Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you when you started and who's clothes?

Meryl
    Hi everyone, another first time poster here...

I started cross dressing when I was 11-12ish. My sister would always leave her clothes around the bathroom and one day I decided to try on her panties and shirts just for the hell of it. Soon after that I would begin to sneak into her or my mom's room and just take anything that looked pleasing. Now, well into my teens, I've been beginning to wear panties outside of home and have gotten to the point of being somewhat uncomfotable when I don't wear them. But it being summer now, my parents are out of the house during the day and I can dress up more often.
    Last edited by Meryl; 06-05-2004 at 02:03 AM.

I was in my early teens. One day when my Mother and Father went out, I
    starting snooping as teens do. When I got to my Mom's underwear drawer, I decided to try on a few things. I loved the feel of a bra and girdle. After
    that I couldn't wait for them to go out. After I was able to drive, I would get into a bra and girdle, cover with my own clothes and drive around. I've been hooked ever since.

Debra

Ted
    Was about 13 when I started. Just out of uriousity I guess. Never was able to stop after that. It felt great.

Smile First Time

I was around 11 or 12 when i started.
    i was at my gran's house and she was outside working so i was in her bedroom getting something and i picked up a pair of her panties they were silk yellow rubbed myself with them .
    i was so excited then the rest is history
    i would go there and stay at her house so i could dress up when she went shopping .
    she had the best selection of panties nothing was cotton all silky.
    i would put panties a corset bra nylons slip and a dress on then wear around the house.
    some days i would wear her panties to school.
    i was at my friends house playing and i was in basement and spotted a black pair of panties so i had to borrow them and try them on the only problem was i couldn't return them.
    i always wonder still this day if she knew who took them.
    been 40 yrs ago and still wearing lingerie but now i buy my own.

shavedinpanties
    Iwas 10yo and tried on my mother's panties. I became SOOOOOO aroused. I'm still wearing panties.

angie_pacd

How old were you when you started wearing

I guess I was 9 or 10. I remember my mother putting my sisters panties on me, I think she was behind in the wash. I sarted sneaking in my sisters drawers after that, dressing up in her lingerie and dresses.I did that until I moved out when I was 18. Im now in my fifties and still dress up every day. I wear lingerie under my mens clothes to work, and at home i fully dress. Im hooked

Post When did I start

I was 7 or 8, I started with both my mothers and sisters stuff.
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

kristine
    Can't remember exactly the age, maybe 12 or 11. We had this tiny room on the back verandah which had some junk, suitcases full of old clothes etc. The room was lockable, which was good, because my grandmother (who lived with us) was home all the time. It was a good little hideaway and I took to locking the room a lot when I was inside.

I was experimenting a lot with my chemistry set in there, after school. Must have got bored with the chemistry set because one day I decided to have a look peek to see what was in the old suitcases. Of course it was lingerie that my mother was no longer using and that was the beginning.

Eventually we lost poor dear beloved (I mean that sincerely, she was a great woman) grandmother along the way and I had the run of the whole house for a couple of hours after school, so that opened up more possibilities for me, with Mum's clothes. Eventually, they were too small for me, which was a sad day for me.

I'll fast forward the story many years to now. Have my own completely private hideaway house, visitors only by appointment, so I can wear what I like when I like. You guessed it...girl clothes 'n' stuff all the time at home!

Jessica Glacie
    I was 14 or so and I would dress in mom's hose and shoes. I remember wanting to wear girl clothes much earlier than that. I specifically remember wanting to dress like the girls at first communion (grade 2) and wanting to wear a leotard and tights like the girls in gym class (grade 5).
    Last edited by Jessica Glacie; 06-20-2004 at 08:44 PM.

Tristen Cox
    I was 9 and my mother had the same shoe size. Been dressing since I was 11. Have a good wardrobe now after twenty years..

judee_bee

My First

The first time I put on clothes was when I was a teenager 16-17, I ventured into my sisters closet and had a great time trying on her panties, bras, leotards and dresses, and putting on her makeup she is only a year younger and most of her stuff fit.
    Much earlier when I was probably 8 I had a friend that I used to play with alot and she once suggested that we play dressup and that I dress up as a girl, I was influenced by the conventions that a boy shouldnt want to be a dressed up as a girl and declined, even though I realy wanted to, guess I already felt the desire and was worried that if I do dress up, it would give me up, the same thing happened when my mother later suggested that i dressup for halloween.
    All I can say is I wish I had agreed.

I think I was probably 8 or 9, I have a sister 1 yr older, for some reason I remember my mom needing to work on the hem of my sisters dress, sis was'nt around so she got me to put it on while she messed with it. I think I was hooked from that moment. Sometime in high school, after I got my license, I remember my mom and sis cleaning out there drawers and I was asked to take about 3 bags of clothes to the goodwill box. I hid them in my room and started trying everything on, I ended up keeping about half of the stuff and hiding them between my mattress and boxsprings. Since then I have always had things hidden in places where I think no one looks. I still get just as excited about dressing as I did back then!!

Likes Cuddles

How old was I?

I was about 8, I was visiting my cousin and we dressed up in his mother's clothing.

Likes Cuddles

Smile 1st time dressing

Darcy;

Obviously they were "No Nonsense"

I don't really know when the urge first hit me, but I remember first acting on it when I was maybe 8-9. I snuck into my mom's room when everyone was gone, and found some pantyhose, bra, and high heels. I loved the feeling so much I was hooked.
    [size=2]~Kristi~[/size]

started

I was very young, had 5 older sister, I would see there then tights around. Hmmm, I pick them up one time and smell them and it got to me. I use to put on some on, then for some reason tie myself up with. My ankles, knees and hands. I soon got into crotch and say brest bondage. Gag myself with them and smell of it was very sweet.
    Then it was the girdle revolution. Got into all types of foundation. I have aquire open bottom, longline and even got one with the crotch that has a opening. That is a nice one!
    I dress along, not as much, but have a quite bit. Bras/panties/girdle/pantyhose/nylons/slips. It is tough being marry and having kids. Would like to find someone that can share in helping. Have no wigs or put on makeup.
    Someday I hope to find someone in the SE Pa to help and have some fun,(sign).

I was about 5. Older sister and cousins were palying dress-up and I was watching them changing their dresses. I asked to play and they said okay. Went a got a pair of sis's pink panties and put them on. Came to the girls play area with the panties under my pants. Proceeded to take off pants and put on the dress. Wanted to be, and look just like them. The panties sent them running to mom and aunt. I was called "on the mat in my dress" and had to show mom my panties. Got a serious lecture from mom and teased by the girls. Had to go take everything off.

Needless to say.... however, I was hooked on panties!

Got back into it big time when I was in high school. Had time in the mid-morning home alone. Dressed every day in sis or mom's panties, bra, girdle, stockings, slips and sometimes dresses. The mom/sis combo of choices fit me fairly well.

Into it a lot now as a married man. Married 27 years and have a supporting wife, although we still visit a lot about things from time to time. She recently gave me two beautiful nighties for my birthday.

I'm fully dressed now while on-line.

Hugs,Victoria

Smile

I was 9 years old and tried my moms under cloths then mt sisters to please the boy next door

Probably 6 or 7 years old..... Mom's stuff, then my sisters

I was 12. After rooting around my mums underwear drawer and finding some nylons, I discovered my sisters little gym skirt. That combined with my school shirt and tie sent me into heaven. I’d been thinking that I want to be a girl so badly ,continuously, for about a year before that. It took about two years to progress to growing my hair (all be it on the pretence of being a hippie) and dressing fully. Now I want to be a woman more than ever….

Justme

Silk Stockings

I was about 10 years old and i found my mothers silk stockings first i put them on my arm and then on my legs these where 100% silk not nylon.

cherll19792002

dressing

Well jill where to start im dressed as im typing this and im 50,My mom first put a long dress on me for pajamas . I remember acting mad but I loved how it felt . I think I was about 5or 6 and that was it!! I have loved it ever since .my first real dressing happened at 15 yrs old . a boy in junior high saw my pantyhose when i bent over he saw them at the top of my jeans . and later ask me about it . I was caught. but i didn.t know he liked it he asked me to dress completly and i did . "every thing " makeup and all , he called and said lets go to the drive in and i got all my sisters stuff and stole a mirror and went to the barn and got dressed i was scared as hell but i met him up the road and he picked me up in his car and we went to see !!! don,t laugh every one (deep throat} that night was simply the best I did deep throat and loved every minute i was a girl. we went together for 3 yaers it was the best time of my life

I was 12 when I started back in the early 60's...pre-pantyhose. I had no sisters so I was putting on mom's bras, panties, nylons, girdle, slip, dress, high heels, etc. Even her one piece swimsuit on occasion. Everything was huge on me too cause I was such a little weezer for my age. (I was 12 but looked about 8!) It's interesting in that I had no sisters, and all of my friends were guys. I didn't have any girl friends to hang with....and my mom...though she would have preferred a girl after it took 10 years to have her second child...and second son....to her major credit, did not treat me like or girl or try to dress me up or anything like that. So environment certainly played no significant role here. I had a stunted growth because of early childhood illnesses which put me in the hospital a few times when I was 5. On top of that, I had a very, very late puberty (16)...which I think also had a lot to do with it too. I think my mind-set at that time was that God hadn't decided just what it was I was supposed to be and was holdin' off on the decision as long as possible! Subsequently, when I did go through puberty, finally, I ended up with very little body hair...all over. Heck, I didn't have my first real shave until I was 19! Anyway, that's how I got started. Isn't it great to have a place to be able to share your feelings and communicate with others who have similar experiences? I'm sure many of you when you started out thought you were the only one like that. I know I did. It took a long time to come to terms with it...into my 40's actually..but now I embrace it and look at it as a positive thing and not a negative one. I view it as being special now instead of being a weirdo or pervert. I'm not sure I would wish it on someone else growing up because it can be awfully tough at a young age in school with all the peer pressure and trying to conform and fit in. But I can say in my case, that I think I am a better person for having gone through it and believe that because of that experience, I am not as critical or judgmental of others so much and am a much more tolerant person when it comes to interacting with all types of people.

Good thread...I will be interested to read how others got started doing this too.

Scaredsis
    Hi Girls,

I was about 6 or 7 when I was first interested in ladies undergarments.
    They were soft and tight at the same time. In my eyes there is nothing
    like the feel of an old styled girdle and long line bra. I was always large
    growing up, so my mom in her own wisdom had an idea. This idea was the
    start of my closet years. The name I will never forget is PLAYTEX. My mom
    had an old girdle she decided would make me more aware of my eating habits.
    So she put it on me (not in front of anyone) to try and show how fat I was.
    This was a wake up call so I lost weight, but it triggered a change that will last the rest of my life.

Thanks for being here,
    Sis

ebethann

Smile Ms

I have always liked the feel of satin and frills . Goes back for as long as I can remenber. Goes back to age five or six, if not before.

Any suggestions for some places to play in Miami???