Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waitress for a day

Waitress for a day

So here's something that I think about and I just wondered if anyone else had any thoughts about it. One of my fantasies is to get all dolled up, of course including 4 or 5 inch heels, and pretend to be a waitress for a dinner party of ladies. It's just such a invigorating thought to me, the idea of hearing that click clack as I scurry back and forth bringing drinks and dishes this way and that.

Honey,
    Being a waitress for a day means wearing cast iron hose and panties.

By the time they have run their hand up your leg a few times you soon tire of it.

I was a waitress for a week once.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Speaking of watresses, some time in the past year two waitresses at the local :Hooter" stopped by & compliemented moi on my ryrwear, female of course, as I was totally enfemme. Waiting tables is very hard work.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Banned Read only
    Waiting tables is very hard work. I did it when I was first starting out. You can have that fantasy all to yourself.

thats been one of my fantasies for a long time as well , wearing the white blouse, black skirt, and waitress apron

I dunno. It depends on if I get good tips showing cleavage I guess.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Hi.

How about real life real people and real hard work, and only for ...A...DAY....try a week plus cooking for 120 people with help of cause and serving and clean up after and making sure every detail is taken care of .

And we have 250 people at this camp.

And by the way im dressed as a wench most of the time or other garb as needed,

Now as for your style of shoes sorry that wont happen as im on my feet all the time and im on the move around 3 ovens two cookers and other gear no time for slip ups as the floor gets rather wet and I wear my boots so no leg damage ,

I all so do similar with other groups as well. so a cook server and clean up .

...noeleena...

As rude as I've seen others be to waitresses I don't think this is even in my fantasy bucket list. I do enjoy the click of heels though on my hard wood floors, but afraid my male mode would come out as soon as some jerk talked down to me from his table..." No sir boss that's not blood that's the spilled Ketchup after I hit him over the head with the bottle when he copped a feel under my knickers.... "

Waitress huh? I never fantasized about that, until now... I am thinking at a 50s diner though

Banned Read only
    Halloween is on a Friday this year. You and your wife, if married, can host a costumed dinner party. That should enable you to don an elegant dress or gown and be a proper hostess for the evening.

I don"t care for the waitress thing myself, but I would like to be a maid with some other cd maids for a day or two at a dinner party for classy women!!

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Our Group, "The Grand Illusions", is having a Halloween party Friday October 31st and November 1st. The Friday event is OUT enfemme all day and that evening in enfemme costumes. We will be in a Halloween parade that night But the reason for my post is because the November 1st party will be at our meeting venue. It will be open to the general public but mostly CDers and the LGBT community. I will be hostessing in appropriate attire. Maybe a French Maid?

This brings back a few memories. When I was around ten or eleven or so, on Sundays, my dad used to take my sister and me out to eat at a steakhouse called Earl Cousino's. It was a semi-dressy venue. The waitresses there wore just above the knee length, maroon dresses. The fabric was some kind of brushed velvet-like material or something. They all wore heels of some type, although none were spikes or anything like that. They were classy looking outfits. It's amazing how I can still remember this. Anyways, all of the waitresses were very attractive. Yes, I did notice how attractive they were, but more than that I noticed the outfits they wore. I always looked forward to going there on Sundays. I always used to wish that it was me wearing one of those dresses and waiting on the tables. The place is still there, although now the waitresses wear black slacks and white blouses, which isn't a bad outfit, but is just not the same.

I hadn't thought of this in I don't know how long. Thanks for bringing back a great memory for me.

I work as a waitress at a small restaurant. We are primarily a breakfast and luch place and I generally work the early shift and breakfast every other weekend. Yes it may sound like fun but I have been doing it almost 8 years now and it is work. Bitchy customers, support hose, and having your butt patted and every guy trying to look down your blouse is a daily affair to us waitresses. Don't get me wrong I have fun with the other girls and my regulars but there are a lot better ways to make a living and still be feminine.

It's wise to remember that some fantasies were never meant to come true.

I think that your dream will end after about 15 minutes. Waitressing is hard work and few waitresses do it in 5" heels. Those that are required to wear heels (I don't know if any are, these days) tend to wear "sensible" heels.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Waiting tables is very hard work. I did it when I was first starting out. You can have that fantasy all to yourself.
    You said it. My sister was a waitress for a few years. After working in a restaurant when I was young and seeing how hard waitresses work, I tip very well when I go out and usually half clean the table myself before leaving. People working those jobs for that pay earn every dollar they get and much more. I would have a hard time turning that into any kind of fantasy. I could think of a lot of different fantasy's, but that just isn't one of them.

