Awesome thread..

1) Sneaking out of my parent's house late night when I was 16 to walk past large storefront windows to see my reflection. This was my first time out 'in public'. I was dressed to the nines head to toe and the sound of my high heels clicking down the empty street combined with the cool evening air on my nylon encased legs was a memory never to be forgotten.

2) Same evening. I was halfway down the block when a car came down the street. Nowhere to run and hide, the car slowed down enough for me to hear my first wolf whistle and the words;"Hi beautiful". Sounds great now, but my heart was in my throat at the time!

3) After starting college, having the nerve to dress up and go into a brightly lit convenience store to buy a pack of gum. The 2 workers (a guy and girl) were blown away that I was a boy when I told them. Yes, of course I used the ol' 'doing this for a fraternity initiation, blah,blah, blah' line.

4) Recently going to Las Vegas this past spring with another fun married couple (who recently found out about my female side) who were 100% accepting. Probably one of the funnest nights of my life being able to dress in sexy clothes and high heels (Vegas baby!). It included going to the straight clubs to dance where we were invited to peoples' bottle service areas since we were dancing our booties off.

5) My biggest CD moment..easy..The pure loving acceptance and understanding of my wife with this somewhat often complicated aspect of my life. I do realize what a gift I have with her and try not to ever take her for granted.