Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

THe sexiest

I just love it....

i can't remember when it started i just don't think it's gonna stop

Aspiring Member

?

You girls are so lucky i never had any sisters. But I am now convinced i was suppose to be the girl in my family and am am now waiting for the time when i cna be a girl once again and be really happy being so. So when i did finally discover what and who i am i was happy but am still not a rela girl yet. Oh well!.

joanne53
    I was around 7 or 8 when I started...

My mum and elder sister dressed me as a 'Crinoline lady' with full make-up and wig to go to a fancy dress parade.

The rest is history........

Joanne.

Hello, I'm a Newbie

I can't remember exactly when I started; all I know is I started and have been wondering ever since. I had all of the negative thoughts about being odd and alone.

As I read the experiences of others on the various forums, I recall bits and pieces which may fit as the starting point. I recall a fixation on sanitary belts (I'm dating myself), a certain panty girdle that my mother wore, as well as her garter belts and stockings. On visits to certain family friend's homes, I went thru their hampers looking for any lingerie and on limited occasion had a chance to raid their lingerie drawers. In my teens, I also removed articles from a neighbor's clothes line...good thing I wasn't caught. As I grew up, I spent many "extended minutes" in the family bathroom where I hid (and family members found) my stash of articles. I always denied having any knowledge. Wearing these articles of female clothing were extremely stimulating and I always masturbated. This connection continues til this day.

As I write this, I'm dressed in a 38B black giggle bra which holds in place my #42 breastforms. I'm also wearing an 11-hook black waist nipper, nude pantyhose with pad, black lace panties, black full slip, and 5" patten leather pumps. Since I am in a hotel on business travel, I slept in my lingerie which I have done all week. My breasts feel and look great...I love having beautiful breasts! I especially enjoy how my breasts feel..I'm cupping them now...and bounce as I walk around my room.

Before I go, I want to thank all of you for sharing your stories and experiences. I intend to share information as well. Lastly, I love to see your pictures so please post them. I'll return the favor later.

PaulaJ
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Most Intense Early Dressing Up

I have already replied about my first time dressing up in my sister's panties and dress at about age 9. While that was exciting, I did get caught by my mom and so it had its negative component.

My most intense early dressing up, though, was with my sister's bikini bathing suit when I was about 12. The suit was blue with ruffles on the bottom and across the bust. It fit me very snugly on the bottom so I looked like a girl down there. It looked so good on me that I almost had an orgasm right in the suit just looking at myself without touching myself. That would have been disastrous.

Ever since then, girl's bathing suits have had a special interest for me. I have probably a half dozen bikinis and another half dozen one-piece suits. My interest in this area has expanded to leotards and unitards. (Oh who am I kidding, all girl's clothes hold a special fascination for me. )

when i was 4, my sisters and i found some of my grandma's lipsticks, we both put them on, not thinking there was anything wrong with it. my sisters asked me if i liked wearing lipstick and i said yes. i didn't understand why they were making fun of me. later, my sister used to dress me up and do my makeup. as i got older and still wanted to wear make up, she would get mad at me, so i had to sneak behind their backs and borrow their stuff.

i started at around 6 or 7 when i disocovered my mom's pantyhose... they've been my favorite part of dressing ever since (right above skirts )

My first taste was when I was 16 and tried on a bra and panties. I don't recall whose they were. It wasn't until age 22 that I bought my first pvc outfit. My clothing collection has just kept growing since.
    H & K
    Jenny K

PHXTC
    Mines was when I was maybe 2-3 years old. My mother let me put on her pantyhose. My grandma also let me put on her pantyhose. I guess it was cute to the both of them. They eventually bought me my own "tights" instead of pantyhose. I can recall the silkiness of them when I rub my legs together. I stopped and forgot about it until I was maybe 11-12 years of age. From that point on I've been wearing pantyhose as often as I can. I just started also wearing other garments such as heels, panties, and whatever else I can get my hands on. My GF loves it!

nylonslip
    I first tried on my mum's pretty satin full slip when I was 12. Her bedroom was being decorated and all her clothes were put in my bedroom. I couldn't resist picking up her slip and the cool silky feeling of the material felt so good in my hands I just wanted to feel it over my body. I pulled the silky garment over my head and it just slithered down over my body and the feeling it gave me was something I had never experienced before. From that day I wore her slips, panties, nighties and anything else that I could lay my hands on that was silky.
    Looking back it was the day that changed my life as I now have enjoyed the immense pleasure of wearing sexy lingerie, stockings, satin skirts and blouses for over 40 years.

