Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

How old...very, very young

I was between three and four when I got caught wearing my mother's panties for the first time. I couldn't understand the problem since I thought I had been wearing them forever. I'm not really sure how long.

I got a long talking to, had to take them off, then lay down for my nap. Before I did I had another pair of her panties on.

I got caught the second time just before starting school. Again I got another lecture and told how important it was that I never ever think of doing things like that at school. Within three month's of starting school I was trading my mother's home baked cake and cookies for some of my classmate's panties and wore them all the time at school.

I think my parent's and possibly other's suspected I was still wearing panties, but I never got caught again.

I was in the military when pantyhose came on the market. Because I was in a three-hundred man barracks, there was very little chance to dress, but within month's of hearing of pantyhose, I was wearing them while on duty.

I could go on and on, but basically I have been cross-dressing for at least fifty-four years and have no intention of quiting now. I wear panties, or pantygirdles, and some sort of hosiery each day.

Since pantyhose are not really practical in my work environment, I wear either thigh-highs or a garter belt and stockings. (For those of you afraid that the "nubs" of the garter belt will show, wear it inside out. The flat side will be against your drab, and the "nubs" against your thighs.)

I don't feel comfortable without wearing some femme wear.

JenniRose

I don't remember exactally how old I was, but i think it was around 12 years old. I just started sneaking into my moms closet and dresser and started trying on clothes. It was great when nobody was home, then you could parade around all over the house.

First time dressing?

10 yrs. old. I was home alone and stumbled over a laundry basket full of my sister's sheer nylon panties. I started to put everything back in the basket, but as soon as I touched those delicate, silky little panties, I had to try them on. From then on, every chance I got to be alone in the house, I went straight to my sister's room and tried on her things. A lot of it was her dancewear: leotards, tights, ballet slippers. I still love that stuff for some reason, but I used to also love to stand in my sister's full length mirror while wearing her panties, bras, slips, pantyhose, etc. and imagine I was a girl. Sigh.
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

iwearmysistersclothe
    I crossdressed for about 2 weeks at the age of 6 in my sister's bras and panties. I then stopped for about 5 years, then i remember going into our basement and finding a bag of clothes tht my sister was giving to salvation army, i looked through it and found sexy shirts and pants. From then on, i would go into my sister's room when no one was home and trying on her clothes, i even started a small colections by taking things from her trash and from bags she was giving to salvation army. I've been crossdressing for 3 years now, and i plan to keep crossdressing for a long time.

I started by wearing a pair of boy sandals my mother bought me when i was about 4 yrs. I hated them at first because I thought they were girl shoes, and my mother made me wear them anyway. I grew to really like the shoes and soon I was sneaking into her room and trying on her high heels. The pair that stands out in my mind looked a lot like the shoes at this link:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7148897.html

(sorry, I haven't learned to post pictures yet)

Anyway, I wore heels anytime I could and would also try on nearly anybody's heels, pumps, or heeled sandals that were sitting off to the side so i could safely try them on with nobody noticing. I bought my first pair of heels when I was 18, nervous as ****, And 12 years later, I have bought and purged about 120 pairs of high heels. I bought mostly cheap shoes from small stores or thrift stores until I discovered how much nicer the more expensive shoes feel on my feet. My favorite is BCBGirls, and the only reason I finally bought some expensive shoes is when i saw the pair in the link above, I had to have them. I couldn't believe I had found them (I had been searching ebay for 3 years looking for a pair like mom used to have).

Somewhere around age 21, in college, a girl had left her panties and bra in my room from an overnight stay. I held on to them for her in case she asked for them back. Two months later when she transferred schools, I figured they were mine to keep. Curious, i tried them on and was hooked instantly.

After that, I would help with family yard sales, being the person nominated to take the leftover clothes to the thrift store. I got several dresses and shoes.

Today, I love heels, have several dresses, etc. I told my wife about my shoe fetish about 6 years ago. She said she didn't like it, but still loved me. She said I could only wear them when she wasn't home. I am okay with that. She also said she didn't want me buying any more shoes, and I got her to agree that If i bought me a pair, she would also get a pair. She smiled and agreed to that. My wife has never been a really dressy person until this past year, when I have bought her 14 pairs of sexy heels that she really loves. I wonder if she remembers our deal about 6 years ago?

Sorry so long, I have a lot to say and nobody to talk to!

