Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

For Me....

I remember when I was four or five always wearing my mums pink flip flops, she would go mad at me, not because I was wearing them, but because I couldn't do my own shoelaces up back then.
    Then it stopped until I was about 12, I saw a pair of my mums silky panties on the clotheshorse and wondered what it would be like to wear them. A few days later I was left alone in the house, so I went upstairs and put them on, the felt so nice I put a bra on too, it matched the panties I also put on a pair of white socks with a purple heel and toe, with pink poka dots on, I spent about 2 hours in just them, soon I was wearing everything jeans dresses shoes tops skirts the works, it was great, until A) my feet were too big for her shoes, and B) I got caught a few times.
    After being caught I vowed to myself that I would never do it again and it was wrong but deep down I knew it wasn't, well not for me anyway and it went on from there, no I actually own more pairs of girls shoes than my mum, crazy eh. Now I love it and cant get enough.

Michelle xxx

kneesocklover
    I have worn girls clothes as long as I can remember. My mom says she started out discouraging it but as time went on, she stopped and allowed me to be who I was. I still have pictures of myself going out for Halloween as Cinderella at the age of 3. My mom said I cried and cried to be Cinderella and she allowed me! My 2 older sisters knew that I preferred the "sissy" lifestyle early on. They defended me many times in school. I've worn panties and kneesocks my entire life. I would simply take my sisters clothes and refuse to wear my own! My mother stopped buying me boys underwear and sox because I never wore them. Although I couldn't wear dresses to school my sisters knew that when I came home many days I would get caught playing dressup all the time. My mom once dated a man who came to our house one evening for a date and when he saw me in my white nightgown and a pair of pink kneesocks he laughed at me (in front of my mom!) and I ran to my room. She told him to apologize immediately.Upon entering my room I think he was blown away! He must have thought he entered a girls room. My panties, dresses and girls shoes and stuff was all over the place, like any typical kids room. He asked me why I wore the things I did and I remember saying "cause I like too." That same theme keeps me clear on who I am. I never really cared what people thought because my sisters and mom accepted me as I was.

At home
    Sussex, England (20 miles north of Brighton)
    My mums clothes when I was 4, but then did not cross dress until I was 11 when I found some old skirts, then did not do it for 8 years, now starting again.

When I started dressing

I was about 5 or 6 and I was at my grandparents house in Chicago and somewhere I found a pair or panties which must have been for a little girl as they fit me fine. I would hide under the porch and put them on. Then I started wearing some of my mothers things and always it was a turnon for me to wear anything feminine. This continued on thoughout life till now and here I am at 62 and typing on a laptop with painted nails and high heels. One thing that keep s me in decent shape is so I continue to look good dressed as a women.
    Billie

Banned Read only
    I was 8.

I used to wear my sister's and sometimes even my mum's clothes.

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

The earliest memory was when I must have been about 4 or 5, and I would wear my older sisters bikini sometimes. I would also go into my moms drawers and sneak stuff out to wear. She had so many clothes and lingerie, she never noticed some of her older things disapearing from time to time.
    Love and Hugs,
    Jessica

i was 10, and with 2 older sisters it was never a problem finding nice things to wear for brief stolen monents. and thankfully they never found out. LOL Tony.

I know for certain i was nine years old when it comes to my earliest recollections on crossdressing.

I recall being in my neighbour's bedroom and we were trying on her clothes - it was just fun between two young kids, but that seems to be the point in my mind where my crossdressing began.

Unfortunately, my crossdressing has been constantly intermittant in the following 30 odd years!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Occasional Member jessiemillard's Avatar
    I was about 5 and tried on my GG's friend netball skirt...mmmmm...I then moved to my sisters bras, skirts, e.t.c untill that didn't fit i bought my own stuff..

xoxoxo

Jessie

tightsslv
    I was 10 when I started wearing my mom's ballet gear. Since then I am on my own and wearing when I want. I love the feeling of ballet gear. It is so.....

I was real little. I was allergic to cotten and had to wear panties, camsols, stockings, and girl's PJ's. When I was about 14, I out grew the allergy and my mother made me start wearing boy clothes, but by that time I was into dressing up in my sister's and later my mother's clothing.

How old?

I was 60 when I started crossdressing. Actually, now I think about it, it was last month. Any other 60 year old virgins here?

Although I felt like a girl as a child, I never tried on any female clothes, for some reason; maybe the conditioning was too strong and it's taken all this time to break the bonds.

I have no-one to borrow from at the moment, although a new gg friend has given me a bra. Almost everything else I have came from eBay, so its not co-ordinated. I'm getting more confident in buying stuff in shops now, though.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

How old

[QUOTE=Natalie Sweet][font=Comic Sans MS][color=darkorchid][b][i]I was 60 when I started crossdressing. Actually, now I think about it, it was last month. Any other 60 year old virgins here?
    Although I felt like a girl as a child, I never tried on any female clothes, for some reason; maybe the conditioning was too strong and it's taken all this time to break the bonds.

Naterly come now A girl don't weveal her age! but I was two years older when I chose to be a full time girl, and break the bonds of conditioning. although i've worn girly stuff for a long long time.

