Thread: In the Pool ...finally!

In the Pool ...finally!

Well I had to install a new part to my pool filter last night...cause It was sending sand back into my pool. Well this morning I checked on the pool and it appeared to be much clearer. However I still had areas that had to be vacuum up. So it was nice and quiet at 730am wife had just left for work and I said to my self DAM IT I am going in en femme. Grabbed a nude colored pair of my silkly panties put them on and headed into the pool. OHHHHH what a feeling of freedom and the coolness of the water felt so great along with the warm sun on the body. Naturally the panties did not stay on for long and just relaxed and enjoyed the Nirvana!

Enjoy the Summer Gurls...Mychelle

I'm confused. If you were naked, what about it was fem?

Nirvana! Now you're speaking my language.

Good for you.

I live in the dust bowl so we got rid of our big pool. Have thought many times rebuilding one in side a building but getting too old to start too many new projects. Wife and I both used swim nude as we live where we can see anyone coming for a distance. I grew up swimming in a stock tank nude so really not a biggie but does feel great.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Delightful, Mychelle! I covet the quiet times too when nobody else is around and I can put on a nice sundress (or even bikini ;0) and walk around outside in the sun, such an exhilarating feeling...
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Hmmm!

The theme was nice, I have doubts about the picture it conjured up in my mind.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.