Thread: Cleaning Clothes Drawers

Cleaning Clothes Drawers

I had to have a clean up of all my chest of drawers so I can fit all my womens clothes in My wife gave me a hand and commented on all my bras and panties All good comments but It was great fun Robyn xx

Haven't had to do that yet myself but sounds like you had a good time

Tina

This is something I just couldn't be bothered with in boy mode but when femmed up I love laying all my girly things out and experimenting with different coordination's.
    I hope you had an awesome time doing it especially with the wife helping
    Amanda

Platinum Member
    Hi Robyn, It's always fun folding the lingerie and putting it away.
    It sounds like you have a very special wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Its good to go through and weed out the holy underwear a couple of times a year. lol!

It's always been better shopping and cleaning and cooking with the wife's blessing and her helping.

I need to weed out stuff I will never wear again, I am a terrible hoarder. Good opportunity this week, SO is away, I can spread everything out to my hearts content, and it's a good time to do the refinish on the chest of drawers I rescued as well. I never had many pairs of pants at one time, but since getting into wearing skirts, and experimenting with cheap ones from the thrift stores, I have really built up a number of them.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Have started to weed my closet (donating things I do not wear). Should tackle my drawers too.

Platinum Member
    I'm just a little OCD....ok, some might say more than a little. So, I routinely go through my underwear drawers to make sure my panties, bras, and shapers are neatly folded and sorted by cut and color. I also alphabetized phone messages....
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    I am going to do that this afternoon but find it more enjoyable whenever I am dressed as a woman. So now I am in the process of becoming a woman for the day.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    I need to weed out stuff I will never wear again, I am a terrible hoarder. .
    I do this every few months...out with the old, in with the new. If i dont wear it often anymore it's gone...now i have space for the new...maybe i will go shopping today hmmmmmm

I don't clean out my underwear draw often enough. I have lots of old knickers that need to go but I find uses for them such as wearing them when I am doing messy and sweaty work. I always wear knickers under my lycra bicycle shorts and that duty falls to old and comfortable knickers. Finally, they are relegated to the old rags box and see out their days cleaning things. Nylon knickers are great for polishing chrome trim on cars for instance. After that they are hurled into the rubbish bin.
    I am loathe to throw away slips and half slips and corsets etc. and one thing I love to do is find an old half slip and remember when I bought it and all of the good memories that are associated with wearing it.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 07-08-2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: spelling

That is a nice positive feeling Robyn.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Careful I bite <3
    I've got a few things I need to toss up on E-Bay or give away. They don't fit me anymore, or I've found stuff that works MUCH better for me.

Me and my husband have fun doing this I try to tell him now, (since he doesn't have to hide anymore),that he doesn't have to have a folded dress in a box somewhere, now he can try on things. Pick out stuff that's right for his body.and get rid of stuff that doesn't look as good.

I help him pick out the good stuff now