Thread: Houston Pride Parade 2014

Houston Pride Parade 2014

The Houston Pride Parade was this past Saturday. What an amazing event! Over 70,000 people crammed the Montrose area of town to show their support for all things LGBT.

My wife and I took an Uber car there, so we were free to take in the libations! If you haven't used Uber, look it up and get the app. It's cheaper than a cab, and really convenient.

We bought VIP passes, so we were invited to a pre-party and then had the best seats in the house (well, bleachers overlooking the street) for the parade.

The first picture is me and my wife on the way to the parade. The next one is at the pre-party. Then, there's a shot of the beginnning of the parade, with our own Mayor Anise Parker leading the parade. Finally, there's a picture of me with two friends I have let into my little world at a post-party after the parade.

I can't epress in words how amazing it was to walk around in this sea of welcoming people.

xxoo,
    Caitlyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

--Jack Handy

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Looks like it was a lot of fun.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

70,000 is amazing. I'll bet you had a blast.

You and you wife look lovely.

Jackie
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

A lot of people for a pride parade.

It is the time of year for parades and fairs of all kinds though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Caitlyn. Your smiles tells it all . . . fun and happiness. Glad you had a great time and even more glad that you got to share it with your lovely wife. VIP seats . . . hmm are we the important gal around town.

Hugs

Isha

Caitlyn....you and your wife look simply gorgeous! Looks like you had a great time there

What a great time, Very smart getting alternate transportation, so you could really enjoy yourself.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Caitlyn, It looks like two lovely ladies just having a great time together.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!