Thanks all for your input. Stephanie47: That is just brilliant. I am already trying to hatch a plan and get up some courage.
    BillieAnneJean: That sounds like a ton of fun. I hope you enjoy.

To all the girls who say that being a waitress is hard work and they earn every penny they get.................I agree with this statement. However, when I was younger I had a couple female friends that worked at a local restaurant. First, let me say that this was a very popular restaurant in my area. Anyways, I know for a FACT that on Friday and Saturday nights these girls pulled in better than $500 EACH NIGHT including tips. When bunch of different groups of guys were in there eating and then drinking afterwards, these girls were always getting $40, $50, $60 or bigger tips. And there were a bunch of those types of "parties" throughout the evening in this restaurant. That's pretty darn good money. They didn't earn anywhere near that the other days or nights during the week, but the weekends more than made up for that. Just saying.

Platinum Member
    Hi Six, Be careful what you wish for it may not end up being as much fun as you thought.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Apparently if you type a post and your phone dies before submitting the post disappears. Soooo, I will start over. I wanted to apologize for inadvertently making light of the difficult work that many do for a living. I certainly respect the profession and know what's involved. I never waited tables but I did cook and wash dishes in the restaurants to get by for a while and it was definitely tough work. What I was picturing was different than commercial waitressing but I didn't know of another title to use. I guess I was envisioning a controlled environment where people were civil. Almost every night after the kids go to bed, I use cleaning up the kitchen and doing other housework as an opportunity to get some time in heels, a dress, and a wig. I enjoy waiting on my wife hand and foot and it just seemed like a neat idea to expand the concept. Also, I guess it makes me sexist, but I would really prefer to only wait on women. (Yes TG women would be allowed. I'm sure someone is thinking it. ) "For a Day" might also have been a bit over the top. I would probably be pretty happy with a 3 or 4 hour dinner party.
    Eryn: It's a little odd to insinuate that I couldn't or wouldn't want to scurry about in heels for more than 15 minutes. I certainly am no stranger to being on my feet in heels for several hours. The over the top nature of dressing inappropriately for the task at hand is the fun part.

Also on a side note, last night I was cleaning up the kitchen and for the first time ever I slipped and nearly fell. I spilled water and dog food across half the room. In my defense, it was a brand new pair of heels. I just thought it was kind of ironic/funny since I made my original post only a couple hours before flinging stuff all over.

I've always wanted to wear a cocktail waitress uniform of tuxedo shorts,black stockings,white tux shirt/bowtie/cumberbund
    and black heels

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaD View Post
    It's wise to remember that some fantasies were never meant to come true.
    ^this. I'm old enough to have tried a lot of the things I fantasize about, and few are ANYTHING like the fantasy. In our daydreams, everything feels good, everything occurs right on time, and everyone does everything exactly the way we want them to. Lets start with those heels. Before anything else, put on an outfit, those lovely heels, and see how long you can stay on your feet, and walk around the house a lot. I used to dream about wearing heels a lot too, until about ten years ago when they finally appeared in shops online in my gigantic shoe size. Of course, the first thing I did was order several pair. Ah, the day arrived! I tore into those shoe boxes with tremendous anticipation, having already put on my stockings and cute outfit for the day. And put on my lovely pink pumps. Ah, heaven! So long I had waited! And I stood up. Ummm, feels a little tight around the toes. Oh well, the shoes tend to slide the foot down into the toe box, and I'd seen enough older women's feet distorted by wearing heels their entire life, so I guess it's just normal for ladies shoes to fit this way. So I went about my day. By the three hour mark, my 'dogs' were barking. Loudly, constantly, even when I sat down and put them up. Well, women put up with this I thought, so will I. Five hours in and I was ready to give it up. Kidney stones, broken bones, nothing hurt like my feet did. And I wasn't spending every moment on my feet, either.

Get a nice pair of mary janes flats. Cute, feminine, and you can wear them all day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Annnnnnnd no. LOL. But Pirate wench?? Orrrrrrrr.... rockstar? Yep.
    "I'm a work in progress..."