Thread: Really? Another success story?

Really? Another success story?

Yeah, you know it's one of the major things that keeps this group going. *Well, here's my first ever real time out story. *I'll try and keep it short. (doubt that will happen)

So the girlfriend and I needed a getaway, so we hit the big city this weekend to catch a show. *Didn't want to make the late night drive home after so we decided to get a room in the city and really enjoy the event.

So there will be a bit of irony by the end of the day. *Started off when I woke up Saturday, getting ready to head out and was really in the mood to dress. *I put on some ankle boots and did the really long jeans trick to hide them. *Good little crossover. *Told the GF that I would change them out when we got there. *I was surprised when she told me that since we were heading out of town and the look was pretty subtle that she was ok with me wearing them. *She deals with my dressing well, but I think she is more scared about me being recognized than I am.

Went on with the day, made some stops on the way, did a ton of walking around Ikea. *Felt really nice to be about in something with some heels for once. *I think having pretty feminine peaking through the cuff of my jeans really added to it. *We checked into the hotel and changed for the show. *Took my boots off being happy that I was able to do as much as I did for the day. *Went to the show and had a great time.

Coming back to the hotel is when the day took a very unexpected turn. *The girlfriend informs me that she packed a few things and wanted to know if I wanted to dress up and go out for a bit. *Well this got my heart fluttering. *She had packed my forms, wig and shirt. *The ironic part, I had the boots and jeans from earlier in the day already. *She has been doing he best to be supportive lately, but I never expected this. *She just needed to get out of town so we could both feel comfortable about not being recognized. *She helped get me looking pretty. *She did some eye makeup and blush. *No razor packed so there was a bit of a shadow.

The only bad about the evening, the hotel was kind of out of walking distance of any nightlife. *But I think it was for the best to start out simple so we just headed down to the hotel bar. *Wow was my heart racing. *But like so many have said before, a whole lot of nothing exciting happened! *The hostess sat us, got us drinks. *I ordered in my softest voice which the girlfriend said was not exceptionally telling. *I employed the don't look a people and they are less likely to look at you technique. *A couple guys sat down at the table next too us, didn't notice any staring. *I think low lighting was my 5 o'clock shadow's friend. *The GF and I had a great talk. *She helped me correct a few of my male mannerisms that I would have never thought of. *She said it was very fun for her, like she was just out with a girlfriend. *An the topper of the whole evening.... walking of of the bar, the GF comes up behind me "That guy at the end of the was just checking you out!" *I call that satisfactory validation.

So I don't know when the next outing will be, but I'm very eager for it. *It was wonderful having someone supportive to help me take that next big step. *I has been a long time since I have been so

Sounds like a great time and a sweet GF. Good for you.
    Love KristyE

PS, Very cute avitar.

Brittany,
    What a wonderful GF,
    Keep looking after her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    First, what a wonderful GF. Yeah that first time is such a rush. Glad everything went so well for both of you. Hopefully it will be just the first of many more successful outings for you.

Hugs
    Jolene

Everything sounds so exciting. You have a wonderful GF take good care of her... She's a keeper...

Platinum Member
    Hi Brittany, That's the kind of story that makes you feel great .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi Brittany,

Sounds like a wonderful GF and, hopefully, she will keep supporting you and even grow with you. If we could all be so lucky...smile.

Take care and have a great day!!!

Dressy Girl

Platinum Member
    Wonderful weekend and a wonderful gf. I am sure you'll find a way to show your appreciation!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

So envious!!! Sounds like you had lots of fun. Look after that GF, she's one in a million!

Banned Read only
    Brittany it's a lovely story and it's one most of us dream of so thanks for sharing it with us !

It has just reminded me of a break in Jersey, it's never happened before but my luggage never arrived at the hotel so all we had was my wife's suitcase ! I said jokingly looks like we're sharing, you usually bring plenty ! The only answer I got was go and check at reception to try and track my luggage, annoyingly it came the next day !!

Nice try Teresa! Pity it didn't work out. Of course, you should have "accidentally" left your case at home!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!

What a wonderful weekend and a wonderful GF. Thanks for sharing. Lovely avatar!! Love, Rachel

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Lovely start your relationship with your female persona and your female SO. Hopefully, the three of u will enjoy growing together and share all sorts of girly adventures.

Just remember to take it slow and easy. So she can keep up , understand, participate with u.

congratulation

Gone to live my life
    Hi Brittany that sounds like a perfect end to a perfect trip. Congrats.

Hugs

Isha

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Sounds like a great day, and so wonderful to have that kind of support! Good for you

Silver Member
    Brittany - great story and a terrific weekend experience. Maybe you should reward your GF with a special surprise - just to tell he how much this meant to you.

Also, buy some more female boots or shoes, some female jeans - and wear them. No one is going to notice or say anything. You can enjoy being "Brittanny light" and go just about anywhere. I have worn female boots, pants, some tops, jewelry, even some makeup - and felt really good about it. Almost as much fun as being fully dressed.

Crossdresser
    Wonderful story and maybe this will lead to more outings for the both of you.

That sounds amazing. your gf sounds like she's really sweet and really cares. It's amazing just how supportive our GFs can be for those of us that have them.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. I will admit I had given up on the thought of even having someone in my life that would just accept dressing. After this past weekend I realize I'm exceptionally blessed.

It is indeed an exceptional blessing! Don't let that girl get away! And as many have already stated, don't scare her off by pushing the pace. I am curious what few mannerisms she spoke with you about. I have only been out once, but it was by myself to a support group and no one pointed out anything to me I might want to think about as they are not there to critique, but to support. Anyway, would like to hear more about that part of your great day! Congratulations!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

It is amazing what you do that you don't realize are kind of gender specific. I already have a pretty good walk and hip sway. What I didn't realize is that I tend to flare my arms out and give a broad shoulder look. When I get excited my voice gets loud and deep. So she had to keep me in check so I could keep my voice soft. That alone seemed to make my voice fairly passable. And there was the classic wide leg stand. How do women not fall over keeping their feet so close together?

Glad you had a wonderful time and i hope there are many more like that for you.