Thread: Arkansas looking for help

Arkansas looking for help

I'm a new cross dresser looking for help or some friends near bye to show me some tips

Gone to live my life
    Hi Shwana . . . well I can't help you with friends near by as I am a wee bit north of you. However, if you search through the threads (use the search function) for specifics, you will find many answers to questions. In addition, once you have 10 posts you can access other sections of the forum dealing with beauty tips, clothing and whatnot.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Shwana you can have as many friends as you like, they're all only 18 inches away from your face, the members here are great and will help you all they can, maybe if you dare give a few more details to let us know where you are with your CDing, and which direction you think you're heading.

more about my dressing I love stockings and the sexy look and high heels but a bit over weight 240

Welcome to the forum. Most of you questions probably have been answered in previous posts if you do a key word search. Or you can just ask in a new thread and some one will have at least one intelligent response.

Modern fashion has produced a multitude of styles that give just about any figure a sexy look. It is all about figuring out what works best for you.

Hi shwana,

There are plenty of resources on the forum to the questions you might be asking, like the 'Clothing, Shopping & Beauty' section, or 'Places to go, Places to meet' but unfortunately, as Isha has said, you won't be able to access these until you have 10 posts...

Also, this subject is not quite right for this part of the forum so I'm going to close the thread now, rather than delete it, so that you can see the following recommendation on how to proceed...

As a new member (less than 10 posts) there are constraints on where you can view and post across the forum - which means that some subjects (like Clothing, Shopping & Beauty) which are only allowed to be discussed in the relevant sections on the Members only parts of the forum won't be open for you to discuss until you have 10 posts (replies) in the areas that are open to you. It means that you have to contribute a little bit of your experience and opinions before you are able to access the wealth of information and discussion that resides on those closed parts of the forum. A quid pro quo, if you will.

So, my recommendation for etiquette here - post a short intro about yourself in the Introduction section - tell us all a little about why you're here...
    Then, read some of the posts on the main forum to get a feel for how things operate, before you dive in with starting your own thread, that way you'll see what other folk do and what the subjects are about. When you find a subject you feel you have an opinion you want to share - hit reply - tell everyone what you feel, think, or have experienced - keep within the rules, of course..
    You'll get 10 posts in very little time and then you can check out the other areas - please always search before asking a question - we do delete threads if others on the same subject are already open, but we'll try and point you in some sort of direction to help out.

Hope that helps...

Katey
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta