Thread: Outed by the summer heat!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar

Outed by the summer heat!

I ride my bicycle 7 miles every morning. When it's hot (this morning it was 81 degrees at 5:30am and over 90% humidity) I wear bike shorts, a sleeveless nylon running shirt, and a sports bra. Today, I had on a silver/grey shirt that normally hides the bra underneath. I usually do a fast-paced ride and there are some gentle hills on my route, so when it's hot I work up a pretty good sweat. Well, when the light grey shirt gets wet, it becomes a much darker grey. After my early morning ride this morning, I had a perfect outline of my bra on my shirt...front and back! Oops!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Ooops. These things will happen

I got to work today after walking over a mile, and within seconds of going inside I looked like I was in a wet t-shirt contest. Glad I don't underdress outside the house any longer...

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    After my early morning ride this morning, I had a perfect outline of my bra on my shirt...front and back! Oops!
    Yeah, this happens to me when I work in the yard here in Florida in the summer. So far no comments from the neighbors, but ... oops! We'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I and something a little similar happen with the bra straps. Had a Dr appointment and after a morning of dressing didn't consider that when I took my stress test on the treadmill the bra straps had left their mark. It was VERY evident. I just acted like it was nothing and so did everyone else! Haha!

I was on vacation south and slept with a bra and stay-ups when I took of my shirt to go into the pool my wife told me to put my shirt back on, and when we get home we have to go out and buy me a proper fitting bra that doesn't make such a big engrave in my skin.

I wore a bikini like that..... Once.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Same happened to me once. Slept in bra and forms. An early morning Dr Appt, a few checks and he said I required an EKG. Doctor left and nurse came in to prep me and hook me up. She rolled in a little cart with razor and shaving stuff, saw my near hairless condition and commented how sweet, I helped her get a head start. After hooking up two of the little leads, she casually commented I might want to hook the band a notch wider because I'm getting a nasty raw area under the left arm. I was floored, dumbfounded even. She moved on, hooked everything up and we made more small talk. She was very professional, but I was dying inside from being outed. I've been back many more times, and it seems I
    am the only one worried about it since no one ever said jack or seemed to care. You can bet I am much more careful now.

Funny how sweat can give us away sometimes. I'm always careful when exercising with a bra on.

One solution I've found -- dark T-shirts make it less obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    Hi PT, That sounds like your basic wet tee shirt contest.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    To take this conversation a little bit off the beaten path, I understand the heat problems, but for a different reason. I love to wear wigs and pantyhose/tights with my dresses. However, the heat makes me almost want to stop dressing for a while. However, I try to never let that stop me. I might not wear my hosiery, but I still try to dress up whenever I can.
    Charlotte

Recently I've been doing my bike rides in a denim skort and tee shirt with breast forms. I also wear a wig if it's not too hot. Sweat or no sweat, it's all the same to me.