Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice - obsession?

Hello - I'm new here and not sure if this is even one of the sections that the SO (I'm the wife of the CD) can post on but I felt compelled to share.

If this was happening in our home - I would thing the scenarios could have been one of two things

1- I bought them for me and wanted to wear them for him but maybe I chickened out
    in which case you bringing it up before I was comfortable may cause an issue.

or
    2- I bought them for you as a peace offering in letting you know I was trying to be ok with everything but again - maybe I chickened out

In both cases I would thing that bringing it up would show you don't trust her - as you said your snooping a bit - give her time to work up the courage to do this - in either case you come out the winner and after all wouldn't you LOVE it more if she did it on her OWN time instead of you calling her out on it and forcing it into the light?

Just my take on the situation - hope you didn't mind me chiming in! I really hope she shares them with you - either as a surprise for you or for herself to surprise you! Think how excited you would be when you realize she reached that milestone on her own accord!

Best wishes,

Coping2014

Get it out in the open with honesty, embrace yourself with the good positive. Transparancy is a great thing. Also remember life is one shot of your life not someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Coping2014 View Post
    Hello - I'm new here and not sure if this is even one of the sections that the SO (I'm the wife of the CD) can post on but I felt compelled to share.

If this was happening in our home - I would thing the scenarios could have been one of two things

1- I bought them for me and wanted to wear them for him but maybe I chickened out
    in which case you bringing it up before I was comfortable may cause an issue.

or
    2- I bought them for you as a peace offering in letting you know I was trying to be ok with everything but again - maybe I chickened out

In both cases I would thing that bringing it up would show you don't trust her - as you said your snooping a bit - give her time to work up the courage to do this - in either case you come out the winner and after all wouldn't you LOVE it more if she did it on her OWN time instead of you calling her out on it and forcing it into the light?

Just my take on the situation - hope you didn't mind me chiming in! I really hope she shares them with you - either as a surprise for you or for herself to surprise you! Think how excited you would be when you realize she reached that milestone on her own accord!

Best wishes,

Coping2014
    I really appreciate the PoV of an SO. It's a good balance.

What you said makes a lot of sense. I guess the thing is she *has* to know I know about them, because I was the one who was sorting the laundry and put them in her pile. Then she puts her pile of clothes away. So, I wasn't snooping to begin with. They were just hanging on the laundry line out there in the open! Admittedly, I've snooped since, because they just disappeared with no explanation. I'm starting to wonder if I just imagined the whole thing!

You're probably right, I should just let it go. But it's just so weird. I really can't figure out what she was doing with them...

I agree. You weren't snooping, you were folding the laundry. I think you should ask. I think this is a great opportunity to have some honest conversation with your SO.
    *StacyP*

Tights obsession - redux

In reference to this closed thread:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ion&highlight=

To fully bring closure - I found the tights in a bag of stuff for Goodwill. I never asked about them (in deference to the GG suggestion that I just back off and give her time...). The really odd part is the rest of the stuff in the bag is my daughter's (she's 10, I don't think they were ever meant for her!).

Anyway, for those who chimed in - thanks.