Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Summer or Winter best CD time for you?

Banned Read only
    I really don't mind, just means you have the different wardrobe to look forward to !
    If it gets really hot shoes make your feet sticky and sore and the man made fibres aren't breathable so they get a bit clingy !

Dear theresa :
    sser for life,
    I'm just enjoying my first summer as a crossdresser, this is such a rush!!!!! I just bought my first pair of butt-revealing shorty-shorts yesterday,
    and they go so well with all of my bras. I'm a crossdress'll deal with fall and winter outfits when the time comes. Not everyone understands that I
    crossdress to be the real me. I said to everyone that as soon as I moved to this location, there would be big changes in me...and now there are.

Jaymegurl

It;s winter for me I wish I could do it year round I tried to talk to wife about shaving year round but I got the no :-( Connie

Winter is best for me. Summer the kids are on holiday...

To me dressing enfemme is great anytime of the year. But I love it best when I can show off my legs.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Contrary to my name, Winter lol. I can dress in leggings to hide the hair I can't shave off quite yet, and wear long sleeved shirts to cover my farmers tan I can't seem to get rid of :P Plus, boots... :3
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

For me, I prefer winter as I can wear things under more concealing items such as sweaters or sweatshirts. Plus my pantyhose help keep me warm not the opposite.

Not sure yet myself as i have just recently came out but i'll let you know after this winter.

Tina

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleca
    Summer or Winter best CD time for you?
    Autumn is best for me, but winter here in Kansas can be lovely. The summer is just too hot here, and Freddy melts into a puddle of queer goo when the temperature is 100° plus. So far, so good, but you can find me by the nearest air conditioning duct…

Winter easily. Less concern about shaving, skirt length, etc. It's way easier to pull off a more subtle look and not feel like you stand out like a sore thumb. Plus I tend to prefer darker Winter fashion anyways.
    ~ GP

Careful I bite <3
    I'm from Florida, and I love it here so Summer in general. Winter has it's perks though and I have my share of girly coats to use.

Spring, Summer and fall. Hate winter!!!

looking for comfort so late fall into spring are perfect times for me to be a much of a girl as i can be and still hide it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    For me, I prefer winter as I can wear things under more concealing items such as sweaters or sweatshirts. Plus my pantyhose help keep me warm not the opposite.
    I have to agree with Judy here. Since I'm an underdresser, and in the closet, having the additional layers under which to conceal things comes in handy. My microfiber polo shirts in the summer just don't cut it!

I Cd all the time but summer is more difficult.
    In winter I can hide anything. Bras don't show thru.
    Really though I want to wear a tight shirt in the summer with a nice bra on and just let the lines show. Tight low girl jeans to go with it.
    Also tight yoga pants, some strappy heels, and a sports bra would be wonderful.....
    BUT my face is very non passable so I can not do what I dream of. How sexy it would be and feel to dress like that? Yummy!
    Anyway, In winter I can wear all that under my winter coat
    I would love to give genetic girls a "run for their money"
    I always wear panties though. Any time of year.

Any season where it is under 60°F (15.5C).

I do love wearing shorts, camis, and tanktops, around the house, but let's face it, it is easier for me to enjoy it all when I'm not sweating. It's tough to wear wigs, shapewear, or any hip padding in the hot summer months, and it's really no fun sweating your forms off either. It's tough to wear a corset for long periods of time when it is hot too.

That said, I'm more confident going outside where there are lots of leaves on the trees and it is more difficult for my neighbors or any joggers to see onto my property. Better shoe selecting when toes aren't under the threat to go numb. Also, summery maxi dresses!

Let's just leave it at "I'm torn." Just like everything about living the CD Life...or shopping.

Both seasons have their pluses and minuses. Luv winter as it allows me to wear my hose and tights with ease. Also easier to hide my sports bras and regular bras while underdressing. Summer, little harder to pull some of that off. I have had my legs shaved all summer though & they've looked great. I run a lot of races and bike too, so I don't think our friends think much about it. Guess I don't care either.

Meg

Spring, fall, or winter for me. It is way too hot here in the summer.

Cold and winter months(California here). I can wear items like lace and leather plus its in style. Main reason is temperature. I don't want to sweat when I'm dressed weather during the day or night and my makeup doesn't melt.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

As the temperature climbs in our mini heatwave to around 28C/86F, the last thing I want to think about is concealer and foundation....

Autumn, winter, spring for me... heck, young GGs here don't let sub-zero weather stop them wearing skimpy clothes... this from a few years back and our worst winter for a while: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ened-snow.html

If it cools a little at the weekend I might be tempted...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

love the fall fashions !!

For me it's fall winter spring are my faves , I can't shave my whole body so for that reason summer fashions don't work well for me. Although heels and snow aren't the best match either. If I could shave I think I would love all seasons equal.

Where I live it is summer almost all year, but do prefer warmer weather with greater clothing selection

Houston is OK in the late fall, winter and early spring but then it becomes so hot and humid in the remaining months that wearing anything but the lightest of clothing becomes uncomfortable.
    That is why I like to be in the mountains of N. California in the hot months.

Fall and winter for sure! I have all the windows and doors open in this hot weather, still haven't ventured out yet!