Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

I was about 9 when I first tried on a pair of my mums tights and a girdle, to this day I don't know why I did it but after that I used to wear her tights as often as I could. When I got a bit older 13/14 I used to have a paper round and I vividly remember stealing a pair of white tights (they were in fashion then) from the newsagents I worked for, hiding them in my paper bag and rushing home excitedly to try them on. Also at the same time I had a friend who had a twin sister and one day at their house a pair of her white tights were drying on the radiator and I stole those as well. Never stolen anything else in my life just those 2 pairs of white tights. I've since progessed onto full dressing but tights are still a bit of a fetish for me and I still get excited every time I pull a pair on.

pantysissy

started when?

OMG! 12 or 13 seems to be the magic number! There were a number of older girls (17, etc) in my neighborhood! They were all gorgeous! This was the 60's, girls were still wearing panty girdles and garterbelts and stockings! The bikinis of the day had these great little zippers in the back! I LOVED them! I would tour the backyard clotheslines late at night and thry these delicious thnigs on and replace them! It was incredible! The night air on my skin as I stood outside these angels houses trying on their undies and bathing suits! Then Diane's folks asked me to feed the dog for them while they went campng for a week!
    INto the house, my heart pounding , uop the stairs right into ther bedroom and opened the panty drawer! I spent the next few hours in bras and panty girdles and stockings slips her shoes and schoolgirl skirts that I had seen her wearing to school! And back then everything FIT so well! That was it for me!

donna stone
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
    I was 9 years old when my school friend suggested that we try on some of his sissters clothing I wore a hippy styled dress, I was hooked, after that I went home and tried some of my mothers clothes on. When I was 11 I was on a school holliday in Peterhead Scotland and on the last day we had a fancy dress party a few of the girls asked me if they could dress me up as a girl for the party it was wonderfull they dressed me in hotpants and a blouse gave me a full makeover they fussed over me saying how lovely I looked I was in CD heaven Ive never had anybody pamper me like that again ,sigh,but I live in hope

goal2batvcomic like Eddie JanineSoCal's Avatar

put on dress at 5, moms clothes at 11

When I was at a preschool, I found a dress, put it on and went on the swings...and this is the way my mom found me when she came to pick me up.

I started wearing a wide variety of her clothes at age 11 and also went to buy my own pantyhose at times and a local department store. It started with her Leggs Suntan and Navy pantyhose.

Janine

tricot gal

When did you start and whose clothes?

I was about ten years old when I wore my first pair of panties. One day I walked into the laundry room and spotted a pair of my mother's silk panties lying on top of the washing machine. Inexplicably I felt an overwhelming urge to pick up her panties and feel them with my hands. I remember that the shiney appearance of the silk caught my attention. After feeling how soft the silk material was, I suddenly desired to find out how the panties would feel and look when I wore them. Thus, I quickly took off my pants and underwear, pulled my mother's panties up my quivering legs and started to rub the soft panties over the head of my penis. Surprisingly an erotic sensation occurred almost instantly. I don't remember whether I got an erection during that experience, but I began to check the laundry room on a regular basis after that incident and the erection-masturbation process always ensued discovery. I had become panty-hooked for life.

I was about 8 when we came home from New Years Eve dinner. I was cold so my mother laid her 3/4 lenght fur coat on the couch and laid me on it. When I woke up I was a wrapped up in the coat and had somehow opened my pants and was rubbing myself with it. That night when I went home I took the coat to bed and went to the bath room and went through the hamper. I knew that what I felt earlier was very strange and I wondered if it was the way my mom felt when she wore the coat. So I took some of her clothes and panties from the hamper and put them on and went to bed covered in her fur coat. I have never felt better or slept better than that night. I was caught many times as a child wearing panties and fur and other clothes. Grounded and punished very hard, butu I never quit and now I have been atleast sleeping in panties for 20 years.

April

Lisa Sue
    I was seven years old when I found some of my mom's old pantyhose in a paint cabinet in the basement. I tried them on and immediately snatched them up and stashed them in my room. I was about 8 or so when my folks found me wearing them. I had fallen asleep reading with them on when they came in to shut off the lights...oops!

xoxoxos,

Lisa

How old was I when I first dressed?

