Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing

I undress to some extent almost full time. I have very few pairs of mens underwear left that I keep just for "backup". I've had my legs shaved for about 5 months now, and it's so nice to have some pantyhose on underneath my pants at work. I also paint my toenails when I can, though unfortunately like Ashleynn I have weekends where I need to remove the polish. No ones questioned the shaved legs, but I don't want to take it the next level with the polish :-)

I under dress once i'm in for the day, I often use a run as a means to change from Bob to Lucy mode, happy and fit!

I do the same when its cooler,i wear panties all the time.im sure people have seen my undies when im bent over and i like it!

Every chance I get, I think I prefer to under dress than the whole nine yards, is that normal? x

L.A. East of the Mississippi where the sugar sand starts!
    Every time I open a new thread and read I realize I'm not sick or gay I simply just like the feeling of femme cloths on my body.
    I too wear panties and hose under my outer wear. It turns my wife on sometimes more than it turns me on.
    This is great

I think this kind of goes to illustrate the difference between just day to day underwear and those things that are special and make us feel special - both tactily and mentally. The hug of pantyhose, or the straps of garters, maybe the embrace of a bra or the slippery whisk of panties against some loose, light pants. Some days it's just "what you have on" and don't give it a 2nd thought. Others, it's nearly constantly on your mind.

Being an underdresser myself, I can appreciate this quite well.

Underdressing

I actually bought just some cotton panties and they fit. I noticed how soft they are compared to guys underware I literally quit wearing guys and wear the panties every day not just the fem feel but they fit and are a lot more comfortable.

I love to underdress ever chance I get, just feels natural. Bra for the little girls and panties and love garter belt stockings, only wish I could find some wider panties in the crotch to hold the junk better

As I have to limit my CD to underdressing, I undredress every day. I used to be biased against pantyhose, and wore thigh highs exclusively. Recently, however, I've changed my views and wear panty hose and tights more often. I do like the compression around my legs and my (lower abdomen) region. I just recently ordered and received some Spanx hose and tights that I really like. Since I spend most of my time in an office with A/C, the summer heat isn't an issue.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

Every once in a while I wear a corset under a loose shirt or jacket in public. The tightness around my waist makes me feel very feminine.

Amanda, I have found that support pantyhose or thigh highs are cooler in summer than regulars. I have even worn then in Las Vegas in summer, and they were OK. I like to wear pantyhose with shorts. I think they're sexy, but GG's don't often wear them.

In winter I always wear hose under my slacks to work. I've always liked the feel but the support seems to help and it keeps me from getting as cold.

Bethany

I just love to underdress when the cooler months arrive. I usually wear a nice pair of panties and a full slip or camisole. If i'm feeling naughty a garter belt and stockings.

I underdress all the time. In winter I wear pantyhose and cotton teddies. They're so warm and comfy. I wear full brief panties. But I had days when I felt like pushing the envelope and done things I shouldn't have. Recently I bought some thongs, pretty much nothing to wear. Very thin stripes, little in front and that ridiculously sexy triangle in the back (why is it that it looks so good?). First time I felt like not wearing any underwear. Kind of annoying and exciting at the same time. That encouraged me to try again. Then one day it happened, the strap snapped. I was at the office and in a meeting. In retrospective... it wasn't a wise choice to wear to work... Fortunately, I always have spare underwear with me.

Here is something you might like to consider next time you underdress in public. The other day I wore a white bra under my man's shirt and, in the mirror, it was totally invisible. I took a a video of myself using my cheap action cam and when I played it back the bra showed very clearly through the shirt, bright white. It was a bit like those X-Ray specs I remember from old comic books. I checked the mirror again, back and front, and there was not a trace showing but on the video..... bright and plain as day. It showed so clearly that I might as well have been wearing it on the outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I underdress all the time, and my doctor has recommended that I wear stockings all the time, so I always wear pantyhose. I'd wear them anyway, because I love the feel. When I don't wear them for some reason, I really miss them.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I am also one to keep my genders separate, but some things are just sensible. Cotton panties are much cheaper than male bikinis. Jeans made for women fit my body much better than those made for men. and can also br much less expensive. When it gets cold, pantyhose can do a great job keeping me warm. It's just the practicality of it!

The Mad Scientist
    I have been wearing panties for a very long time.
    I love camis too during all the cooler months and when traveling by plane.
    Winter I love the painted toes, nothing quite like feeling major girly when looking down.

I wear lots of girl clothes when going out, from shorts, pants, and socks and also somewhat rarer -shirts.
    Sometimes in male mode -the only thing male is my shirt

I just don't go outside in total girl mode and probably never will especially in this area of the country.

Underdressing in nice and the nylons are good for circulation and back in the the old days men in the woods used to wear them in the winter because they kept them warm.? That's what my grandfather told me.
    But don't underdress if you work in a dangerous environment. That would not be good.
    And like Helen r2 pointed out make sure you can't see through the shirt. I done it with a tshirt. You could not see through it but you could see the bra straps when you looked in the mirror.
    Anyway yes! Underdressing in nice.

Hugs

Julie summers

Hi Amanda, I'm with you on this as well. I love wearing panties and stockings (thigh high or pantyhose) under my jeans. The slick smooth feeling is amazing. It feels like I am rewarding myself all day long! Cheers!
    Di

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Panties daily! That's my motto. Wore pretty Olga Secret Hugs under my golf shorts today. Just have to make sure the shirt stays tucked, particularly when you're bending over to mark your ball on the green...lol.

Underessing and more

I underdress almost everyday panties bra, phose only in winter. One thing I like to do is dress as a guy with underclothes and phose with jeans girls shoes and lt make-up and go out shopping. Get some looks, but kinda inbetween what I like to dress as, soemtiems earing also. Jenn

Amanda, Try these. Alll are OK in "boy" mode. I am a practical crossdresser; usually an underdresser, but it shouldn't matter if suitable atire comes from the women's department. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer pantyhose are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be deep-sixed when a run becomes apparent

6) Purse: One cannot usually keep a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in the small side pockets and lack of back pockets that are typical of women’s pants. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 11-02-2014 at 12:44 PM.

my toenails are always painted & I wear a toe ring. does the trick for me. so far, anyway!

I under dress most of the time either a nice satiny/silky pair of panties or comfy microfiber and pantyhose/stockings... depending on my mood But I love the feel of nylons with track pants... if you have never tried it then you must... heaven! Great in the winter too!

I wish I could paint my toe nails more often but I teach martial arts and that would really raise eyebrows with the students and other instructors.