Clover
    I can't remember a specific age though I'm pretty sure I was a preteen when I enjoyed the naugthiness of not wearing any pants or underwear underneath the bed covers.
    I really don't know why but one day I decided to put on a pair of mom's pantyhose. The usual colour, purple, had caught my eye earlier.
    It felt great sensually and psychologically.
    Looking down, my legs were like those I had seen in my brother's skin magazines and they were mine to admire and caress. I wanted all the lingerie & hosiery the models in late 70's Playboy and Penthouse wore.
    Since then, it's been off and on for more than 2 1/2 decades.
    I have three older sisters, two of whom are very fashion conscious and even used to sew their own clothes. I remember one outfit that had slits on both sides right up to the hip; pants were s'posed to go underneath but I didn't bother with them. I even remember twirling in front of the mirror.
    Many times when left all alone in the house, I'd 'borrow' my sisters' eyeshadow, mascara, blush and lipstick for as much of a complete look as possible.
    Throughout the years I'd feel guilty and ashamed. Despite repressing my CD urges and the urges would occasionally win out.
    One halloween, my sisters went all out with elaborate costumes. A few years later I had found one costume sewn for one of their female friends. It was a french maid's uniform -- low cut, puffy sleeves, flared skirt and lace trim -- the epitome of feminity. I think that one outfit pulled me back in for good.
    Last edited by Clover; 05-22-2004 at 09:30 AM.

Departed
    Quote Originally Posted by THe sexiest
    i can't remember when it started i just don't think it's gonna stop
    No, it's not gonna stop. It may take a breather once in a while but it never stops. But then again what part of your personality ever really 'stops'?

Red face

I was young enough that I do not remember the first time I actually put on a woman's garment. I do know that I was already experienced at crossdressing when puberty hit me when I was thirteen. I know my mother dressed me as a girl for three or four years after I was born but that was not unusual in the 1940s. When I was a teenager I saw pictures of me dressed as a girl when I was a baby. At that time they meant nothing to me but I sure wish I had them now.

I did not have any older sisters so I "borrowed" my mother's clothes all during my teenager years. I didn't buy any of my own stuff until I was away from home.

Vivian

What I can remember

When I was living with my parents as a child. When everyone was out I would go into mums room and look through her clothes and try on different stuff. Mainly panties and tights. One day I came across a leotard and I put this on. I remember how great it felt. This was the start of my love for bodies and leotards I think. I still wear them all the time.

GirlyGirl

Talking

the first time i dressed up i was about 5 me and my cousin used to wear his sisters tights to piss my aunt off... I guess i still like the way they feel ever since then i would steal my sisters clothes and skip school to try them on. I would do it just for the rush it gave me... what if i got caught by dad haahaha

Smile how old was I first started

When I was about 8 or 9 years, we moved into a rental house. I was bored so went up stairs to the the sorage room. I cam across so ladies slips, bras and panties. I started trying them on. OOOh how good they felt. I got a big hard on and this was the first tsime I climax. Was it a turn on. I started going to that room every chance I coul, until we moved out of the state. Over the years I would sneak into my mother's bedroom when everyone was not at home and dress up. I almost got caught a few times. When I was 18 I joined the service and didn't have anyway to enjoy my new found pleasure. I've been cressing on and off ever since. But now I really have the earge to go out in the public drressed in the most sexy outfits I can find.

Helenacd
    I was nine. I was at my grandparents with my aunt, who is two years older than me. My grandparents, my aunt's parents, were out and my aunt decided to play "doctors and nurses". However there were no doctors outfits, only two nurse ones!!! It was white and my aunt made me wear white panties and white tights, a pair of her shoes, and she also did my face and hair.

As I grew older I dressed more and more with aunt, even to the extent of wearing one of her school uniform sets so that we could do our homework in. That is until my grandmother bought me my own.

As we progressed through the teenage years we used to go out, pop and crisp nights etc., carrying my girly clothes in a bag, and stop somewhere so I could get changed, my aunt used to pretend I was her cousin.

I have a lot to thank my aunt for. Even now, she comes with me when I am buying clothes, and we still go out after the boys!!

Helena

Dee

11 years old

Hi Jill, love your legs.

I was 11, and it was in my mothers bedroom, going through her dresser. Pantyhose and knickers. Have been a pantyhose and stockings fan ever since.

