Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telling your SO what you did during the day

This strikes one of my quandries, am I "doing" when enfemme, or "being"? I guess either way you'd be doing something if you trying to develop your look, but if you were being enfemme whilst doing something else, you'd talk about what you did not what you wore; any more than you'd cover preface what you did as a guy with what you were wearing?
    Sorry I may have fallen into a linguistic/philosophical whirlpool there of my own making! But I'd never realised that point before, I am I doing or being...
    Love
    Ivie

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    It is never an issue in our house. I am writing this while completely "dressed" in a pretty floral summer dress (that she bought for me) and she is about 5 feet away reading. It is unusal for me to be home and not at leased partially dressed. I am so fortunate to have such an accepting and supportive partner, gosh how I love her!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I don't consider cross dressing "doing something." I'll bet if you cleaned the house, she'd appreciate it, dressed or not.
    Yea likewise, can imagine my b'fs face if I said "i dressed like a girl today hun" his face would be like WTF you dress like a girl anyway hehe, it's more stuff like whats been cleaned in the house or fixing what ever we have parked in the garage that were currently working on or if we been shopping

She might ask but the topic of dressing doesn't enter into the response. She KNOWS that when I have a day off and nothing pressing (male stuff) that I will be dressed all day and doing whatever needs to be done, so it's a non-issue. Actually she's been working from home the last few months and I had a day off during the week and I would always just get up and dress and do the normal things that needed to be done.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Just what I did cleaned, dishes, vacuumed, and other housework but not being dressed doing it all

Leann

and now I am going to do some painting

My wife and I usually use the phrases "dressing up" or "Jamie time" to refer to my crossdressing.

GG/SO of a CD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    If you did nothing but dressing up and staring at yourself in the mirror all day (or whatever your cross-dressing routine is), there probably is nothing you can say that's not going to disappoint your wife a little. You're not going to make it sound more productive with a few magic words.
    this. I don't care what luca wears. There is not often he is home alone. So I say he take advantage. He will give me the run down if he is dressed on my way home. But no matter what he is dressed like, if you stay at home all day messing around abd looking at youself, and there are dishes in the sink and the laundry overflows. I will be pissed. So zylia hits the nail on the head.