Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 50/50 Mode

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Devida I'm the same way it is just who I am.
    I am single so I could go 100% female every day if I wanted to.I choose somewhere in between because I am a bit of both genders in my mind.

I enjoy being different and I'm not afraid to show it unlike some here which is just fine too.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-08-2014 at 06:33 PM.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    I guess I'm getting to where I'd rather have frequent small doses of crossdressing along the way rather than a big production. I'll always do the big production, but I get more out of the little tweaks. Anybody else?
    Well, for myself I wouldn't say I'd rather have frequent small doses of crossdressing over the big production as I very much prefer being fully en femme but you can put me in the group that likes to soften or slightly feminize their boy self by adding girly things. I always under dress with minimally a bra and panties (even at work) my normal work clothes (I work in an office) are women's clothes that look more unisex. Today I wore a black pair of women's Dockers pants and a women's pale baby blue long sleeved crew necked tee. The only jewelry I wear to work is a somewhat fairly obvious woman's watch. I don't wear make up to work, but I do sometimes wear perfume and my finger nails are always long, shaped and painted with shiny clear polish.

I'm very comfortable being seen as a feminine man. I am totally secure in my (lack of) masculinity. When I dress "somewhere in between", I feel that this is actually the real me. Now don't get me wrong, being fully en femme is still the best but for a consistent way of presenting then I like "girly-boy" mode. I tend to wear women's clothes that aren't particularly feminine on a woman, but are quite feminine on a man.
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 07-08-2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: typos
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    if im lazy..and hungover ( those too seem to go together alot for me) i will 50/50 it...i feel exactly the same..except for the headache....going all out takes alot of effort and some days im just NOT that into it..but I DO love going all in alot more...and so does my head and my liver

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I mostly do the 50/50 girly boy dressing since it's just easier for normal everyday activities. I carry a purse quite often, light makeup(sometimes more), a nice womans top that isn't to feminine, girl shorts in the summer and I'm ready to go. I guess I should mention polished toes while wearing my girly flip flops.

Much as I'd like to be 100% female all the time. The practical reality is that partial dressing and under dressing is the best option. Today for example it was about 75/25. The only item of male clothing I was wearing was a polo shirt. But when I got home I changed into a summer dress so I'm now 100%.

Partial dressing helps allow me to relax and be myself. But I don't overdo it. But if someone is observant they'll see it. The other day I was leaving a shop when I passed a young guy who I suppose was gay. He was dressed typically for a slightly effem guy. Our eyes met and we nodded in mutual recognition. So I suppose others read me too and you know what? I'm happy with that.

But really if I could I would be 100% all the time. I would jump at it.

When you talk 50/50, are you counting underwear? Lately, I've come home from work and put on a bra then a pair of women's shorts with a printed tee. Then, I may go out and grill our dinner, or tinker with my car in OR out of the garage. The top and shorts are non discreet and the top hides the bra lines pretty well (I think)! No one, even my wife has said a word about it.

Lucky, I guess.

When I dress I go 100%. To me if I do an boy/girl mix and match would be mixing my discrete selfs (selves?). When I am a man I am totally male. When I am a woman I am totally female. It only seems the right way to go for me
    Amanda

Careful I bite <3
    I could never see myself really making this a permanent habit, but I have built some of this feeling in sometimes. I wear some women's boxers when I'm out of male underwear quite often actually. Others are a bit rarer, and part of the reason is that most of the womenswear I buy, is purchased with the intent of looking femmy, and there would be no "under-dressing" involved. Shorts that are way to narrow, or short, skirts, dresses, fitted tops and heels. Some of it I've worn out in a few occasions but most of it would just look awkward while I'm out and about doing my many things.

I have been going out 50/50 lately, on my long drives to job sites. A bit of make up, lipstick, ear rings, skinny jeans, flats, women's tees, sometimes I add hip forms. My normal hair is long and with a bit of work I can make it look more like a women's cut. My contact with others is limited to fast food stops, gas stations and way sides. And I do go in. Haven't gotten any comments.

Algoma
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller

I could never dress 100% at this point in time but every day I wear all things girlie except guys t-shirt.So 50/50 is better than a big 0/0

Banned Read only
    I guess 50/50 is the compromise I accept most of the time. I underdress with bra, cami, Tshirt and skirt, if I get the chance I remove the drab and walk the dog ! So I've been outed a few times but the world hasn't ended !
    I have been surprised how much attention I've received when wearing an unpadded bra when in drab ! It makes me smile because I know they're thinking is he wearing a bra or not ?