Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Underdressing

I never knew it was called "under dressing", ha! new one for me. I only own one pair of men's underwear, susposed to be for doctor visits. But I had to get a shot a while back and the nurse insisted in giving it in the rump. So, dropped my pants and panties and got the shot. You know, who cares. I just returned from getting building materials at the lumberyard. I borrowed my neighbors trailer. All the while I am wearing shorts, nude pantyhose and sneakers and yes I shave my legs. I could never pass and am quite envious of all the smashing and beautiful ladies I see here. I think you should enjoy life as you can. Lydia

Nothing more great than a smooth leg shave and wearing stockings under track pants or jeans ..Been the norm for me for years .. Amazing feeling !

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Really...when you think about this topic, how many of our SO's wear a dress or skirt on a daily basis? I know that my wife for one wouldn't wear a dress or a skirt if her life depended on it. She wears mostly blue jeans or "chinos" daily, but underneath she wears panties and a bra. Does this make her a CD? Of course not!

If we wear panties and a bra under our blue jeans and blouse (shirt), and nobody notices it, so be it.

For me it seems like it really shouldn't matter what we wear for underwear as long as we don't flaunt it or show it off intentionally. Look at the woman next to you...on the average, can you tell what she's under wearing? She's probably wearing something that's "comfortable" to her. That's what I do too!

I agree. It just happens that most items that are comfortable and make sense come from the womens department. Their origin shouldn't matter...

P.S. My wife doesn't have any dresses or skirts either. She always wears slacks; hers and mine are the same size but she is very posessive about what's hers. Some of her bras also "fit," and I have worn them to verify that wearing a bra makes it less likely that non-adjustable slip straps will fall off.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-10-2014 at 11:35 AM.

I wear thong panties or cheeky panties 24 /7. mini skirts & short dresses when I can . I like the bare leg feel. All the time. Pantyhose make my legs itch.lol.

If I may reply to my own thread, I have commented that underdressing is something I generally don't do. I am an all or nothing girl and never the twain shall meet. Hmmm! so I thought. On my recent holiday (posted elsewhere) my friend, Donna, her wife and I went shopping on my first day there. We went out in complete guy mode (except for one of us) with the exception of bright red nails from the night before. I bought an outfit, make up and jewellery from several stores (oh and a really cut bright pink skirt) all with my nails clearly visible. I got a nice complement from a SA and a couple of smiles from others.
    Does this fit into the Underdressing category?
    Luv
    Amanda