But my first dresses long before I can remember only seen old photo's as a baby clothes were hard to get there was a war on and it was my sisters handmedowns did't have boy (yuk spit) clothes till I was five and starting school and changed when I got home that carride on till my Farther got demobed from the army and got ridiculed by him although my Mother god rest her soul allways sead I was her faverate little girl, If she could see me now I'm a big girl.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Ah, you caught me out, Jonien. I made up the bit about being 60, I'm really 84. I just can't get enough of those wartime knickers made from parachute nylon and painting my legs with cold tea to look like stockings, with a pencil line up the back.

Love, Natalie
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

First time 13

I was 13 and started with my mothers clothes and then found my sister's pale pink girdle, that was it I was in heaven.

Kiliee
    I started dressing when I was about 8, I started with my sisters panties an bras that is until my dad caught me but by then it was too late I keept doing it when I could and from then on I was hooked. I also relized that I felt more like a woman on the inside when I started dressing. I knew that I was different because I always wanted to whear girls clothes I just had to find a way and I did when I was 8 as I have said before. Now I am wanting to start the transformation but some times I can't because of the money required. I will leave it at that.

Gemma
    Read this, will tell you about me

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=10190

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Sweet
    Ah, you caught me out, Jonien. I made up the bit about being 60, I'm really 84. I just can't get enough of those wartime knickers made from parachute nylon and painting my legs with cold tea to look like stockings, with a pencil line up the back.

Love, Natalie

All long before my time then sweety
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

I first wore my mom's clothes at around age 7 or 8 and sporadically since. When i married, i swore off CDing but within the first year, i begged my wife to let me wear her clothes.

She allows me to wear her clothes, but i now have to give her a bigger clothes budget Suits me fine.

My earliest recollection of dressing was as a young boy. I was 5 and I remember trying on my sisters underwear with flower designs. I loved wearing them. I was on my way after that. I also had a need to wear her bathing suit as well. As I got older I started to sneak into my mother's draws and sneak on her bra and panties. It was quite a revelation. I knew I would be wearing these pretty and soft under garments as much as I could.

As a married man and father I still have this need to dress in the feminine style as much as I can even though very limited.

Emmi

Probably around 7 or 8 is when I started sneaking into my mom's bedroom and trying on different things.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

When did I start?

I was about 5. Put on my sister's pink nylon panties and a red dress from the dress up box. Tried to play with my sister and a girl cousin dressed like that but they told mom and she got upset with me.

Victoria

Unusual start to dressing

I have been reading this thread and I think I can say mine is the most unusual start to dressing. At least in where I found my clothes. In my teens mum and dad ran a small hotel. Now you would be amazed at the things that people leave behind when they check out, Men tend to leave socks and ties. Women leave cosmetics by the box load. They also leave behind a mountain of clothes including underwear. We used to hold on to most items for a while to see if the guests would claim them when they found them missing. Very few did. We stored them in a large box and after a decent interval we would take them to the local charity shop. It was my job to sort out the clothes for disposal. Needless to say by the time I was sixteen I had a very extensive collection of female underwear. The rest as they say is history

I first wore my mom's bra & clothes at around age 10 then I stop for many years then I was about 20 then i started wareing a bra around & in my bed room at night, and it started from there that any time I was alone I would get all dress up and walk around the house, and now I'm 52 and still LOVE to dress up all the time I find woman's feel better on then men's now I have a lot of woman's clothe's , wigs(3) , make-up , breast forms I have 3 types that i us . that i ware around the house only

Chevonne
    I can't exactly say I "started" at a specific age, but I do know that once I was about 5-6, for some reason at a full-on family party I decided to go into my parents room. I put on a curly red wig, smeared on some lipstick and hobbled out into the family room in her red heels. To be honest, I don't really remember it, but there are pics to show for it, so I guess it's always been inside me. As time went on, probably around 10 years old, I'd always wait for the mailman to deliver the Fredericks catalog and I used to long to dress like everyone in the catalog. Of course, that's right around the time I started wearing my mom's stuff in secret - usually silky panties and stockings. I really didn't know what to think of it, but I just knew how pretty it looked and how amazing it felt - soooooo much better than my Fruit of the Loom tighty-whiteys.
    Probably around 11, I was over my cousins. I don't know how it started, but her and her friend (both a year younger than me) dressed me up. I remember being so excited by it, in fact they thought it was funny that I was so eager and wanted to pick out my own outfit. Needless to say I was in a cute little sundress, white keds sneakers with white ankle sox, makeup, panties, and polish on my toes and fingers. Once they let me look in the mirror, I remember how happy and excited I was. All I wanted to do was let other people see me like that, as a cute little girl. I practically had to beg them to go outside. We ended up having a tea party on the front porch right by the main road. The paper boy came by and my cousin and her friend ran inside. I of course dantily walked over and got the paper from him....I remember the odd look I got from him, and also the thrill!!!
    Anyway, finally my cousin and her friend were getting nervous b/c our parents were going to be home soon, so thay tried to bring me back in to change back. I of course refused and stayed out on the porch until my mom and aunt came home. I of course acted like everything was normal, even asking if they wanted to have tea with me. As you could imagine, I wasn't severly scolded, but was told that I was a boy and shouldn't be dressing like a girl. As my mom undresed me, she was suprised at my panties and nails. I begged her to keep the nail polish and she let me keep the toenail polish on. I was soooooo happy even for that! Needless to say, the gilrs REALLY got scolded and never dressed me up again, although we talked about it once in a while.
    Needless to say, that's when I REALLY knew how much I liked dressing as a girl.