Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

Underdressing

I don't usually underdress. I try to keep my guy side separate to my girl side, keeps me sane (who am I kidding).
    Anyway today I wore pantyhose under my track pants, with painted toe nails, all day. I was shifting furniture so my legs got a bit warm but not unpleasant. The compression and feel as they slid along the inside of my pants was something I could get used to.
    Even went into a supermarket and thought it was a little exciting. This has been a weekend of first for me (see playing away from home post and you will get the picture)
    I think I am truly happy......WOW what a revelation
    Amanda x

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, A good pair of leg energy pantiehose makes it all worth the while.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    The thing about undersdressing is you can always take the drab layer off, I love walking the dog in a cami , bra and skirt !
    You may not think you have much up top but some bras can make things more obvious than you think, as I found on a shopping trip ! Just held my head up and chest out and went for it ! I did find I had more glances from guy's, just shows where most of them are looking !

When I have to be in guy mode I will wear a thong or a bikini or boyshorts with my jeans but I do wear the plain pocket nothing fancy girl jeans an a girls tank top under my shirt, I girl at heart an when I get home the jeans comes off an a jean skirt goes on ,,
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

Pantyhose can make you feel feminine under most things. They give that snug feeling and the rub against jeans can be a way to be girl even in boy mode.

When it's cool out, I usually wear pantyhose or tights underneath my clothes. It is really exhilarating to wear that under clothes. I recently started keeping my toes painted at all times too which adds to the fun. Just be wary about when bending or reaching for something that your underdressing doesn't show. I know it happens and I'm sure it has with me, I just haven't been confronted about it.

Amanda,
    I can see a change happening in your dressing procedure.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Underdressing? Always.
    I cannot remember then I was completely in boy's clothes.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've only worn a bra for underdressing; been tempted to do more though.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I've always been an underdresser, even when growing up. I like the feel of lingerie under my male clothes. Also the constant reminder as I'm out and about is exciting!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wear hose in the winter almost all the time.

Silver Member
    I wear mostly casual fem clothes, and underdress. I wore pantyhose back years ago for several years, but now I follow the sun for warm weather and they are too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Amanda,
    I can see a change happening in your dressing procedure.
    Yes you might be right Bev. After the experience yesterday it might happen more regularly. I wont be doing any underdressing during work hours, with what I do and the climate it would become too uncomfortable.

I wear panties all the time and my toenails are painted.

Now that song from a pantyhose commercial from years ago "Nothing beats a great pair of legs" is going through my head. Hose, cami's and panties underneath it all does feel nice.

I love shopping underdressed. Winter is easier than summer obviously because a jacket or sweatshirt will hide bra straps. But no matter what time of year, I just might be the guy with the VPL.

I really love wearing swimsuit bikini bottoms under my jeans. They are very comfortable and not noticeable (unless one of the strings pokes out). Pantyhose are nice too.

I wear a bra and panties every day. I like it, I have no intention of changing. I have the desire but not the circumstances to allow me to go further.
    Last edited by ringedjohn; 07-22-2014 at 08:00 AM.

I love to wear a bra and panties every day that I can. Camisoles too.
    In the summer the bra is a bit more difficult to wear and "get away with". In the winter it is easy.
    In the cooler months pantyhose are so nice to wear. I love tights and yoga pants too.

I wear panties 24/7 and bras when I get home from work. During the cold and long Wisconsin winters, I can get by wearing a bra under bulkier clothes, and pantyhose to keep my legs warm too.
    I love winter
    Judy

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for 10 years now. I have been ever increasing
    wearing a bra, even in summer. It just feels so natural.
    Rader

New Member CDhusband-Coping2014's Avatar
    Hello I am new to this sight. I love to wear womens underwear. I would wear them 24/7 if I could be brave enough to pull it off. I try to wear them every evening and weekends when I get the chance. I have not found a way to wear them to work on a daily basis but I would love to. My wife knows and help me buy whatever I what but I just can't bring myself to do it. Anyone have any recommendations?

I just came out to my wife and my CD and I love to paint my toenails and wear panties. I know she struggles to understand and we keep talking. I think we are making progress in the right direction. I hope!!!!

Kari, I love to paint my toenails. I am new to this website but I really like reading the comments from everyone. I get a feeling from painting my nails.

I paint my toenails if I think I can get away with it, unfortunately with my job I often change/shower at work and a lot of people have the potential to see my feet. As for anything else, if I am out running errands or going out to eat, I occasionally will underdress a bit.