LA Woman

Super Model
    Hi Jill,

I was six when I started. I began wearing my mom's pantyhose and her slips. Than, as I got older, I started to wear her bras, pantyhose, dresses or skirts, heels and makeup. I remember when my parents would go out on Saturday night, I would get so excited. The whole night, I would watch TV dressed up completely until they got home. For that matter, anytime, day or night, I would always get dressed up. I would even wear my mom's pantyhose when they were home. I would use my parents' bathroom and lock the door and put on her makeup and pantyhose while reading a girly magazine. Than, when I was a teenager, I would wear my sister's clothes. Now, I have my own wardrobe, complete with everything a girl would want and need. Just love being a girl. I have been a fulltime girl now for the last 10 years.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Woman
    The pair that stands out in my mind looked a lot like the shoes at this link:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7148897.html

LA Woman
    I love the shoes but that an outrageous price. Hmm I sense more shopping for shoes coming on, yes. Yes I do

Ronda53

How Old was I when I started CD

I recall that when I was 12 or 13, I was home alot in the afternoons with no one around. I started to try on my moms panties and found that the sensitivity of panties and my ******** would intensify so much. I loved the feeling and moved on to her nylons and gater belts too. This simply added to the sensationalism I felt so I tried her heels too. Luckily my foot size and hers (size 8 in womens heels) was close to the same so they fit very well....I loved being dressed, the feeling of silk on my body so have done it ever since.

I am now 55, married for 26 years and purged my things on many many occassions. I have told myself that it is wrong, and not "normal" but cannot shake the feelings.

In the past year or two, I moved on to really wanting to have relations with another CD and finally had the opportunity. IT WAS FANTASTIC !! I really enjoyed having someone to talk to about it and of course the sex was all I imagined it would be. Yes, that really hooked me on dressing.

I tell myself that this is really not for me but if not, then why do I get so turned on by doing it? Im sure I know the truth but like many others, Im trapped at this time. I have almost been caught a couple of times while being dressed at home and chatting with another CD or TV on the computer. Of course, u all know what the chatting leads to and almost couldnt stop before getting caught. I sometimes wonder if getting caught wouldnt be all bad and then free to be me! My family would dis-own me but I may have to take that chance someday.. Dont know how much longer I can hide it because Im definitely looking for another relationship with a CD at this time. Anyway, thats my story. My email is cdlover54@yahoo.com if anyone wants to write. Im in southern Calif area.

Ronda
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-02-2005 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Still TOO much info!

Quote Originally Posted by Tristen Cox
    I love the shoes but that an outrageous price. Hmm I sense more shopping for shoes coming on, yes. Yes I do

I guess I should add this: I found the shoes in that link at a local shoe shop on sale for $68.99. I bought them in black and a second pair in pink. BCBGirls only goes up to size 11, and I am lucky enough to wear a size 11!

I have a good job, I am not in debt too much, and my family's needs are taken care of, so I don't really feel bad for spending on myself!

LA Woman

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Junior School leavers party 11 . It was a turn around party boys as girls and vice versa. Mother helped dressing me and with make up but I didn't want to wear a bra. Loved the feel of pantihose on legs that first time. At 14 I was looking for something or other in my mothers cupboard and found her lingerie drawer. Found black silk seamed stockings and suspender belt. Was doing cycle racing at the time and had just shaved my legs for the 1st time. After feeling them I decided I had to try them on. Later that weekend when parents were out I did which her stillettoe heels. This lead to a corselete, bra and panties, sundress and make up. From that day on I was hooked. I had forgotten all about it till many years later (aged 24) I was house sitting for my boss. Whilst taking a shower I notice the laundry basket. His wife and daughters had left some of their underware in. Found stockings again. That was the catalyst to check out their warddrobes and try on their clothes. (wrong I know but coundnt help myself). Wore panies and bra with breast forms to bed for rest of their holiday. Stopped again until I was courting. Stayed overnight unexpectently at my girlfriends (now Wife). Was the middle of winter and cold. She pulled out a black satin teddy and maching panties and said wear this. No second thought was required. Since than we went to several parties with me dressed up. Could help myself sneaking into her closet on weekend nights. She then said get your own which I have since done. She found my stash I while back. I admitted to being a compulsive cd. She doesnt mind but doesnt really approve. I have to hide my clothes away at the top of the cupboard out of the way of "little hands". Only dress now on weekends in the dead of night in the guest bedroom while on internet like now. Have worn panties and holdups to work once. A great thrill knowing that people who see dont really know you. I just love the soft silky feel of womens underware, stockings and high heels. I have tried giving it up on several occassions but cannot, It just part of me.
    Sighhh that reminds me there is an underware sale on tomorrow ooops today.
    That and shoes my wife says I could give Amelia Marcos a run for her money
    bye for now love Rachel
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rachellegsep
    Junior School leavers party 11 . It was a turn around party boys as girls and vice versa. Mother helped dressing me and with make up but I didn't want to wear a bra. Loved the feel of pantihose on legs that first time. At 14 I was looking for something or other in my mothers cupboard and found her lingerie drawer. Found black silk seamed stockings and suspender belt. Was doing cycle racing at the time and had just shaved my legs for the 1st time. After feeling them I decided I had to try them on. Later that weekend when parents were out I did which her stillettoe heels. This lead to a corselete, bra and panties, sundress and make up. From that day on I was hooked. I had forgotten all about it till many years later (aged 24) I was house sitting for my boss. Whilst taking a shower I notice the laundry basket. His wife and daughters had left some of their underware in. Found stockings again. That was the catalyst to check out their warddrobes and try on their clothes. (wrong I know but coundnt help myself). Wore panies and bra with breast forms to bed for rest of their holiday. Stopped again until I was courting. Stayed overnight unexpectently at my girlfriends (now Wife). Was the middle of winter and cold. She pulled out a black satin teddy and maching panties and said wear this. No second thought was required. Since than we went to several parties with me dressed up. Could help myself sneaking into her closet on weekend nights. She then said get your own which I have since done. She found my stash I while back. I admitted to being a compulsive cd. She doesnt mind but doesnt really approve. I have to hide my clothes away at the top of the cupboard out of the way of "little hands". Only dress now on weekends in the dead of night in the guest bedroom while on internet like now. Have worn panties and holdups to work once. A great thrill knowing that people who see dont really know you. I just love the soft silky feel of womens underware, stockings and high heels. I have tried giving it up on several occassions but cannot, It just part of me.
    Sighhh that reminds me there is an underware sale on tomorrow ooops today.
    That and shoes my wife says I could give Amelia Marcos a run for her money
    bye for now love Rachel
    Amazing story, Rachel! It's astounding that you found breast forms at your boss' house
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Aspiring Member
    I was 6 when I discovered I wanted to be a girl. I think I used to occasionally play dressing up with a bag of old clothes around that age. But it was around 9 or 10 that I started to get fully dressed up in my Mum's clothes and, of course nothing fitted. By 15 I was starting to buy my own clothes.

