Thread: Plans for the 4th

Plans for the 4th

Just curious what everyone is planning for the 4th, getting all dressed here and having friends over for a barbeque and then watching the big firework show here in town afterwards.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Had extensive plans, but I recently found out that I'm starting a new class just before my current one ends.
    So I have homework for both classes, plus a final.
    So that is my priority.
    I'll probably go watch some fireworks for a bit.

Happy 4th!!
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Spending the weekend at my GF's and with her family. Otherwise plan a quiet time enjoying being my guy self.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Going to an extended family birthday party. Boring............!

Staying home mowing yard, changing oil on 2 cars, and exercise. I'll be watching the fireworks from the rooftop of my house.

Take care, Nikki

I have next week off, and I had planned to go to the outer banks in North Carolina. But now it looks like hurricane Arthur is about to wipe out the islands, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Tina, Setting on my shaded patio watching the Red White and Blue waving in the breeze and thinking about what it means to me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm a complete fireworks junkie,one of the best holidays of the year.So i'm setting off my display at a friends house. However Roxie is staying home. BLAH

Da BF and I may have a cook out at his place.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Sounds like some of you are going to have a wonderful time.. Hope everyone reading Enjoys their 4th no matter what Love you all for being such a great group to be a part of..

Tina

Cooking out with friends and then watching the big display at City Island.

Zip, nothing, nadda. Just another day.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i will be working all weekend...and thats ok with me...cause i have 5 day weekends...and my work isnt really work anyway..its a party...if that makes any sense...but i sadly hear rain here for the northeast tomorrow

Me,
    I will watch the fireworks for now, I have plans for later in the week when I am not working.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The 4th is our wedding anniversary - we did fireworks on the 2nd with the DSO - small celebrations and cookout at home today.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I have absolutely no idea what I plan to do. I got a hotel room for most of my time off. I got off work last night and don't work until Monday (but have to go in on Sunday for mandatory study time for a huge qualification). Last night, I was too tired (12-hour shifts will do that to people!), so I didn't even go out (boy or girl mode). I'm sitting here in a dress and pumps, wondering what to do.
    Charlotte

We're about to have a visit from "Arthur", the first hurricane of the season so all outdoor plans are going to be washed out. He should be here in a few hours.
    So I just got up and put on something cute and casual and will be doing some things around the house today. We'll be hanging some new curtains and other household things and then maybe just go out for dinner.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Daughter is on her way here from Charlotte, North Carolina. We will do a cookout at the grandparents house later this afternoon and then tonight we are going to take then to a concert of big band music followed by fireworks. No dress up but well worth it to have daughter home for weekend and taking the parents out.

I will spend the weekend dressed, as normal, going out, and hope to see fireworks.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. I want to go out, but it is supposed to be 94 degrees today! I might just stay in and go out later.
    Charlotte

Originally my plans were to go visit my old man and cook him some killer Q, but due to circumstances I'd rather not get into I am unable to do so. Instead I'm going to sit at home and watch either the walking dead dead, white and blue marathon on AMC or BBQ pit masters on destination America.
    Last edited by geek; 07-04-2014 at 01:34 PM.
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

Going to the mall dressed enfemme, and hopefully find something nice on sale. The rest of the day I will watch tv and surf the net.

Mimi and I got up early and went to see a small-town parade. One of those with every piece of emergency equipment in town, most of the old cars, flatbed trucks with people singing, kids pulling toy wagons, etc. One parade group was of particular interest to us:

parade PFLAG group.jpg

I love the sign at left!

Tonight, a barbecue and fireworks. Not en femme, but androgynous enough to scratch the itch.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]