Thread: How i feel wearing female dress

Aspiring Member

How i feel wearing female dress

Though not an official crossdresser per se , I thought that I would let you know how I fell wearing female dress.

I do enjoy wearing female clothing. When I am dressed I try to be the character that I am supposed to be.

I am a 71 year old with a bald head and some frizzled gray hair around the sides. When I dress as a woman and put on a wig and makeup ( I do have a young looking, non wrinkled face) I look at least 10 to 15 years younger.

I do still need practice on feminine traits to portray myself believably as a woman.

However, in feminine attire, no one would recognized me. That how much difference it makes.

I also have a voice that has been mistaken for a woman's voice on the telephone and sometimes when a person is not looking at me. So that is a good start to perfecting my woman character.

When the clothing and makeup is off, I am back to me.

Like being a man definitely but enjoy at times dressing as a woman in female attire and trying to act, talk and look like a real woman.

I wore my first female clothing at a costume party at age 59 and the fancy sort of stuck with me.

Though I prefer being a man, I do have to say that I really enjoy dressing as a woman.
    Last edited by Martha G; 07-06-2014 at 09:22 PM.

^.^

A part-timer! Very good! Welcome to the community.

I am kinda like you. I crossdress part-time, but more now than I did when I started. Like you, when in drab, I
    have a balding head, I am 46, and so on. I put n the female clothing, put on the wig, and I feel very feminine,
    and younger. Although I imagine that some of the people in my apartment complex probably don't approve,
    I don't care. I actually like the idea of emerging from the house in femme, whether people are watching or not.

Like you, I have not been recognized as a man at times. One girl as I was riding by obviously did not notice
    it until she got a better look, then told those near her, "That's a man!" I just grinned and kept on my way.

So yeah, enjoy it in your own way. You are a man, who crossdresses. I am a woman in a man's body.
    Crossdressing for me allows me to express the person I am. Again, welcome.

Amy M. Jackson

A part timer like you. However I get mixed messages on whether I look younger or older dressed. Considering I'm 60 ish I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol

Aspiring Member
    Look at my new profile photo taken at age 69!

Martha I am similar as I am turning 65 soon. I look like a rough old fellow but when I put on my make up and my dress I feel younger and when I look in the mirror I see a younger female. My voice is not female but I do fit into the character I want to be..... A female portrayer who feels alive and energetic again. I just love dressing and being that impersonator. I can relate to what you are talking about.

Aspiring Member
    As you can see, I look much younger when dressed. This picture was taken at age 69. I am now 71.

For some reason or other I feel younger too!

Martha,
    That sweater and slacks would make great casual clothing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I say go for it Martha!
    Anything that helps us stay and look young...I'm all for it!

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for your comments ladies.

From an older one who thinks young!

I enjoy both modes myself. Although I seem to "get away" with more en femme. Go figure!
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning