Thread: I think my wife might know....

I think my wife might know....

Two things yesterday led me to this conclusion:

1) We each have our own "space" at home - I have a little office, she has a larger room she uses for sewing. We were looking into fitting out a closet, but she couldn't get the "design assistant" to work on her iPad. So, I suggested "Get it going on your computer, and let me know when you have it up". Once she had it mapped out, we're sitting there in her sewing room, and going over how we'd like this closet. I happened to notice a pair of stockings still in their packaging (Berkshire Sexyhose, the ones I wear) in a basket. She didn't say anything about them. There's no rational reason for them to be there - I just don't leave anything like that behind when I dress at home.

2) Fast forward a couple of hours. We're at Home Depot getting the closet stuff - we took our dogs along for the ride. She went to have a seat, and once I finish loading everything in the cart, I find her talking to what appeared to be two lesbian women about our age. they both loved the dogs and were talking about them. When we left, my wife remarked in the car "You know, it's just wonderful how people can go about being what they are and nobody bothers them".

Ladies, has paranoia set in? :-)
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

Maybe those are her stocking? could be a case of paranoia . you never know have you ever thought of coming out to her?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxie View Post
    Maybe those are her stockings? Could be a case of paranoia . you never know have you ever thought of coming out to her?
    You know, Roxie, I thought someone would ask if they were hers. Let's put it this way: that car that just passed you heading out of town was driven by Slim.....

I've thought about coming out to her. I think it's going to happen soon.
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne, And Slim is in El Paso.
    Please do keep us advised on this one.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Just checked. They're my size (Queen 2). I think this will get interesting....

There are lesbians everywhere I go now days so that isn't unusual. Hopefully she won't think the hose belong to another woman that you've been sneaking into the house!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

What you haven't told us yet is if these stockings mysteriously went missing from your own stash and are actually yours. If not, then the odds are even greater that your wife came across them at some point, bought another pair just like them (and in your size), and then left them out on purpose to see what your reaction and/or response would be once you spotted them. Sounds like a bit of a cat-and-mouse game going on here to see who will blink first.

The good news here is that:

1) She hasn't read you the riot act yet, and

2) She seems to be O.K. with lesbians. That's a promising sign.

Who knows? - maybe your wife is even using this opportunity to send you subtle signals of her own...such as that she may have lesbian leanings of her own, or else that she is at least bi-.

Things could get very interesting...

I look forward to more updates. I hope this has a happy ending

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

No, I see an open door that you could walk through.

If your wife is your best friend, then *trust* her. It isn't like you are saying you want to join the French Foreign Legion... You like feeling like a girl and want some safe space for that. Try and negotiate how that fits in your relationship.

If it doesn't work out, then I'm sorry.. but it wouldn't work without lies in the first place.

You are who you are.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Its probably not going to be easy either way, but wouldnt you rather tell her, than let her assume the worst or feel like you have been lying and sneaking?

I think my wife might know....
    Shouldn't it be a case of the wife has the right to know, don't keep secrets from the one you love, you are potentially skating on very thin ice indeed.

LOL! You guys are better than a soap opera. Tell her the truth. Deal with the consequences. So much better than living in this drama.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

Tell her the truth MMM I did that only to be told (IF I find you doing that ever again it's all over)time

Platinum Member
    It's probably paranoia. But although you might be paranoid, it's still possible that you're being followed. Is this something you want to discuss with your wife before she stumbles on the evidence?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

A lot of conjecture here, times may be changing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.