Thread: Horomone Shots or Breast Implant Surgery?

LusciousCarissa

Horomone Shots or Breast Implant Surgery?

I have heard that most Doctors/Surgens won't perform full breast Augmentation Surgery on "MALES" only pectorial implants to look more muscular....and to have FULL BREAST AUGMENTATION it's better to go with
    Horomone Shots and grow them. Is this true? I am looking for either a Physician that will prescribe the Shots or a Plastic Surgen that will do Implants for $2000 - $2500.00 Any Ideas Ladies? Please Help!

Luscious Carissa

LusciousCarissa

Thank you again Julie. You are so sweet!

You are the only one who has replied to my thread. You definately keep this Web Site together don't you! Thank you for the suggestion. that makes sense. Does anyone knoe where I can get the Augmentation for $2000.00 to $2500.00 though?

Post Horomone Shots or Breast Implant Surgery?

I found this link, scroll down to the bottom of the text for more links to male breast implants.

http://www.ebreastaug.com/breast-imp...ansgender.html
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie