Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Calling All Baldies!

When my Mom was diagnosed with cancer in the late 90's I cut my hair off to make her feel better if she lost hers due to the chemo and radiation. JOke was doubly on me... she never lost her hair and since I have a good sized belly people would ask if they could rub the Budaahs belly for luck. I started growing it back and only need 3 hair cuts a year. I have been growing it again for a bit over a year to donate to Locks of Love in a good friends name.

The only reason my wife doesn't like me bald is I look just like my Dad.

I was cursed with very fine hair and started Male pattern baldness when I was 40 or so. So, got the Friar tuck thing going on, as some else referred to. But it did make wearing a wig much easier !!

Banned Read only
    Sorry Martha I'm a bit thin on top bit in my sixties it's still growing like mad at the sides and back !

I can have a full head of hair if I choose to, but I started shaving my head in the late '90s for several reasons. For sheer comfort while wearing wigs is one reason, the ease of maintenance is another, but I also have a fetish for bald women, so it's only natural that I'd want to look like one as well, whenever I want to.

When dressing adding wig is final step for me and it is amazing the what a difference the final touch makes.

You can at least stop your hairloss until you get a transplant.Go to a transplant surgeon and he will prescribe finasteride.No since in losi ny more hair.

Im 48 and when I was a kid ( a old school British Punk Rocker) bleaching my hair is something I would do ever since I was a teen, so it took its toll on my follicles, so for the last 10 years I've shaved my head completely, I cant stand guys who cant let go of what little hair they have left, comb overs etc, what the hell give it up shave it off.

Hi,

As a female , and with out hair,

would not have been a look any woman would wont yet theres quite a few of us with out hair main reason being cancer and then those on chemo and a few with hair lose due to hormones and changes in thier life , then the normal male /female patten hair lose due to family history and we have that ,

as it is i dont have any hair and im not at all bothered as my photo shows i wear my head wear and of many different colours and styles and like a turbin style ,

Those who know me and my background are so used to me nothing is said ,
    And what i like is no bad hair days ever......and i just love that,,,,

...noeleena...

Yes I'm a baldy, but it could be worse, having dressed all my life, I had a great head of hair in my youth, and loved wearing it long, The seventies where great for men with long hair, and I could curl it and do all kinds of wonderful hair do's. Now it's a wig collection, never go with out one, but then hair has stopped growing on most of the rest of my body too, so it's not such a bad trade off. Now if the beard and ears would just stop growing haair, I'd have it made.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Bladness runs in my family, and I didn't escape it. I used to have a nice head of hair back in the day. I started to get a pretty well defined bald spot to the point where I just said screw it and just shaved it all off. Might as well speed up the inevitable ! LOL On the other hand, it makes wearing a wig a lot easier ?

Im going bald! Gonna shave it one of these days!

Answering the call
    and getting in line with the rest of you
    small tuft(which I keep saying I'll shave) at the front and ring of
    grey back and sides which I keep rather long. Long enough at the
    back to get a pigtail in with a elastic band.

my mum always kept telling me I had the same hairline as my half uncle who by now is balder than bald. my hairline is a bit receded but it looks a lot more like my dad's, he has sort of a widow's peak but it's been there a long time by now. also mine hasn't really changed in a good few years by now so I'm hoping it stays that way, I love my long hair and I don't think I could deal with wearing a wig, even wearing hats irritates the crap out of me.