Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

Is your Femme self your Males fantasy girl?

When you girls are in full femme mode have you created your male selfs ideal fantasy girl? I know for me Nikki is the kind of girl I'm definitely attracted to. Vise versa for you girls attracted to men, is your male self the kind of guy your most attracted to.

My wife is my female fantasy. I am merely the person in the mirror. Dressed up I look much more pleasant, but I am not someone different nor am I any kind of fantasy. I don't have "sides" as I am not a value meal at McDonald's.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Hahahahaha - I read this question to my wife and just started laughing. No I am not my fantasy girl.

Silver Member
    No - I am attracted to beautiful (internal/external) women. My wife is my fantasy girl.

I would have to answer yes to the question. I love to be a mature blonde/redhead, who dresses, as a rule, somewhat younger,with cat's eye frames and red lips & cheeks.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I try to look like my fantasy Girl so I would have to say Yes

No not even close

Banned Read only
    No - but here's what's weird. I really never had a "fantasy girl". My wife would ask me about that - and I told her I didn't have one. She never believed me - but I really didn't! I guess I've always been more attracted to personality than appearance. Is that weird, or what?

I don't have a wife or GF at the moment, so I can't say what everyone else is saying :P But I've seen this question before, and my Mom thinks its why I dress since I have "No female companionship, so I create it". I don't create female companionship, that I know for a fact.

But to answer the question :P No haha.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

I dont have a fantasy girl never have so to answer the question No
    Mistyjo

Sometimes I wonder how much my crossdressing is driven by the fact that my girlfriends rarely have quite the same taste in ladies' clothes as I do. It used to bug me that I could rarely get a gf to agree to cute heels, or stockings and a garter. Nowadays, it's nice when it happens, but not a big loss - I can always wear the clothes I like myself.

As far as being my own fantasy girl? Not really, I'm just being myself. I don't think I'm that narcissistic. But if I had a g/f that dressed the way I do? Well, let's just say that I would be in a perpetual state of swoon. (:
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I feel like I should have answered:

Why, yes, of course. I've always dreamt of a 5'7" gal of about 300 pounds with nobby knees, a five o'clock shadow, and hairy knuckles. So sexy!!!
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

No, I am still me when I dress just acting out a fantasy in some incidents. But in short I can't afford to dress as my fantasy woman. But it would be a good time trying! My wife is my reality and sometimes acts out the fantasy girl for me. LOL I really don't know who or what my fantasy woman would be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

No not really... Kitty is more a dear friend to me. She is attractive to other men & women so i've been told...!
    She comes out to play when she can

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    No, I still see and I am me in a dress... I just choose the style of clothing that I think looks good on women. I mean track suit pants, ugh boots and a hoodie may be female attire but I would never consider dressing in that style... Nor would I wear a mini skirt and crop top... My favourite style is the middle aged, middle class soccer mom, boots, sweater dress leggings or jeans... I like the look, it iscomfortable and I can carry it of relatively well. I do not fantasise over the mothers at my kids rugby matches......
    Call me Donna, please

personally I don't try to dress in a way I find attractive, I just want to look nice, so I guess I'd say no. I don't really have a girl mode/boy mode anyway.

Interesting question. I guess up to a point but in the way that GeminaRenee put it. I think it is probably more about the type and style of clothes. I have never had a girlfriend who would wear 5/6" heels but they have all had good taste in style which I perhaps I have drawn upon to create the feminine self (OMG an epiphany moment - am I trying to relive those past relationships through my clothing choices?), that may very well be a question to ponder for some of us. If that is the case then I am an amalgam of all the wonderful and beautiful women (my wife included of course) who I have had relationships with.......................I'm gonna have a real think about this next time I am doing my nails.
    Cheers
    Amanda

No I just try to develop my own personna.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi.

I was trying to get what you are saying so here goes, what if your a female and you see other females , well know others who look far better than you can would that be a fantasy ,

I can wear my clothes yet .......

I can wear the clothes females wear , just they bring them to life , all I can do is just wear the clothes,

now..... attracted to males not sure that would work for me. how do I see myself , well Jos put up with me for 35 years , I don't find myself attractive, maybe others do.....

...noeleena...

Emi, you should be more careful about your choice of words. There are many people here who feel that they DO have sides - and comparing them dismissively to a McDonald's value meal may cause offense to some.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

My wife is my fantasy woman. She is a petite 5' sassy blonde with great legs and a cute butt. I am not really attracted to women that look like a man in a dress. Interesting question though. If I was attracted to men, he would have to be over 6' with 6 pack abs, extremely wealthy with very poor eye sight.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    My female image emulates that which I have always found attractive in women. Blonde, lots of leg, and glam makeup are the foundation of Madilyn. My wife to whom I have been married for over 40 years is none of those, however I still find her beautiful.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Well in the past (when I cross dressed) I was one of those girls attracted to men. I don't think my male self was the kind of guy that I was most attracted to, guess I favored bad boys. Now, that I have a steady gf and am revisiting cross dressing, I am not as much interested in men. I like to look attractive and yes, my femme personna is definitely someone I'd be interested in. Is that narcissism?

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I dress in a style that pleases me … the sort of athletic leggy presentation that is attractive to me in a woman, such as my first wife. The constant battle with weight does frustrate my preferred image. I certainly would not describe this as my fantasy girl.

Only in my mind's eye. I still haven't quite got the knack of dressing up as the sophisticated and elegant lady I am deep inside. But, although the Betty-Lou looking back at me in the mirror is anything but at this stage, in my mind she's she's the most fascinating and mesmerising woman ever to set her heels on this planet earth.

Hugs,

:fairy1