Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying hard not to rip his head off

Trying hard not to rip his head off

Got into a bad argument with the upstairs neighbor.. they keep dumping their junk in our bins. I haven't had space to do our recyclables in a month.

Lots of bad words. He saw me once going out to my wife's car in a skirt. Part of our argument tonight: "Why don't you go put on a dress and get back to me?"

How about I go put on a skirt & heels and then stuff my big toe in your left ear?

10+ years of Kung Fu. 8 different styles. A garage full of trophies for winning sparring competitions. I *know* how to seriously injure someone. It is *hard* to restrain that when someone disses me or my family. But I can't.. I'm responsible for it. I just get so tired of these young punks...

"Get off my lawn"

-MangleMoose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Amazing how thin the veil of "womanhood" really is. So many like to argue how their "female side" makes them such better people.

I completely understand your frustration and surely it helps that you vented, but you're letting your slip show a bit much as it were.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

People can be so rude and tacky.

My suggestion would be to call up your trash company and find out what the SOP is in cases like this. I hope the jerk gets in trouble.

Why get your heels dirty? Drill a couple of small holes in it and thread a cable lock through.

Gone to live my life
    Hi MM . . . totally understand you angst and if I were you I would be seething as well. To be honest I would probably dump his stuff back in his yard just prior to pick-up, put on my best dress and ask if he has anything to say. I doubt given your size he would have much to say. Yes you can take the moral high ground and just ignore but then again you will never be able to do your recyclables.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi_ View Post
    Amazing how thin the veil of "womanhood" really is. So many like to argue how their "female side" makes them such better people . . .
    Emi, "womanhood" does not always equate to taking things with a grain of salt regardless of the circumstances. One of my best GG friends is a provincial ranked MMA fighter and she does not take crap from people when there is not other alternative. Point in case her neighbor (a guy) was always parking in her spot. When she complained to management the guy moved his care then promptly moved it back the next day. She confronted him and his response was "Why don't you go find a boyfriend and get him to talk to me" . . . needless to say she did not need a boyfriend to deal with this jerk.

Hugs

Isha

I respect your restraint. But I have no tolerance any longer for being restrained on social or physical confrontations. For 4 decades I had to mind my reactions due to losing my job and certifications. But sense retiring those bonds have gone away and a bit of over compensation is hard to stop. So I can't say I wouldn't have put a "pump" up his behind if he was doing that to me! I can't stand being cussed at after all those years of being paid to have to take it from stupid and disrespectful people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Dear mechamoose/MangleMoose/Madame Moose,
    I hear ya, Darlin'. You DO know that the REASON they are doing & saying such offences is for most likely (God only knows) HOW many? things:

1) They WANT to get you upset because they are miserable inside - about their own sorry self's (subconsciously) and it makes them 'feel better' about the dastardly deeds they inflict onto others on a DAILY basis.

b) They are being raised by parents &/or a single parent who's only objective(s) in Life is to be self absorbed, & do not give a flying F%#K about the Children they brought into this Cruel world that we live in now.

4) Perhaps they are Jealous of you? THAT is the main reason most people inflict pain upon another? Believe me, I KNOW.

C) Well......now, I've lost count.

Seriously, IF it were ME I would maybe 'Kill them with Sugar', instead of keeping that STRESS inside?. They'd probably leave you alone if when the VERY NEXT time you see these UNHAPPY Jerks, you ask something innocent, like "Hey! How 'ya doing today?...."I THINK" it's going to be a GOOD day today, what do you guys think?".

IF that does not help your unfortunate situation, then RELEASE Kung Fu #8 on them with my blessing.

Kisses,
    Simone

Banned Read only
    MM, forgetting the CD aspect for a moment , this guy has got under your skin, he's obviously an obnoxious idiot that that opens his mouth before putting his brain in gear ! You know you have the ability to bury him in the top of the junk bin ! but you're a better man than that, use a bit of craft to stop him !

We all know how you feel when things get under your skin, I use to get ratty about looking for a parking space , you get half way in the last one and find some goon has stuck his moped in the middle, small guy or not that moped got moved to a more suitable location ! Brainless idiots just rattle you sometimes !

Teresa,

You are right.. he got under my skin. He isn't malicious, he is ignorant. If a fight had started, it would have been in front of his 5 & 7 year old. I can't do that.

Part of being trained is knowing the consequences of using it. It makes for a more polite society.

I see this couple as being in a bad place. It isn't my job to fix it, but I need to get my &%$ trash out!

"Know what you COULD have done, and be content that you made a better choice"

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Silver Member
    Yes, one who can does not want to take advantage of lesser forms of somewhat living things. I loved bar fights. Being small and looking fem many offered sick sadistic actions against me. The only problem they had was the ability to hit me. After all it is embarrassing to meet the floor after calling your opponent all the nasty female gender derivatives.

Not worth the jail time, my martial arts amiga!

I think that one should step back and see that we're discussing doing someone major bodily injury because they put their trash in the wrong can. Is that a reasonable solution? Is it one that follows the moral guidelines of martial arts training?

I think that the lock is the best solution. Locks and fences make good neighbors.

