Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you wear a bra?

Don't wear one often, but sometimes for an entire weekend. When Monday comes after a full weekend of wearing a bra, I feel naked without one, too.

Would love to, but haven't built up the courage to get my own.

Hey Daryl: I just had an EKG at my cardiologist's new office. The nurse certainly saw both the bra marks and my shaved chest. She was completely professional and probably relieved that she didn't have to worry about pulling any hair out when she removed the electrodes. My wife was with me. If anything she might have found it vaguely interesting.

Well since I told my wife I wear one more often, no longer having to worry about the marks. Not that she ever looked anyway. I'm wearing one now. To be honest I need one. I'm a B cup now and if I try to run it can be uncomfortable without a bra.

No. Although I've worn a bra from time to time when slipping into a dress, I don't dress often enough to say I wear a bra. Might wear one more if I lived alone, but I'd rather live with my SO than wear a bra all the time.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

yes ... I wear bra and i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    Been wearing them straight for ten years now. Have an app with the cardiologist in August so will leave
    at home. I'm sure the nurse will see the bra marks when they take the EKG. Will have my panties on.
    But will have socks on instead of thigh highs.
    I went and had a Echo cardiogram and EKG before cardiologist visit. Same office different area ( have real B's)didn't wear my bra, but nurse did notice, had a little smile or grin. I said, I know your girls are lucky , can wear bras to hold them. Her reply " if you need it try it you might like don't let being a guy stop you.

yes love wearing one. feels like i am missing something otherwise

Funny story Julie. I love how nonchalant the doctor sounds about it. I probably would have had a panic attack then started crying.

I don't usually wear a bra, but I just ordered some seamless bralettes that I can't wait to wear.

When my breasts are really sore from the HRT I will wear a bra I need to get a sports bra soon..
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

Always when I dress unless I am wearing a camisole. I'm not sure of the rules here talking about certain websites, but here goes, I order all of my clothes and pocket bras, camisoles from crossdresser.com. They make very women's sexy clothes that are built to fit men. Love them and my breastforms. They complete the package

I would but im very small framed and so an a cup would be too big. Broad shoulders don't help much I'm thinking about getting some breast forms.that will give me a reason to wear a bra

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    One word reply.

Duh.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    Cute story. Not only does a bra leave red marks sometimes, but with frequent wear some bodies will have telling physical lines. Once had a woman ask me if I wore one (meaning bra) all the time. I said yes.

Since I have been dressing 24/7 for several years now. I would have to say 'Yes' I do wear a bra everyday.

I would love to wear a bra but in my all my forty two years of cross dressing I do not know my size. It would be great if I did know my size/

About 80% of the time.

I am about 6 months from needing a bra fulltime. I was at my dermatologist's office last week to have a bunch (22) of seborrheic keratoses frozen off. My dermatologist knows I am on hormones and while I showed up en homme, he made no comment or changed the tone of his voice when I took off my shirt and my 'A/AAs' were there for the world to see.

The medical profession, all the way from the receptionist to the MD are probably our best friends (save the occasional bad apple).
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

i like to wear one as much as i can. when i get home from work i cant wait to put one on

not Always. i prefer a corselet with nylons

I wear one when I can. Always when dressing.

I've started with a larger bra that I "stuffed" but now I wear a push up that works for me better.

Banned Read only
    As a cross dresser I always wear a bra under my slip and dress. If I going to emulate a woman I prefer not to appear flat chested. I wear a 42 C or 44 C depending on the style. The article of clothing that really pushed my wife and I into the "talk" was her finding a very lovely bright red Vanity Fair bra. Our toddler daughter pulled open my lower draw of my amoire and yanked it out of a box. She could not understand why a man who had nothing to pack into a bra would wear a bra.

Every chance/day I can .. right now im setting on the couch in an above the knee denim skirt pink panties/bra and yellow shirt blouse black strappy heels and chrome dangly earrings with red toe nails sitting next to my naked wife I Love my Life
    The reason you close your eyes when you dream, when you kiss, and when you pray is because the best things in life aren't seen with your eyes, but are felt with your heart.

Yes all the time must keep the girls trained to be on their best display. I love the way a bra feels, I feel they are comfortable.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.