Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh what a quandary!

Just ask yourself "What would Cinderella do?"
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Cant wait to see the photos. I bet you will look hot

Good for you, glad you decided to go, I bet you have a fantastic time.

Remember - No Regrets

I once worked in a hotel that hosted such an event, I was actually in charge of the event although I was closeted.....now THAT was a quandary! Anyway, we as a hotel staff were professional and would have never let a long term paying guest feel uncomfortable for something like crossdressing. What I am saying is that, at the very least the staff will treat you professionally. More than likely, they like you and want you to be happy, and to see you as a guest again! Go to the ball, enjoy yourself, I doubt any of the staff will say anything.