Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend in femme?

I dress male for work and for church, but femme otherwise. There are evenings when I'm just too tired to change, but not many of them. I have no male casual clothing, so I'm 100% en femme on weekends and days off, although much of my female wardrobe can be worn in stealth mode. A tee shirt is a tee shirt, even if it's size 18W. My jeans are all conspicuously feminine (embroidery up the legs, pink denim, etc.) but I wear them in stealth mode and nobody pays any attention. Of course, nobody seems to pay much attention either when I wear denim skirts with breast forms and a wig.

Once a month recently - and it's not enough... makes for a grumpy me...

And yes, you are probably obsessing a bit, but I think we tend to be that way...

Kinda goes with the territory...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Full dress only occasionally for various reasons. I would like to increase that a bit now vacation is here.

I usually end up wearing my favourite femme pants at home.

I usually go out en femme two or three evenings a week, occasionally for the full day. More often if my friends are doing interesting things, less often during lulls. Mimi and I were out all day today at an outlet mall. My feet are tired!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

probably once and if i'm lucky twice a week. but still never enough!!
    paula

about 75% of the time I am in female mode. I work as a male, rest of the time I am dressed, makeup only on days off.
    I may not be a super model, but it feels so good.

Well it all depends on how close you are to your family, I would never move away from mine even if I was a secrete cd because I'm close to my parents, trouble is at the same time you have to be happy and if that involves you moving away to become that then thats the way it is, I've never had that cd secrete from my family because I've been dressing like a girl from a very young age and I hate secretes I'm a blabber mouth I could never keep that in hehe.

I've always let my heart rule my head where cross dressing is concerned, had I not done so from a young age I would of been a very unhappy guy and living a life I didn't want. crossdressing really is my world because it's made me who I am it makes me very happy that's why I dress like "all the time" I don't own any guy clothes at all!

I underdress (bra, pantyhose, panties and heels) almost everyday especially when I do house chores. Oh yes, I also wear female jeans and a top. Very little make-up and feel very natural when I am this way.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    If I worked out an average, I'd say 2, maybe 3 times a month... but it's kind of an erratic activity for me. Except for one night this week where I was trying out a couple of makeup tricks, I haven't dressed at all in almost a month. On the other hand, after I started dressing again, I dressed every weekend. Prior to January, it had been over a decade - not counting a few instances of underdressing - since the last time I dressed and that was back when I was living full time en femme... *shrugs*
    "I'm a work in progress..."

2 hours per month

Under Dress 24/7.
    Try to outerdress each day if only for a little time.

Gone to live my life
    Hi JD,

Isha ebbs and flows and for the most part we coexist on a 20(girl)/80(boy) percentage.

Hugs

Isha

I usually dress when the opportunity arises after work or on the weekends. Sometimes I might not feel my inner lady for a few weeks if I'm working on something intensively at the job or a side project at the house. Usually after a long day I'm fairly spent and find the preparation a bit daunting...on the other hand seeing myself as Renee looks and feels so nice...always an incentive to be en femme.

Right now it is a little in the afternoon and on weekends but we have family coming for a wedding and its going to be a long 3 weeks.

find other people that you can visit on have fun with in Texas it is a big state.

Leann

For me, it is mainly on weekends, though I do a little on weekdays. I spend two or three hours at a time dressed up, at any one time.

JD, before making big life decisions consider the recent events in your life may have contributed to a large swing in your thinking. Perhaps given some time the pendulum may swing a bit the other way. Wait until you feel some equilibrium before making these decisions. Then if you feel changes are in order get out and find some like-minded friends and consider sharing the authentic you with friends and family. You say you "know" they would not be accepting, but until you tell them you really don't know. Sometimes people's capacity to love surprises. At least give them the opportunity before moving on.

Oh, and for me I go out en femme most weekends and some evenings after work. The test of the time I present as male. Well, a shaved guy with shaped brows and painted nails.

Only fully dun up on the Weekend. Will wear forms everyday (after work) n glue em on for the weekends. If I'm not wearing my forms my wife will ask no boobies?
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I keep my toenails painted and wear panties 24-7-365. Other than thatevery night in 3/4 dress and full dress on weekends
    I just want to be a pretty girl!

The Mad Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle_cder View Post
    Only fully dun up on the Weekend. Will wear forms everyday (after work) n glue em on for the weekends. If I'm not wearing my forms my wife will ask no boobies?
    Love at comment..I get that too. When the kids are around I have to wait until bedtime.
    I love to wake up to them

I usually in femme 3 to 4 times a month. On the weekends. If it wasn't for work I would be in femme way more.

Julie

Banned Read only
    I've been 24/7/365 for quite some time. It took awhile but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

Not enough, but do get the occasional full day, like today

Platinum Member
    I dress for about three hours in the morning and a couple hours in the evening everyday.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Always! but sometimes i look a bit more "guy-ish" on purpose....
    so i don't know if that counts. lol!

I only get to dress about 3-4 times a week when I am at home and my wife is at work