Later when I was much older I used to get into some my girlfriends things when she was out, absolutely adored her one piece lycra swimsuit. Lycra, wow!

Dee.

Wanda_girl

Smile How I got started!

Jill, I got started in CD when I was about 12 when I tried on a pair of my mothers high heels and it took off from there. I was soon wearing my sisters garter belt and stockings along with a skirt and blouse she no longer needed. I got a blond wig from a neighbor who was moving and I would dress up and ride my sisters bike around making sure that the skirt came up over my stocking tops so older men could see them. I got a lot of cat calls and such.
    I then started to build my closet with hose, bras, panties and whatever I could save from my sisters give aways. After I was married I started wearing some of my wifes things but she didn't like it much so I started my own clothing supply. I now have guite a collection of everything to relax when I am alone. I don't make a very good looking woman in the face but its not that bad. Last winter I took my car to fill up with gas to a local station at 11pm dressed as a woman and while I was filling up a car with 4 young guys pulled up to the pump not 10 feet away and after I was finished I heard on of them say " man did you see the legs on that mama" needless to say that made my day month and year.

Thanks,
    Wanda

CDKathy

Smile

I was 6 when my mother dressed me as a girl for Halloween in first grade. After that I was drawn to my older sister's panties and skirts. She was taking ballet lessons and I loved to wear her tutu and leotard whenever I could.

CDKathy

I started wearing my mom's stockings and heels around 10 years old. Then my friends older sister and her friends dressed us up about a year later. I was hooked.

Love Life!!

How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

Wow, where do I begin??

It was 4th grade and I wasn't going trick or treating because I had no costume. My mom and aunt said go as a girl. Between the two of them as I remember I was sharp including red lipstick that didn't come off, had to stay home the next day. My aunt did my make up and mom the clothes of the two of them. I remember I asked while do I have socks on my chest...talk about nieve!!!!! In high school I went to a school halloween party with two other friends dressed as girls. My mom and aunt helped again, but this time I was excited in ways I had no idea that would be ever present and desirous of today.

Two years ago my wife wore a tux and I a gown, yup a woman! Let me tell you, 3 bottles of Nair, and a couple of hundred bucks I looked sharp . My wife set me up with a makeup artist to get the look and wig. Unfortunately, the wig went back, but I still have the 4 inch heels! Unfortunately with kids around, dressing is difficult, but I do still dress. The feel of cosmetics, the sensation of tricot nylon an my bod and the swish of a skirt......OW!!!!!!!!!

Marti

claira
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I was about 11 or so when I started my dressing. My sister dared me to try on one of her old dresses one day and I did. I was hooked after that and continued to dress through my teenage years. I had three sisters so I had quite a variety to choose from. How old were you when you started and who's clothes?
    i was about 8or9.i rember i got into trouble for something.and it made my dad madder.cause i was crying.so he told my sister to go get him a pair of panties,and one of her dresses.and even tough it was amean thing to do to me. i have been wearing at the very least a pair of panties since.one bad thing can be a good thing.

I was about 8. My sister who was 12 wanted to give me a makeover, she just started to wear make-up. She made me up and I wore one of her dance outfits, we were the same size then and we remained the same size until I was 12; then I out grew her. But ever since then I have been a on and off again crossdresser. More on than off the past month.

Hello everyone...this is my first post.

I remember being something liek 2 or 3 (very hazy) having a liking for my mother's hosiery. I wouldn't actually try wearing them but I liked the softness and sheer quality of them. It wasn't until I was around 11 that I fully started dressing. I just sort of 'wandered' into my my mother's closet and found her pantyhose. I would wear panties, pantyhose, then a bra and then slips, suits, girdles, and heels. When I was in my early early twenties, I bought my own clothes and wig, and began putting on make up. I have to say I was thrilled.

Those early teen days when I dressed were very exciting. I remember waiting for my parents to leave and having the place to myself. I'd get so excited. I'd strip in my room and run over to the closet that was full of pantyhose, dresses, etc. The sexiest outfit from those days that I wore was this three piece executive skirt suit. It was white, and made of this stretchy cashmere/spandex blend. It was made by St. John and consisted of a tight tank top, a thin matching jacket top, and a slim fitted skirt that ended a few inches above the knees.

As you can see, I still have a liking for pantyhose to this day!

Last edited by jill_cd_girl; 06-01-2004 at 02:00 AM.