My first memory of having a feminine consciousness goes back to the age of 12. We were visiting friends who had a daughter who was just a little older than me - just into her teens. I thought she was beautiful. Her name was Susan.

Aha! I think that may be the reason why many years later I decided to call myself Susan. One day during that visit, while Susan was out with her mother, I crept into her room, opened one of her drawers and found her underwear. Without thinking about the risk I was taking I quicly undressed and put on her underwear. In her closet I found a lovely blouse and skirt set which I also put on. I can still remember the tingling thrill that rippled through my body as I felt these feminine items of clothing against my young skin. And then I saw myself in the mirror and I loved what I saw. I didn't know then that this was called cross-dressing. I didn't know why this delicious tingling sensation assailed my body. I just knew that it felt very, very good.

Susan

Adventure into Mom's drawers

I was about 12 years old when I went into m y mother's room and for whatever reason went into her lingerie drawer. I tried on a bra, panties and a girdle. It was absolute Heaven!! I haven't stopped since and I have had my own things from a young age. While othjer boys were buying sports stuff with their paper route $$$, I was buying mail order panties and bras from J C Penney! I've graduated from paper routes, but not entirely from mail order.

My girlfriend's (now ex) school shoes...

boy I had fun that weekend.

Actually, that's a lie... That's the first memory of me dressing... One of my best friends remembers me trying on her mum's high heels at the age of 3.

I've been dressing such a long time. (I'm only 18, mind.)

jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
    undefinedmy ithink i was around 10 11 watching my sister and mother getting dressed wearing sexy lingerie one day felt like dressing up and was hook on it and loving it

I think I always crossdressed . My mother had nice underwear ( all white) oh a girdle that made me so shaply in her cocktail dresses ,with thigh high stockings with seams. I was so careful not to make them run.Her shoes didn't fit me though.
    When I was 11 or 12 I went to a friends house for a visit . His sister had colored underwear & mini-dresses. Her 4" heels fit me . He and his mom went on an errand and left me to answer the phone. I dressed in the older sisters clothes and had my first come . I had only had little boy orgasms prior. I left come stains in her panties .Oh the fear ! :mad:
    Last edited by Julie J; 04-12-2005 at 12:09 PM. Reason: See posting rules on language

i have no clue when i started but all i know that it was my sisters clothes and it still pretty much is to this day. i need to get more of my own.

age 6

was when I really knew that all was not right, and the rest is history.
    Dear Santa,
    Ive been really, really REALLY good, so please can you visit my house on your sliegh and bring an industrial strength magic wand and change me into a girl.
    thankyou
    azure x

Hi Girls, I was, as most of us where, very young about 10 or 11 my brother and I used to dress in mums clothes "for a laugh"... however 30 yrs later I still enjoy the feel of stockings and suspenders and silky lingerie against my skin,

peppy
    I was about 11-12yrs old and had been pinching my mums tan tights it wasn't until I was about 16 when I'd left school and started work that I started to wear black opaque tights with skirts my god they felt amazing.

I started waring just bras for 5 yr now, for the past year i dress up more and more just around the house I DOn't go out I've allwas like girls clothes and how they look for years, now I go out and buy them and put them on all day long and have fun

Hi Jill,
    I started dressing in my early teens about 11 years old by wearing some hand me down of my mother's.I got more sofficated as the years went by,wearing make up wig hose etc.Mummy caught me at a age of fifteen.She didn't object to my dressing at all just wearing her clothes she didn't care for.So she both made me clothes,& we went shopping together for clothes.At first she dressed me up in little girl clothes pretty dresses with petticoats.They were a dream to wear since the dresses we vary fancy in style.When I was about 18 she had me start dressing in clothes like she wore everyday.She was the boss at work,so you wore suits to die for back in the 60's.I still like wearing suits from that era.Most wemon wear now are close to that style.I also wear office seperates.I do like the business look and style in clothes.I like pretty satin formal dresses too!
    HUGS
    TIMME

andrea45

my start

i started when i was 12 im 18 know and well my first chance was when i was 12 i was home alone so i decided that i would do something different and went into my moms room and pulled out a pair of panties and put them on and i loved it so then at 13 i was home alone again and put on a bra and then came a little black dress which i adore and then i saw a nice pair of blue pantyhose i fell in love with i still dress to this whenever i can.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Girls,

It isn't really dressing as it is understood here - it's more being in drag, but the first time I dressed (and I went out in public AS WELL as will become apparent) I was about 10 years old.

