Thread: Underdressing

Underdressing

Yesterday I went to the bank and a few government offices wearing bra (without stuffing) and panties, but with normal clothes outside. I felt very happy. Whenever I was seeing a woman. I was feeling that we are wearing similar inner wear and getting a thrill out of it. I was driving my car also in the same condition. At home, I stuff my bra with socks, no breast forms. Yesterday, while carrying out routine jobs at home, I was dressed en femme. Today, I think the lady who brought me a packet from the post office saw me as a female. She did not make faces or say anything. But it was risky. If anybody has similar experience, please post. My wife does not know about my crossdressing desires.
    Last edited by susmitha; 06-17-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Banned Read only
    Susmitha don't forget even without filling, a bra is made to enhance what you naturally have !!
    I had the same feeling as you not realising the wonderbra was giving me more shape until I had a long double take from a male SA and more interest in the high street than I usually get.
    On another occasion a policeman was part of a team looking for someone and the whole conversation about it was made to my chest !!

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    ...But it was risky.
    Since your wife has no clue of your "crossdressing desires", I'm really curious about why you are taking the risks that you describe.

Many of us, myself included, find ourselves taking measured steps that contain an element of risk in some way, shape or form. But charity begins at home first and it's one thing to keep this hidden from your wife (that's another debate), it's quite another thing to take this to another level which can conceivably lead you to being outed to her...not on your terms.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Like you, Susmitha, I underdress almost everyday and routinely go shopping, bank etc. without any concerns. In fact, I have become so accustomed to wearing a bra and panties under my male garb, that I hardly ever even think about it anymore. After going to the doctor yesterday for a routine exam and then having do submit to an EKG, I found myself at the point of having to explain my bra. (It didn't turn out to be of any concern to the nurse). My wife knows of my obsession to dress en femme, but does not condone such activity. Therefore, whenever I dress fully, there is always a risk -even at home as she my drop home during her business day. I am always very aware of the garage door opener running and that sets me into quick motion to change in a heck of a hurry! Be careful with the risks that you take if you value your relationship!

I to almost always wear a bra and panties, sometimes a body suit this bra and pantyhoses sheer to the waist. the other day I was at the drug store and they had free blood pressure and on thing lead to another I found myself at the hospital with the nurses takeing off my bra and panities. How do I explain this to my wife who didn't know? The nureses said that I matched everything veery well. and I was more shaved then them. What a nice complament. And they hid all from my wife, they gave me scrubs to wear home. Wife still don't know.

Donna and Lisa

in keeping with Sara's question, there used to be an old saw mother's told their daughters: Don't get get into and accident with dirty underwear.

I believe there will come a time when you wish all you had on was dirty underwear. If you haven't told your S.O.s, you are risking way too much to simply believe your bra straps and not showing and you are fooling the people you are meeting.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Susmitha, your experiences remind me of the time I finally got fed up with hiding the fact I wore lingerie under my male exterior. I was (still am) a single guy and I had broken up with my beautiful and intelligent GF of some years, Ms CAGMBB (Come And Get Me Big Boy), who had enthusiastically added bras to my underdressing previously of knickers and pantihose - and I discovered I loved wearing bras, it was like I had come home, so to speak. Anyway, I was shy for a year or two about anyone seeing my bra under my shirts, so I only wore a bra in winter time under the heavier clothing. One year I got fed up with giving up the prettiest item of human underwear every summer and decided it was time I had the courage to show the world the person I really was. That is when I risked my job - and ridicule - by going to the only GG in my workplace, whom I didn't know all that well, and revealing that I wore bras - told her and showed her - and then just stood there waiting for my world to collapse around me. That wonderful understanding young lady, she was about half my age but she said "Good on you" (Kiwi-speak for "Good for you"). I told her that I had worn bras for some years, but never in summer, but this year, with summer coming on I was going to wear a bra all year and "forever". That lovely lady later agreed to help my "coming out" at work by both of us turning up on the same day wearing matching white contour cup projecting bras under thin tight white matching stretch feminine T-shirts, and staying together while we shared some morning coffee talk with the males. It was a nerve-wracking time for me, but then I had decided that this was the time for me to be me, and to mis-quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly world, I don't give a damn".

It was a fascinating day. The males in the workplace had stunned but not hostile reactions (they quickly accepted me). It was part of my job to visit our electrical component suppliers, going into their male-dominated trade counters, mixing my "new" shapely busty top and tall otherwise lean figure among the hardboiled boiler-suited tradesmen. Nothing bad was said. Yes I was nervous on my first public display, presenting as a man with bra and (fake) breasts, but I would take a deep breath and just march into the warehouse, trying to be the same as I always was. And I think that did the trick for me. Not showing any weakness or hesitance. Er - besides, it probably didn't hurt that my first interactions with people in my semi-seethru curvaceous top was with people who made money out of seeing me (I was the buyer for our manufacturing concern). The male SAs spoke to my chest, and the female SAs made the most wonderful eye contact and became very cheerful and chatty, like I was one of them now (such a nice feeling). Later,I had many other adventures simply by presenting myself as a man, with confidence, in my usual outdoor attire of tight fem semi-seethru top, visible bra outline and nice curves, man-trousers and man-shoes, and if the onlooker was very astute, he or she may have noticed a flash of stockings, not socks. The really close observer might have seen the bumps of my suspenders holding my stockings up.

Anyway, my first public outing as a man with bra and shapely bustline was a great success, and it helped my at-first feigned confidence become genuine as I kept up my public presentation and dress code of man with bra and breasts and proud of it.

The pretend confidence at the start was a killer though. It took all of my resources. It probably helped that I can get quite stubborn when I want something, and I wanted to wear lingerie anywhere and have a busty shape without fear. Eventually I got there, but I can understand it could be a hard time for some to go public. Apart from a selection of tight or shaped fem tops and a visible bra outline or bumps or both, I only underdress.

Added a bit later: I don't recommend anybody else do that in their workplace unless your job needs you more than you need your job. Thankfully I had niche technical knowldege, so possible antagonism from the boss was something I decided to risk. But that leads to interesting stories covering the following few years of working life.

Love

Susmitha,
    It may be an adventure now but the deciet that you are involving with your wife is likely to come back and bite you.

Please think about what you are doing and the inherent dangers.

You may be enjoying yourself in your own company but there is a life to share elsewhere.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Susmitha - You say your "wife does not know about your crossdressing desires."

But you have more than "crossdressing desires" if you wear bras and panties under your normal clothes and also dress en femme doing chores at home. You crossdress.

Who cares if some woman at the post office recognized you? If you own female attire and wear it (i.e. - crossdress), your wife is going to discover your activities. Is that OK for you? To be discovered by your spouse? Or do you want to figure out how to share with your wife what you do and how important it is to you - and address her response and questions and fears? Maybe she will be OK and you can live your dreams and desires.

Platinum Member
    Hi Susmitha, It sounds like you like living on the edge.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Since your wife has no clue of your "crossdressing desires", I'm really curious about why you are taking the risks that you describe.

Many of us, myself included, find ourselves taking measured steps that contain an element of risk in some way, shape or form. But charity begins at home first and it's one thing to keep this hidden from your wife (that's another debate), it's quite another thing to take this to another level which can conceivably lead you to being outed to her...not on your terms.
    I don't know how to come out to my wife. Also, I like the female role in bed. But my wife may not be ready to dress as a man and take over the male role in the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Susmitha, It sounds like you like living on the edge.
    Yes, I think so. Maybe, I am almost TS.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Susmitha - You say your "wife does not know about your crossdressing desires."

But you have more than "crossdressing desires" if you wear bras and panties under your normal clothes and also dress en femme doing chores at home. You crossdress.

Who cares if some woman at the post office recognized you? If you own female attire and wear it (i.e. - crossdress), your wife is going to discover your activities. Is that OK for you? To be discovered by your spouse? Or do you want to figure out how to share with your wife what you do and how important it is to you - and address her response and questions and fears? Maybe she will be OK and you can live your dreams and desires.
    I will try to break ice with my wife; but can not force her to adopt the male role.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermana View Post
    Susmitha, your experiences remind me of the time I finally got fed up with hiding the fact I wore lingerie under my male exterior. I was (still am) a single guy and I had broken up with my beautiful and intelligent GF of some years, Ms CAGMBB (Come And Get Me Big Boy), who had enthusiastically added bras to my underdressing previously of knickers and pantihose - and I discovered I loved wearing bras, it was like I had come home, so to speak. Anyway, I was shy for a year or two about anyone seeing my bra under my shirts, so I only wore a bra in winter time under the heavier clothing. One year I got fed up with giving up the prettiest item of human underwear every summer and decided it was time I had the courage to show the world the person I really was. That is when I risked my job - and ridicule - by going to the only GG in my workplace, whom I didn't know all that well, and revealing that I wore bras - told her and showed her - and then just stood there waiting for my world to collapse around me. That wonderful understanding young lady, she was about half my age but she said "Good on you" (Kiwi-speak for "Good for you"). I told her that I had worn bras for some years, but never in summer, but this year, with summer coming on I was going to wear a bra all year and "forever". That lovely lady later agreed to help my "coming out" at work by both of us turning up on the same day wearing matching white contour cup projecting bras under thin tight white matching stretch feminine T-shirts, and staying together while we shared some morning coffee talk with the males. It was a nerve-wracking time for me, but then I had decided that this was the time for me to be me, and to mis-quote Rhett Butler, "Frankly world, I don't give a damn".

It was a fascinating day. The males in the workplace had stunned but not hostile reactions (they quickly accepted me). It was part of my job to visit our electrical component suppliers, going into their male-dominated trade counters, mixing my "new" shapely busty top and tall otherwise lean figure among the hardboiled boiler-suited tradesmen. Nothing bad was said. Yes I was nervous on my first public display, presenting as a man with bra and (fake) breasts, but I would take a deep breath and just march into the warehouse, trying to be the same as I always was. And I think that did the trick for me. Not showing any weakness or hesitance. Er - besides, it probably didn't hurt that my first interactions with people in my semi-seethru curvaceous top was with people who made money out of seeing me (I was the buyer for our manufacturing concern). The male SAs spoke to my chest, and the female SAs made the most wonderful eye contact and became very cheerful and chatty, like I was one of them now (such a nice feeling). Later,I had many other adventures simply by presenting myself as a man, with confidence, in my usual outdoor attire of tight fem semi-seethru top, visible bra outline and nice curves, man-trousers and man-shoes, and if the onlooker was very astute, he or she may have noticed a flash of stockings, not socks. The really close observer might have seen the bumps of my suspenders holding my stockings up.

Anyway, my first public outing as a man with bra and shapely bustline was a great success, and it helped my at-first feigned confidence become genuine as I kept up my public presentation and dress code of man with bra and breasts and proud of it.

The pretend confidence at the start was a killer though. It took all of my resources. It probably helped that I can get quite stubborn when I want something, and I wanted to wear lingerie anywhere and have a busty shape without fear. Eventually I got there, but I can understand it could be a hard time for some to go public. Apart from a selection of tight or shaped fem tops and a visible bra outline or bumps or both, I only underdress.

Added a bit later: I don't recommend anybody else do that in their workplace unless your job needs you more than you need your job. Thankfully I had niche technical knowldege, so possible antagonism from the boss was something I decided to risk. But that leads to interesting stories covering the following few years of working life.

Love
    Thanks for your comment. I will take your observations seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by susmitha View Post
    Yesterday I went to the bank and a few government offices wearing bra (without stuffing) and panties, but with normal clothes outside. I felt very happy. Whenever I was seeing a woman. I was feeling that we are wearing similar inner wear and getting a thrill out of it. I was driving my car also in the same condition. At home, I stuff my bra with socks, no breast forms. Yesterday, while carrying out routine jobs at home, I was dressed en femme. Today, I think the lady who brought me a packet from the post office saw me as a female. She did not make faces or say anything. But it was risky. If anybody has similar experience, please post. My wife does not know about my crossdressing desires.
    Today is my braless day. I have to go out with a few relaives. I can not take the risk.

I used to underdress. That was a long time ago, though. For some reason it got to the point where I felt I was just putting myself in "another closet" of a different sort. I don't know. I don't remember having any close calls while underdressing, though. Still, I'm a firm believer in doing whatever feels right, as long as it isn't hurting someone else. If it feels right, do it. I used to partake in the "risky" behavior that a lot of us do or have done in the past. It definitely was a thrill at the time.

Silver Member
    I underdress and have for years. My wife knew before we married and while she would rather I didn't knows what I have on. She also is the one that outed me to her friends years ago by accident. She inadvertently mentioned it. I'm a 36C but wear 38Bs most of the time so I don't project as much. I wear mostly women's cloths casual clothes: shorts, jeans, slacks blouses and tees. I can tell you that your wife will soon know. People will notice and gossip travels fast.

As for reactions. Many people are so absorbed that don't notice. Some will talk to your chest, mostly men but women will too, trying to figure it out. I've had some loud comments a few times like when the woman in a gas station saw the bra lines on my back as I bent over to pay the attendant. As I left she yelled that man had on a BRA! Sometimes it is funny like the valet attendant when I had on a sheer top and a beautiful bra. It was cold so I had on a jacket, but as I reached for the ticket my jacket flew open and gave him a view as good as could be. His smile was big, but when I went back to pick up my car he was again grinning from ear to ear. As I handed him his tip I made sure to give him another great view.

Many of the people that I have regular contact with and know don't really pay attention to what I'm wearing anymore than they do with others. I shop with several women when we go on shopping expeditions they all know what I have on.

The weather's not very often cold enough where I live to warrant me wearing a jacket, especially since I prefer the weather to be fairly cool most of the time. I like to wear a bra when I know I'll be jacketed for the duration of my public outing, but it doesn't happen very often.

That said, I think I only own one or two pair of men's boxers now, and that's only for emergencies. I wear female panties pretty much all the time, and ballet socks if the shoes warrant insulation.

From what I read of your initial post it appears that you want to be discovered by your wife so the burden doesn't fall to you to come out so to speak. That tack may have some very negative consequences for you. Think about what you are doing, not being honest is a means to an end and a woman needs to be able to trust the person she loves.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"