Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

First stated

When i first started i was around 11. I started with my mom's bra, panties and hose. I'll never froget the feeling of silk panties and hose,,,and still love it today

Brittany Panties

early years

i started crossdressing when i was aboot 9 or 10 i was wearing my sisters clothes.the first time i did it was when she came home from the beach one day and took a shower she left her bikini in there to dry and later that night i took a shower and saw it. i dont no why but i decided to put it on. every night id go in there and try it on until one night she took it out of the bathroom. so when i had a chance i sneaked into my sisters room and looked for it. i kinda forgot aboot it when i found her pantie drawer. she had alot of cute panties so i grabbed some and ran into the bathroom.

sissyboy_pansyboy
    I was about 7 years old when i wore my mommies panties.She caught me and dressed up in my cousins panties,slip,stockings ,fancy pink dress and patent leather shoes. She sent me out to the store and i had to pick a specific item ,buy it and bring it hom.She told dad and he started calling me:sissy,pansy and girlie from then on.

Kimberleeanne
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
    Jill, i was about 4 or 4.5 when i started crossdressing. i really enjoyed my sisters clothes. she was almost 7 yrs older. I have been dressing since that time, with very little time off. i am now age 55 and today will be speaking to a psychology class at the university here in phoenix. Yes, i will be dressed.

Cindy_K

Jr. High School

I remember that I was in Junior High School - well, not in school. I was at home. I don't exactly remember what made me try on my mother's clothing, but I remember I just did dresses at first. Then, as time progressed, I tried a bra. It eventually led to make-up, jewelry and nylons (with a garter). I still remember one black dress that I used to wear. Fortunately, there was a black bra to go with it.

Jenifer1961
    ---------------
    i started at around 6 or 7 when i disocovered my mom's pantyhose... they've been my favorite part of dressing ever since
    --------------

Panyhose is what really got me going also...loved the way it made me feel..

5 years

I was 5 years old when i tried on my sisters pantyhose,i was hooked,would put them on all the time,till I got caught and yelled at,then i had to do it more carefully.I had 5 older sisters and clothes were always all over the place,I miss those days

Danielle Taylor
    I began when I was 5. I had a little time after kidergarten before my mom arrived home from lunch (the good 'ol days when a five year old could do walk home alone). I wore her pantyhose and it was delicious!

Renee_cd

Talking When did I start...

I started when I was about 14. Loved to wear my sisters dance tights and some of her costumes. Have been dressing on & off now for about 20 years. I don't have any plans on stopping either!

Started many times

The earliest time I can rember is the first grade when i came home from school because i had an accident and teh weren't clean boys underwear so my mom gave me a pair of my sisters. After that from time to time I would try on my mothers and sisters bras and panties. When i got older igot brave and even bought some of my own clothes. I would always throw them out after a while for fear of being caught. This has happened a couple of times and I even got rid of an expensive wig. BUT I always end up comming back to dressing up and loving the way it makes me feel. I will buy more clothes and probably stop getting rid of them.
    I know this got off the track a little sorry.
    Any how I started young

Dee anne

girlieboy

i was 6 years old

i was 6 years old when I first wore moms panties and bras. She caught me in her pink undies and was furious. She dressed me up in a little girls outfit and sent me outside to the local deli. i was scared but loved it.She told dad and he started calling me a sissy,pansy and girlie boy from then on.My aunties felt sorry for me and helped by puting my hair in curlers every night until I was about 10. They also did my nails for me.wow was that great.
    Love,

girlieboy

Smile

I was 4 first time I dressed. I know this because I was dressing to gain attention from my parents while I was ill (it's a long story). Anyway... I was dressing in my sisters clothes, (she was Five and a half) it was just knickers a tartan skirt and a jumper the first time. Within a week I was in my mum's nighties though, and from there on in.... it just got better ! I do recall though, my fave' thing to wear was my sisters ballet leotard.
    Last edited by Imogen_Mann; 05-19-2005 at 05:12 PM.

In my twenties...a dress from victoria secret!!! It was just the beggining

mother's bra and girdle.
    it felt fabulous and i was hooked.
    can't recall what initiated the feelings though, the very first time?

Thumbs up When I started?

Love all you dolls!! I started dressing in girls' clothes about age 11 when the girl next door asked if I wanted to try on her clothes. She said I would have to wear all her lingerie, too. I quickly said yes, and that was the start. I have loved dressing as a female ever since. I thank that neighbor friend so much for opening up this wonderful world we all enjoy!!

Kisses and hugs to all,
    Peggy Sue

StephanieCD
    5 years old. My earliest memory. Sneaking in and trying on mom's panties. Then I painted my toe nails a while later.

Then I found the closet...

when i started

around thirteen after my not so nice father left us.
    started with mom's clothes.
    karen.

Banned Read only

About 8 I think.........

Mother bought me a shirt which she then discovered was a blouse when we got home.

Not attatching any importance to it, I gladly wore it many times.

As for dressing on my own....

Wearing mother's lipsticks and leather skirts at about 13.

sallyanne wolfe

how I began

I was 10 yrs old and my Mother had just remarried , we moved to a new house and I found a box of her old clothes and lingere in a box in the basement . I tried them on and became so excited I came in the transpant blue and lace panties I was wearing. I found every excuse to play dress up until I was caught by my step father who dragged me to my mother and laughed and humilated me infront of her and then spanked me for being such a sissy and mommies boy. Little did he know he just got me hooked on getting punished in petticoats

I would've decked your step father if I were in your shoes. Oh and welcome to the site.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I was 11 and one day had an overwhelming urge to try on one of mom's girdles. Back then, the Playtex rubber girdles were the norm --- and they were/are WONDERFUL!!!. Once I had it on and properly adjusted, the feeling was wonderful!! I have been a confirmed girdle girl ever since. Once I was on my own, I then started buying my own clothes. I was ecstatic when I bought my first outfit --- Cross your Heart bra, Playtex girdles (of course), some nice satiny lacy full slips, stockings, 3 inch heels and wig. Over the years, I have accumulated a sizeable wardrobe.

Oh, I forgot to mention --- among my first purchases of my own were several nice dresses. It was fabulous when I was able to wear my very own dresses. I have always preferred to wear dresses and skirts....... so much more comfortable than pants. Just wish I could wear them all the time!!

I started when I was 19. My two best girl friends gave me a pair of boyshorts as a gag gift...little did they know that I cding was something I wanted to try! After I put them on once I was hooked. I had been interested in female clothing since I was about 13 or 14 though.

boots hmm

I Was about 10 yrs old, and innocently pulled on - My Moms boots to run out and check the mail early on a Saturday(blizzard) morning,, the way they felt-on and looked on- and,,then soon after,ventured into trying on ,My cousins, pvc rain jacket,, soooo onward and -Upward!?

rebecca jade
    i stared when i was 13 wearing my mums stuff first it was the dress she had this blacklace number i used to dress when she was away shopping.from there i started trying on her underwear all the lace & satain i was hooked every chance i had was spent i her bedroom i was the same size as her so it all fitted me even her shose i still have that blacklace number much 2 my mothers hatered i still dress every day trying to make myself pass in public .