Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Dog Days of.....Crossdressing?

Yeah I get those moments too... especially when its one of those days where it takes like 2 hours to get ready and by then you r sweating your butt off and the makeup is getting messed up :S

Yesterday was 90 degrees and.........
    Oh yea, bottom layer of this dress wraps clear around, so the wind can't cause "bad things" to happen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 07-02-2014 at 11:52 PM.

I sometimes go through phases of "Why do I do this?" Usually when I try wearing pantyhose or tights under my guy clothes. I sometimes got a couple of weeks without even dressing but I think that's mostly because it takes a lot of time to look pretty. :P I always go back to it because I can't deny why I makes me feel whole.