I remember when I was four or five always wearing my mums pink flip flops, she would go mad at me, not because I was wearing them, but because I couldn't do my own shoelaces up back then.
Then it stopped until I was about 12, I saw a pair of my mums silky panties on the clotheshorse and wondered what it would be like to wear them. A few days later I was left alone in the house, so I went upstairs and put them on, the felt so nice I put a bra on too, it matched the panties I also put on a pair of white socks with a purple heel and toe, with pink poka dots on, I spent about 2 hours in just them, soon I was wearing everything jeans dresses shoes tops skirts the works, it was great, until A) my feet were too big for her shoes, and B) I got caught a few times.
After being caught I vowed to myself that I would never do it again and it was wrong but deep down I knew it wasn't, well not for me anyway and it went on from there, no I actually own more pairs of girls shoes than my mum, crazy eh. Now I love it and cant get enough.

Michelle xxx