt this, maybe not, I have not been too overly revealing with my legs around her. I'm sure she has to know though.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I don't get this at all. How could that be? If she's your wife, and assuming you are intimate, how could she NOT know that your legs are shaved?

I love my shaved legs. (And all my other parts too!) I love the feeling of stockings or stay ups on my shaven legs.

I'm inching my way up North. Now I'm shaved up to the knees. I love the smooth feeling and the stockings are looking good...
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

When I started shaving my leg it felt so good I keeped them shaved. Now I can't go without keeping them hair free even in the summer with shorts.And with no itch.
    Angie

Last night I ask my wife {do you mind I shave everything} her repliey I like when you shave and it grows in alittle around your thing the rough feeling get me so off when we make love and I'm on top grinding. Who I will never let hair grow back all the way ever again. Love this woman. 25 years this Oct.