The UK girls will know of 'Butlins'. Well, every year we had a week at Butlins for our holiday (don't send any messages of sympathy girls - I've had the rehabilitation) and one year it was decided that me and my brother would enter the Vienesse Waltz competition - him as the guy, me as the girl. I wore one of mum's dresses - a glittery silver one - and very long clip-on earrrings. If I remember right, we actually won a prize too - although the judges comments were that my earrings were far too heavy.

Anne

Youngirl at Heart

My First Time (and Second Time)

I actually don't remember the event I'm about to recount, but it was told to me by a reliable source: my mother. And it didn't involve wearing someone's clothes, but rather--well, you'll see soon enough.

I must have been about five years old at the time. Our next-door neighbors had a teenage daughter, who, judging from my reaction, was filling out rather nicely. Let's call her, "Jane Doe" for the purposes of this story.

Well, one day my mother was working in the kitchen, when I came strutting into the room. I'd put a towel on my head so as to simulate long hair, and had stuffed children's building blocks into my shirt to give the illusion of breasts. I walked up to my mother, tossed my head provocatively, and said, "Hi, I'm Jane Doe!"

That was my "first time." My second occurred many years later, when I was in high school. (And I actually remember this one.)

My parents and sister were out of the house, and, as I often did when left alone, I'd taken off all of my clothes and was walking naked around the house. On this particular day, I wandered into the garage, where there was a box of girls' clothing that my sister was discarding. Near the top of the box was a pair of pants, of a fabric and color that no guy I knew would be caught dead in (very feminine, in other words). Well, I put them on. I don't know why I did it, but I do know that I was highly aroused by the experience.

I also felt extremely guilty and took them off almost immediately.

A few nights later I had a very erotic dream involving those pants and a girl I had a crush on at the time.

I didn't put on another article of girls' clothing for 25 years.
    Sidney -- Youngirl at Heart

"I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes. I had one thousand sixty." --Imelda Marcos

"Real men don't need to define what a 'real man' is." --Sidney

My first time

Hi Girls

I was 8 and did the pinch moms panties from the laundry thing and had an intense reaction down below
    Next that I remember well was first time I fully dressed mom helped me dress as a girl for Halloween right down to lace trimed sox and a pair of Mary Jane shoes that had been hers when she was a young girl She even found some panties in my size and I loved it It was on my trick or treat rounds that I was first kissed by a boy .He had no idea that I was not a girl but I did like it ,being mistaken for a girl that is the kiss was so so But all of that was 50 years ago and some of the memories are a little dim

Love and Kisses
    Annette

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Wink

My memory tells me that I must have been about 8 maybe 9. Some older girls made us up, I recall not wanting to remove my bluejeans just slipped a blue skirt over them and rolled up my pants. I think I had a blouse on over my t-shirt and maybe some earings and a necklace. I remeber the girls telling that I did not really look like a girl. After leaving the scene, I quickly freaked out and shed my girl stuff as I walked down the stairs. However, it wasn't a few days later that I started sneaking into my sisters room and trying on thier clothes. .....hmmmm...that is how I got started anyhow. Don't know if it is good or bad.

I can't really remeber how old I was when I started, but I do remember that I started with wearing my mom's shoes. After doing that for some time, I became braver and started wearing her knee hi nylons with the shoes. That slowly progressed into me getting more adventureous, as time went by I would start combining some of my mom's clothes with my sisters. Now that I am older and on my own, I have my own stuff. And that is pretty much how I got started. It was great having a sister in the 80's, she had a lot of great stuff.

I was about nine the first time I dressed. I remeber my mom had borrowed a pair of gorgeous high heel slingbacks from a friend, and I just had to try them on! I slipped into a pair of her panties, pantyhose, a nightgown and those sexy shoes and was hooked. I even modeled the outfit for my younger brother and sister.

I remember "borrowing" my mom's nurse uniforms and pantyhose, dressing up in them with some of her heels every chance I could get.