Thread: Thanks for the help, advice and support.

Thanks for the help, advice and support.

When I joined three years ago, I thought I would be a lot more active from a participation standpoint. I find that I just don't write a lot on any social media although I have lots to say.

What I am saying is, thank you to all of you who do. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have a place to find those like me. Those who struggle, those who have acceptance, and those somewhere in the middle. All of you that feel free to share your lives with the rest of us. I would like to say more, but so many of my questions are brought up by others and the advice and support I could give is well beyond what I know. I just end up watching. That may be alright for some of us.

I just wanted to finally take the time to let you know that there are some on the forum who stay in the "shadows" but could not get by without the rest of you. They check in regularly for therapy, enjoyment, peace, and admiration.

So Thanks,

Tami
    Last edited by tamaralynn; 07-09-2014 at 02:11 AM.

I log on almost every day but seldom reply because someone almost always says what I would have said. I too value the advice and information that flows here every day.
    Dani

We all contribute and support one another just by being here Hon. Thank you.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'm glad you found help here. I know I have too. So many things I didn't understand about myself and the world around me.

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

That's a lovely sentiment!

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

That was a very thoughtful post. Until you posted i hadn't considered the lurkers. So hey lurkers, its ok to post. Everyone's viewpoint makes this place a richer place to be.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tami, You are coming up on your third anniversary here I am sure that you
    must've had a lot of your questions answered just from just setting back
    reading the thousands of great posts on this forum.
    If ever you need help with something I'm sure someone will have an answer for you.

When you are here , You are home !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

It is an interesting family here - but I am thankful to know each of you.

I too would like to say thank you I log in just about every day but do not post not much to say but reading the post have been help full for me again I say thank you michelle 60

That's nicely said for myself and I'd guess many more.

Even if I don't write, I get a lot of support from reading what others have written.

The moderators deserve credit too - this board is exceptionally well run. Thanks for that!

Agreed. This forum has been responsible for uplifting my spirits about myself and enabled me to meet many wonderful people who a I am happy to call friends. Tamaralynn I hope you continue to find the answers and support you seek through this forum. Never be afraid to find out who you are even if it seems confrontational.
    I would also like echo Robinsinclairs appreciation for the Moderators. They do a tremendous job of keeping this forum on track.
    Cheers
    Amanda

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah, me too! To like, everything y'all wrote. I love the fast pace of this forum and quality of the contributions. There's also a broad spectrum of participants so you really get some variety.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Tamaralynn,
    Being a watcher is a supporter too, as is an infrequent and thoughtful reply.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.