Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Life after what I thought was the end,

Hey beautiful finally on here lol, thank you all for your lovely comments I met Steff over 2 years ago we have been together 2 years this year.
    She is the light of my world I'd never change her for the world xxx

Steff,

I want to thank you for sharing this with all of us.

It warms the heart to hear your are both so happy together. I do hope others realise life can get better after a sad time

Best wishes to you both for the future xx
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Steff - I am so glad to hear that life is finally working out for you and how lucky you are to have found such an amazing woman, wish there were more women like Julie out there.

Julie - You truly are a rare treasure. Your open-mindedness and compassion for others has to be your greatest strength.

This is a beautiful story! Just goes to show that no matter how bad things seem, it does get better with time.

Both very beautiful ladies in that pic I am glad you are still with us and have shared your story. I hope this helps any of us gals who may have rash thoughts because the current situation seems dire... there is always a light at the end of the tunnel if you can weather the storm

Steff and Julie,

May the fairytale never end.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'm happy for you both and may you have many happy years together.

My God, I love this. I so wish we heard more stories like this. A girlfriend of mine is a bartender at. Tg friendly bar and awhile ago began to talk with a gg customer. They are now engaged. Happy endings do happen.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Glad things worked out for you in the end. It's stories like yours that keeps us all going, hoping for a similar miracle.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.