Fiona xx

Hmm.. My story sounds like the usual.. I started trying my mothers clothes when I was something like 7 years old. First I just felt excited but later I just started to like the feeling of those. For next couple years, I could do couple "shows" where I fully dressed and put some make up (mostly lipstick).

For a long time I dressed only in drabs, but just started to miss the feeling. This made me to try my gf's clothes, which felt much more femine than my moms.
    Finding my girly girl... It has to be hidden into my lingeries...

[SIZE=1]PS. Sadly, it's not me in the avatar picture...[/SIZE]

i dunno

well as far as i remember my first intentional try was when i was 10-11 years i suddenly had a drastic urge to grab a pair of mums panties... nt sure where it came from but i soon lowered myself to stealing from my cousin.

Smile THE first time i can remember dressing

I think I was about 7 or 8 when i first starting wearing my cousins underwear. I then found my mothers stockings and I was on my way.

momsgirdle

Wink

think i was about 9 or 10.....always scrounged around and snooped where i wasn't supposed too.....mom was older....37 when i was born....found her girdle in a drawer one day....was tight even on my small frame
    loved the feel
    used to try n sneak it on whenever i could.....50 yrs old now n still love that tight feel....thank god for control top pantyhose

wendyxdress
    I was about 10 I think..I remember trying on my mums bra, stuffed with socks, to fill it and her panties. They felt so nice, I loved them

katie_cd_uk

Thumbs up when i started

i probely started whan i was 5 im 29 now and am still doing it
    my sister dared me to try on her cloths and i did i never stopped so i told my parents strat away and the didnt mind

Stephanie197907
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
    7 yrs. old

clovercd

when i started

I started when i was about 13 or 14. First I put on my mom's clothes like pantyhose, slips, underwear and high heels. She also had a short fake mink coat which i loved putting on. Then I started sneaking over to my cousins who lived next door and trying ontheir things when they would go out of town for the weekend. Finally. I would slip on clothes of girlfriends when I would be in their rooms. I started buying my own clothes when I got married and also wearing my wifes stuff too.

I started at about 15 when i would borrow my sisters clothes whilst she was away. I thought it would all stop by the time i was a man, but it has'nt. I was reading something earlier about crossdressing being incurable. Life would be so much easier if it was!

Banned Read only
    Hi Jill,

From the first money i earned from a paper round , i bought two skirts and
    a threepaack of knickers.

Funnily enough I started when I nicked a pair of my brother's (!!) tights! I was 13, he's a year older than me and I think he experimented for a very short while. I stumbled upon a few pairs in his room and stole a pair. Clearly, I did a lot more experimenting than him as I haven't stopped after 13 years more!

Banned Read only
    Wow i missed one LOL.
    I actually started dressing up at aged 11. Other mental issues occured earlier though.

just one of the gurls
    so very young that i don't really remember...sometime around 1959 or 60. yep, i'm that old. i only know i did it and do it because i feel more natural and alive when dressed to any extent. jenny