And just for a bit of stress reduction:

Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Eryn,

First of all, it wasn't because of trash in the wrong bin, it was because of abusive language and being a *(&^ bigot.

Second, thank you so much for that blast from the past

- MM

I understand your frustration. I work security, and have to deal with stupid drunken idiots. Restraining the urge to put boots to asses is hard. Luckily, the idiots at work don't know I am going to transition yet, but i have to go full time some time, and it will not be fun.

MM.... Well done for your restraint, Grasshopper... no heel marks in the rice paper for you...

It's been a long time since I've had run-ins with neighbours.... long story short, many years ago, someone living in an upstairs apartment to me had an alarm clock that would buzz for about an hour starting at 0430 (it took that long to wake him)... I used to bang on the ceiling... eventually put my fist through the plasterboard (stupid - my cost!)... complained to the neighbour - usual uncaring response... called local police who came and 'had a word' to no avail... this buzzing went on for several weeks (think the guy had an early shift)... decided to apply science...
    Mains fuse box for all flats were in cupboard in shared hallway... creeping ninja-like at 0100 I judiciously switched off power to flat above, then on again... old fashioned mains electronic clock with no battery back-up would reset to 1200 and cancel alarms... peaceful morning followed by panic-stricken neighbour running out late... Only took a few repeats before the problem stopped...

Don't get mad - get even.... but covertly....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Me and my B/F had this a few years back and funnily enough had the same sort of insults, "go play with you bf's "beep" you little gay fag!" from the guys when I asked them to not do it, but these guys were living in the flat above us and were dropping their bags of rubbish in our bins and worst of all they were smoking and throwing live fag butts on our side probably just to annoy us, my bf is pretty hot headed so he was one for going up there and kicking them in but same as I said to him that's not going to get him anywhere he would be out numbered.

My dad always taut me to play people at there own game I spent the next month being very annoying, any rubbish and fag butts they left on our side I grind-ed up into little bits and shoved through their letter box via a leaf blower when they were out, they then decided is was going to be funny to smear dog crap over my b'f car, so ok that's fair play 2 can play at that game luck would have it I have a buddy who is in farming and he was kind enough to help me out by dumping 10 tons of slurry over all 3 of the flat owners cars, it was quite funny as one had it's roof off and as my mate was going to empty this lot I've never seen 3 guys shift so quickly to talk to me and apologies, the situation was resolved and that was that they never did again... shame as I would of loved to of seen that lot go down, with the crowd i was generating filming with thier camera phones that would of been a youtube viral lol thank fully we don't live there now, it's so annoying when your a known CD, Gay or what ever and people go out of their way to annoy you and do and say things to offend because they think it's funny etc, I may be a little pink girly gay boy in girls clothes but don't underestimate me. or as my bf said at the end of it all "jeez don't pee off little Jess, wolves in sheep's clothing"
    Last edited by CrossJess; 07-01-2014 at 07:38 AM.

Banned Read only
    Since you know martial arts, perhaps doing something by proxy would work. While it might not be necessary for them to witness this, destroy something by your own hand and leave it for them to see. They must understand what happened and make the connection that there are potential consequences (whether it would happen or not as this is essentially a bluff) in their untoward actions.

It seems like city life, and sometimes even country life, brings, 'BOUNDRY BUMPINGS'. People clashing over space, territory, thins, access. I had a terrible day yesterday with several boundry bumpings. Civility seems to retreat, when most, and all of us some, want our way over another's. I applaud you for restraint. Selfishness like that is wrong, plain wrong. They are only thinking of their needs, not yours. I wish there was some way, to resolve this somewhat peacefully,

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I
    And just for a bit of stress reduction:

OMG Eryn - that was one of my favorite skits have not heard it in years!

Oh and good job not kicking his butt! Frustrating and as delightful the thought of it is, it would not be worth it after the fact.

I like the idea of dumping the trash back on their lot... If they wanna start trouble inform them you have a degree in the martial arts, and if they wanna test you to go right ahead!

Oh for a "like" button Katey!

Don't get mad, get even (quietly and covertly)!!

Either that or train him (water spray when naughty, treat when good).

Good luck

Do what I did when our neighbours used our bins in the flats we lived in.
    Drill through the lid into the main body of the bin and fit a long bar pad lock.
    Just unlock for collection day.

Your bin, your property, your right.
    Tell him to deal with it.

Alternatively, go through the trash they leave in your bins and use what you can to inconvenience him.
    Things that spring to mind being using his address to have all kinds of junk and leaflets and subscriptions sent there.
    Simple stuff really, for instance, if they leave a named addressed envelope in the trash, order shopping catalogues, newsletters, car insurance companies, readers digest, free samples websites, coupon websites.
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-05-2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: You were right - that is illegal and therefore against the Rulez... :)
    Samantha -x-

Smile, that is a WONDERFUL suggestion! <3

When I first moved to an urban area I was puzzled by folks who would put padlocks on their dumpsters. Now I know why they were so "protective" of their garbage!

Of course, where I live now the bins are kept on my property and moved to the street only on pickup day. If anyone wants to utilize my excess capacity when the bins are out they are welcome to it!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

It is frustrating I know.
    Put a lock on the bin.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.