Thread: My ultimate fantasy

My ultimate fantasy

To be able to go somewhere I am not known and spend a whole week as a woman. The downside is I probably wouldn;t want it to end

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    To be in an episode of "Duck Dodgers" as the sidekick to Marvin the Martian. I loved the retro Rayguns, spaceship and the little green guy wearing the Trojan outfit.

th (1).jpg
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 06-20-2014 at 12:47 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

To be on an island alone for a few weeks, with fishing gear, mask, fins and snorkle, and find dolphins to swim and frolick with, guy mode or lady mode.

Maybe you can make that happen by taking a smaller step like a weekend in a big city far from home. That way you get to practice your techniques for dressing comfortably, doing makeup for day time and night time, wearing the correct shoes for walking and then for having night time fun, shaving 2+ times a day, etc. All good experience to build up your confidence, if it needs building, and to test run a potential longer time en femme sometime in the future.

Kelly did you notice that that guy with the helmet and retro ray gun (cool for me too as I remember those older quality cartoons) has a protruding chest? Maybe he is a she, or she is a she, or it is one of us?? Good cartoon.

Save up some money, get a week off of work and away from home, find a place where no one knows you, and just do it. Why fantasize when it is within reach. Can't do a week? Try 3 days then. Afraid to going alone or unsure what to do? Try attending Diva Las Vegas or Southern Comfort Conference.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes there is a 2 day event next week on the north east coast..if you are in that area...that could be a be a monthly/bi monthly goal, not an ultimate fantasy. Take a weekend for yourself once in a while its good for the soul.

To be able to do all of my male things I love doing and be dressed while doing them. This includes being outed which it means it will stay a fantasy

you'll never know unless you try, good luck!

Southern Comfort. First week in September. Make it come true.

Totally love the ref to Martin and Bugs. I am with you, I love Martin.
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Just happens that I am doing that very weekend fantasy THIS WEEKEND! I am going to Atlanta and first having a makeover by Phoebe Cross (www.phoebecross.com) and then, once I'm all madeup and dressed up, its off to an afternoon of shopping, dinner with Phoebe and then perhaps a club or two (at 70 years old, I may not stay awake that long).

A real fun part of this is thinking through each wardrobe change that I will be making, what accessories, shoes, etc, will be involved and kinda dreaming how much fun this trip will be. In preparation for the weekend, I have done some shopping at my local Lane Bryant and was treated so wonderfully that I made 3 return visits in the past 2 days to buy some new bras, camis, bracelets large enough for my wrists, etc, etc. That shopping was done in male mode, but now I feel so comfortable in Lane bryant stores that I just know that I will have a whole lot of fun shopping at LB in Atlanta as the first stop at the Mall there. I have changed outfits at least 5 times today to ensure that everything matches, etc. and I just applied my press on nails. All this planning and dreaming has me really excited an anxious to get going - which i will the first thing in the morning!

I'll be a lady all next weekend at World Pride in Toronto. I'll be staying in a good hotel (price gouging yes) eating out, shopping. The trans parade is next Fri June 27 and I'll be marching with hundreds of other girls past a large crowd of well wishers. I blew the Christmas money the kids (grown up) gave me for 1st class on the train. If I can stay up, I'm 65, there's a dance on Sat. night for non drinkers like me. Lots of clubs and concerts beer tents music and partying for all.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    I've done an entire weekend as Amy before, transforming myself Friday evening and not putting on male clothing again until getting dressed Monday morning. I'd certainly try a week if I could manage it, and I wouldn't even have to go somewhere else, either.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

My advise after many years of doing for my family and all the right things that I need to for our lives is, don't get to my age and wish you had done it. Make time somewhere while you are healthy enough and can manage the means to enjoy it even if it is only one time. I hate to think of all the things that I could have done that I just let go until I could no longer afford to or share with my wife. When in reality I just didn't think that time would slip away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I want to be able to convince my wife about crossdressing - i.e. she as a man and me as a woman. Then I want a private secret wedding ceremony with me as the bride and she as the groom. Then we go for a honeymoon. I will be the shy newly wed "bride" and enjoy being de-flowered by the loving and confident"groom". During entire honeymoon, I will be totally in female role and my GG wife will be my "husband".

Quote Originally Posted by transfeminate View Post
    To be able to go somewhere I am not known and spend a whole week as a woman. The downside is I probably wouldn;t want it to end
    Yes, absolutely. I'd love that!

It is an easily achievable fantasy and as you proceed through your "cross-dressing career" you are likely to achieve it, especially if you have an accepting spouse.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi TF, I say go for it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

you just have to do it ..

Quote Originally Posted by transfeminate View Post
    im planning a trip to key west in july , and its been my dream to live as a fulltime gurl for a long time..and now i have the chance ..so , im goin for it ,,no job ,no place to stay ,yet,,im excited , but scared ..not sure what ill come accross there , but im goin to do it bwcause i may never have the chance again ..sometimes in life when a thought gets in your mind , you just have to say ..im going to do it n dont look back ..im looking for someone to go with me , theres a guy i been talking to , but u know how that goes .he will have a last minit change ..but thats ok,.im going ..i hope u get to do what u want , its goin to be a great time , n you might regret not doing what u been thinkg about when the time has passed u by.so hope u get the chance to go somewhere n be who u want to be ....best of luck to u honey....bernniej

Even though I am fairly new to cding, a trip like that is definitely a long term goal of mine. Being able to spend extended time en femme and getting at least a taste of how the other side lives is too sweet of a chance to pass up. Hopefully one day I'll find a way to make it happen.