Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Relaxing and dressing

Banned Read only
    Whenever my stress level rises I find relaxation and stress relief being en femme. Maybe it's an escape mechanism from the stresses put on the male in society. I've always loved being en femme and baking a cake and cleaning the house. There's nothing more relaxing than sitting in our backyard on a swing set sipping a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. When I was stressed out and could not be en femme, then I sought relief from stress on eBay. It's amazing how much stress may be relieved by buying slips (my personal vice) bras and panties on eBay.

Yes I believe it helps with the stress , for instants I had along day driveing , I got to where I am staying checked in unpacked .then shaved , showered , did my nails .unpacked my favorite bra and panties and summer dress. And here Iam. I dress because I enjoy it, do I realy have to know why?

My wife relaxes by removing ALL her clothes, I relax by putting on a bra, dress/skirt n blouse earrings, heels setting at my laptop watchin TV with my naked wife setting beside me I love my life.......
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by xd-tigger
    Hi everybody, today I had a therapy session for my mental state and the nice lady asked what I like to do to relax. I said the usual xbox and so on, but should I mention dressing relaxes me in my next session? How many of you here dress to relax?
    I wouldn’t mention it at your next session, unless the nice lady you mentioned is sympathetic to such unexplainable phenomena. Could you relax if a relatively perfect stranger knew your…ahem…secret? Why spoil a GOOD thing, I say…

Yes, I dress to relax, and I keep my secrets to myself, in fact I guard them with extreme vigilance…

Banned Read only
    It's safe to mention your crossdressing to your therapist. They are bound by law not to reveal this information. It may well be relevant to what's going on with you, and if she is not very accepting, you know you need to find a new therapist. But honestly, it should be safe to talk to her.

Dressing to me is definitely a relaxation thing for me. I really enjoy being able to step out of my "normal" routine and being more passive & feminine than I normally am. Of course, I enjoy underdressing as often as I can as well

That being said, you should definitely say something to your therapist - they really need to know "you" to help the the best they can.