Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

When you girls are in full femme mode have you created your male selfs ideal fantasy girl? I know for me Nikki is the kind of girl I'm definitely attracted to. Vise versa for you girls attracted to men, is your male self the kind of guy your most attracted to.

My wife is my female fantasy. I am merely the person in the mirror. Dressed up I look much more pleasant, but I am not someone different nor am I any kind of fantasy. I don't have "sides" as I am not a value meal at McDonald's.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hahahahaha - I read this question to my wife and just started laughing. No I am not my fantasy girl.

Silver Member
    No - I am attracted to beautiful (internal/external) women. My wife is my fantasy girl.

I would have to answer yes to the question. I love to be a mature blonde/redhead, who dresses, as a rule, somewhat younger,with cat's eye frames and red lips & cheeks.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    No - but here's what's weird. I really never had a "fantasy girl". My wife would ask me about that - and I told her I didn't have one. She never believed me - but I really didn't! I guess I've always been more attracted to personality than appearance. Is that weird, or what?

I try to look like my fantasy Girl so I would have to say Yes

No not even close

I don't have a wife or GF at the moment, so I can't say what everyone else is saying :P But I've seen this question before, and my Mom thinks its why I dress since I have "No female companionship, so I create it". I don't create female companionship, that I know for a fact.

But to answer the question :P No haha.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

My dream girl ain't anything like me in many ways and appearance is one of them. My wife doesn't also look a single bit like me
    do not label me for i am unique

Yes. I make up and dress is a style that excites me, and I would love to have a partner who would accommodate my preferences. But no such luck.
    So I do it for myself. I'm a guy with the kind of facial and body structure and hair that comes with it. I have somehow learned to filter out my flaws and focus on the things that I like (hair, makeup, clothes, shoes, etc.) when I see myself in the mirror.

My fantasy girl has changed with the years, Marilyn, Nicole Kidman, Lauren Bacall. I would never aspire to match them. My wife was a woman who fit my ideals. My GF was a reflection of me. So take that for what it is worth.

So additional question for this, those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.
    Well, while I dress in the way I would be thrilled to see a woman dress, I don't really think of myself as dressing for sexual thrills. At least, not anymore - not in the way that I once did. I mean, there's very often an element of sexual excitement in my dressing. However, it's become far more than that for me.
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I dont have a fantasy girl never have so to answer the question No
    Mistyjo

Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.

As far as being my own fantasy girl? Not really, I'm just being myself. I don't think I'm that narcissistic. But if I had a g/f that dressed the way I do? Well, let's just say that I would be in a perpetual state of swoon. (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I feel like I should have answered:

Why, yes, of course. I've always dreamt of a 5'7" gal of about 300 pounds with nobby knees, a five o'clock shadow, and hairy knuckles. So sexy!!!
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emi_ View Post
    ...Why, yes, of course. I've always dreamt of a 5'7" gal of about 300 pounds with nobby knees, a five o'clock shadow, and hairy knuckles. So sexy!!!
    OMG EMI!! LMAO! I'm laughing so hard right now, I'm crying a little...
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Most defitlly, I try to imatate my wifes look she is my fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by GeminaRenee View Post
    Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.
    I'm in much the same boat, in that my crossdressing has always been driven by my clothing preferences. When I was lucky enough to be dating a woman who loved to wear the things that I like to see worn, my crossdressing completely subsided, and didn't return for a good six months following our breakup. But in every other relationship (or period of no relationship) since, my dressing is what fulfills my fantasies.

Now - if my wife (who knows a little bit of my dressing history) were to suddenly give me full approval and encouragement, I don't know if that would stay the same.

There's some interesting 'clustering' to the answers so far... I'm quite surprised at the number who have married their 'fantasy girl' - or perhaps you've really just got mixed up with reality and fantasy... Isn't your wife your 'reality' girl? I love my wife, but she's not my fantasy... Admirable loyalty anyway folks...

I think there are aspects of how I try to look that are there in my head - specific styles or fashions, hair style or colour... so yes, I'd have to say some of it is trying to achieve a fantasy... but it is a fantasy and will remain so...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    So additional question for this, those who DO dress as their fantasy woman, how many are fantasy dressers? Those who dress more for sexual thrills.
    Isn't this two questions? Aren't 95% of us (or whatever the non-TS element is...) really fantasy dressers? Whatever the motive - whether sexual thrills or satisfying some indeterminate TG urge, or those who just say "I have to do this I don't know why..?" - aren't we all fulfilling a fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by LaurenS View Post
    I'm too old to be my fantasy girl. I suppose a few years (decades?) back, and with all the information and experience this new technology gives us, I might have made a dream girl for myself.
    I think I'm becoming a dirty old woman.
    And sadly I must agree with Lauren... but Tempus Fugit and it don't go backwards... more's the pity...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I would have to say yes, I do dress as my fantasy gal. But, sadly I am not my fantasy's girl guy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post

Aren't 95% of us (or whatever the non-TS element is...) really fantasy dressers? Whatever the motive - whether sexual thrills or satisfying some indeterminate TG urge, or those who just say "I have to do this I don't know why..?" - aren't we all fulfilling a fantasy?
    You are going to shoot down a lot of excuses made by a lot of CDs here if you go that way. 99.9% like to say "I don't do it for sexual thrills, I do it because I like how the satin feels on my freshly shaved legs in my 4 inch heels".
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

no, not for me...i have much better taste than paula!
    paula

No, I am still me when I dress just acting out a fantasy in some incidents. But in short I can't afford to dress as my fantasy woman. But it would be a good time trying! My wife is my reality and sometimes acts out the fantasy girl for me. LOL I really don't know who or what my fantasy woman would be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

No not really... Kitty is more a dear friend to me. She is attractive to other men & women so i've been told...!
    She comes out to play when she can